The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Item arrived quick and well packaged. Would use again
Great service and quick delivery
Order of orchid soil arrived promptly.
Delivery arrived on time and as described as the personal letter was a nice touch.
Ordered one day and delivered the next - brilliant! Will certainly use One Stop Garden Shop again.
I ordered Vitax Organic Liquid Rose Food. Good price, well packed and fast delivery. I will buy from you again.
I ordered some Grazers spray for slugs and snails and, although I haven't tried it out yet, I wanted to thank you for sending it out so promptly.

It was lovely to receive a letter inside the box, thanking me for my custom - a really nice touch!

Yours very gratefully Marilyn Reid.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and value for money prices!
Prompt delivery, well packed. Will definitely use again.
Ordered the cactus and succulent compost.
Very good price, quick delivery and arrived well packaged. Will definitely be a returning customer
Very quick delivery and item which could easily be damaged in transit was well packed.
Flutter Butter Mixed Triple Pack bird food.
Competitive pricing, quick delivery and extremely well packed. Would definitely recommend.
Very good product and arrived with a short time
Ordered the Rose Defender spray - very impressed - great product, reasonable price and prompt delivery. Would recommend.
Thanks for sending my airplane food mister so promptly
Very good products.
Excellent price, rapid delivery.
Highly raccomended.
Very efficient, very quick on delivery, would not hesitate to use again & would recommend to others
Rapid delivery of quality item. Will not hesitate to use the company in the future.
Excellent price for a good product and quick delivery.
Great service, received my order ahead of the expected delivery date. Would order from here again
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 386 reviews