The Bone Broth Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bone Broth Company
Read The Bone Broth Company Reviews

About The Bone Broth Company:

The Organic Bone Broth Company are a small, family-run business with a passion for nutrition and wellbeing, the sustainability of our planet and good food.

Our Broths contain only the finest, locally sourced organic ingredients. We cook our broths on a low heat for 24 hours - this ensures that the maximum amount of nutrients, minerals and collagen are extracted, creating a fortifying addition to your home cooking. You can also enjoy Bone broth as a nutritious and delicious drink!

Tell us how The Bone Broth Company made you happy
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AT A RIDICULOUS PRICE . It tastes insipid, bland and like dishwater. I had to throw it all away. And even though I'd placed a considerable order and the product was still 100% frozen, the company just refused a return/refund. DON'T TOUCH THIS COMPANY- interesting that my negative feedback didn't appear on their website
Hi again Pauline, I addressed many of your comments in the first review you left for us in Febuary. We are sorry that you did not like our products, but as stated before, we cannot take returns of our products as is the case with all perishable goods. This is stated in our returns policy and terms of service. We are hopeful that the £20 we refunded as a gesture of goodwill back in Febuary at least shows that we are committed to providing good customer service where we can. All feedback/reviews are on our website, including the negative, you may need to filter to 'company' reviews rather than 'product' reviews which is what you have left us. All the best - James
Superb quality product matched by their excellent standard of customer service!
Thank you Alexis for your review and I am so pleased you enjoyed our products and services.
Absolutely lovely team at the Bone Broth Company. They couldn't have been more helpful when my first order was lost by the delivery company. Customer service was fantastic and they added an extra to my parcel even though the post issue was not their fault. Lovely tasting bone broth. Couldn't recommend them more!
Thank you so much for your review Lisa. I am glad we got to the bottom of the delivery issue. Fingers crossed no more issues :) - James
Delicious product and friendly efficient service.
Appreciate the review Denise, glad you enjoyed our bone broth.
Order processed very quickly. Arrived wrapped in wool inserts, frozen and in perfect condition. The broth tastes lovely, nice peppery flavour! Highly recommend it. Would be good if I was able to return the packing as it seems like a bit of waste to throw it all away.
Thank you for your review Ania. It is an excellent suggestion and we would love to be able for customers to return the packaging to us for reusing and we are looking into how we can make this happen. In the mean time, we a number of great suggestions for using the Woolcool packaging which you can see here. https://thebonebrothcompany.co.uk/wool-cool-uses - James
Very quick delivery, excellent product!
Thank you for your review Nathan.
This product was insipid, bland and tasteless. I placed a substantial order based on the internet description and other customer reviews. I now believe that the reviews are fabricated. Do not buy this product if you are expecting flavour.
Hi Pauline, thank you so much for the feed back. We welcome all feedback regarding our products and will keep this in mind when next reviewing the recipe. Using only natural/organic ingredients, rather than flavour enhancers or artificial flavours, which many other products contain, our broths may not have the same intense flavour that customers may be expecting when comparing to stock cube type products. Please be assured that all of our reviews have come from verified customers as indicated by the green tick next to the review.
The Bone Broth Company is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews