The Phone Trader Reviews

05AM
5AM

Tell us how The Phone Trader made you happy

Telephone
"I was glad to find a company that could give me useful advice on rugged phones, as I need one for my work. As the Ulephone that I ended up buying is Chinese, it is good to know that Phonetrader provide the U. K. Warranty. I was given useful advice on which phone to purchase and the new phone arrived within 24 hours of ordering, as promised and a full V.A.T. invoice was provided. I'm very pleased with my purchase."
Are you The Phone Trader? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Took phone in to replace smashed screen, and sensor stopped working, two weeks later phone died due to software problems. Took it back, they fixed it (it was nothing to do with the screen change, they'd made a point of avoiding warranty when I picked the phone up, by pointing out an invisible bend in my phone that meant the phone would never be the same. Picked up fixed phone, and the 69% battery died after 2 hours. Phone is now basically unusable. Would not use these cowboys again for anything"
"Fast delivery of the Defender 2 Toughphone. Plenty of information available on the website to make the right choice between models. Good customer service"
The Phone Trader is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews