The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Excellent service. Order dealt with promptly and well packed.
Recommended.
Very pleased with purchase. competively price, prompt speedy delivery in these difficult times.
Thank you for your service.
Very competitively priced, the lawn feed arrived within projected time and was well packaged. I would recommend The One Stop Garden Shop to a friend.
This was the first time I had ordered from The One Stop Garden Shop - the products I ordered came on time and in perfect condition. Fantastic service considering the tough times we are in at the moment. I'll use again!
Ordered lawn seed which was difficult to source in the current situation and pleased with all parts of the service received. Another well known high street retailer I ordered from still haven’t delivered what these guys have in a short space of time. Well done. Happy to use again.
Prompt delivery, products reasonably priced and all as expected. Did not order live plants so can't comment on plant quality. Will probably order from them again in the future
Excellent service, extremely quick delivery, items fairly priced - much cheaper than Amazon! Will definitely use this company again in the future.
Great service! Fast delivery, product was as described and worked really well. 5 stars!
The clematis plants I ordered arrived on time, and looked in good condition. They seem to already have started growing after planting a few weeks ago. Very good value for money.
Great service, thanks
Very happy with all aspects of my purchase and also being able to support an independent business. Price was comparable with other suppliers, very reasonable postage charge, and good delivery time considering the current situation.
Ordered through Amazon. Arrived bang on the first day of the expected delivery range specified when ordering. Quick delivery given the current situation. Price was comparitive to other sources. Nice letter in the package to say thank you for the order. I don't normally write reviews but the letter was that extra touch that got me to do so. Recommeded. 5 Stars. A+++++
Ordered via Amazon - Delivery was rather slow but can be forgiven in light of the pandemic. Otherwise no issues so well done.
First class Company, delivery actually beat my Amazon prime delivery ordered at the same time! Price was the best on the net,I have recommended them to friends already,outstanding.
Very happy with purchase. Competitive price and quick delivery.
Excellent service especially under such trying times, order placed on line no hassle and delivery was done within a 10 day window as Covid 19 has upset deliveries etc., would recommend this company and will certainly use them again
I was extremely impressed with the very friendly and helpful service in all aspects of ordering from The One Stop Garden Shop. The goods were received the next day in perfect condition. I will certainly be ordering from them again.
Order arrived early and was really well packaged
I received the hanging basket liners this morning, almost a week earlier than I expected. They were securely packed in a cardboard box so arrived safely. I am very pleased with the product and with the service from this company. I look forward to using them again.
In spite of lockdown had what I wanted, dispatched and delivered promptly. What more could you ask for?
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 386 reviews