The Bone Broth Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bone Broth Company
Read The Bone Broth Company Reviews

About The Bone Broth Company:

The Organic Bone Broth Company are a small, family-run business with a passion for nutrition and wellbeing, the sustainability of our planet and good food.

Our Broths contain only the finest, locally sourced organic ingredients. We cook our broths on a low heat for 24 hours - this ensures that the maximum amount of nutrients, minerals and collagen are extracted, creating a fortifying addition to your home cooking. You can also enjoy Bone broth as a nutritious and delicious drink!

Tell us how The Bone Broth Company made you happy
Dishwater - DONT BUY you will be disappointed. I'm suspicious that all the positive reviews must be fabricated. They have refused to take my substantial first order back even though I could return my order directly completely in their own packaging. The product is not as described in the literature, it is insipid, bland and totally tasteless.
This product was insipid, bland and tasteless. I placed a substantial order based on the internet description and other customer reviews. I now believe that the reviews are fabricated. Do not buy this product if you are expecting flavour.
Hi Pauline, thank you so much for the feed back. We welcome all feedback regarding our products and will keep this in mind when next reviewing the recipe. Using only natural/organic ingredients, rather than flavour enhancers or artificial flavours, which many other products contain, our broths may not have the same intense flavour that customers may be expecting when comparing to stock cube type products. Please be assured that all of our reviews have come from verified customers as indicated by the green tick next to the review.
The Bone Broth Company is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews