The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Pleasant staff, very cheerful. Thorough medical history taken. Attention to detail.
Will return
would and have recommended the clinic.
Hi Michael, it's lovely to hear that you would recommend us, thank you! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
I was made very welcome. My feet were pampered and my problems sorted. I was on a walking holiday the following week and no pain whatsoever. Thank you very much.
Hi Di, thank you for the lovely review. We're so glad to hear that you're now pain free following your latest appointment. We hope you've had a lovely holiday and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Friendly and efficient service that got my feet back into good condition.
Hi Lesley, we're so glad to hear your feet are back in tip top condition! Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Friendly and efficient.
Thank you very much for your review :-)
Helpful, accommodating and pleasant to deal with.
Above all they are good Podiatrists.
Dear Mr Wailing, thank you very much for your kind words :-)
Overall very good service and treatment, one slight problem was appointment time ran 15 minutes late, but podiatrist did apologize for this and it may have been a one off.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Susan. We do generally run to time. However, as you suggest, once in a while there is a patient that needs a little more care than usual. We are grateful to other patients for being patient in these cases, just like yourself :-)
Thank you Tom. Give me a couple of weeks and I’ll let you know the difference.
Hi Shona, thank you for your review. We look forward to hearing how you got on at your next appointment! :)
Need to train more qualified professionals ,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

As all of our team are qualified in their roles here, I think you are perhaps suggesting more Podiatrists would be beneficial to us and our patients?

We would love to employ more Podiatrists. However, the government have acknowledged our profession as “in crisis” and the most at risk, with there being a national shortage of Podiatrists and increasingly lower numbers of students enrolling to learn every year.
This has meant that recruitment has become very difficult, with talented and professional podiatrists being low in number.
Whilst all of our staff receive regular, scheduled in house and external on- going training and CPD to provide the best service to our patients, (in fact we have created a learning group here in Nantwich for health care professionals to ensure of this). You will be pleased to know that we are also looking to recruit HCPC registered podiatrists to join our team.
Very happy with the service I have received from the clinic. Appointments with Abby are pleasant, she listens and resolves any concerns with foot problems.

All staff are welcoming and pleasant.
Thank you Hazel for your lovely words, it is much appreciated. We are very happy that you feel much better after seeing Abi. We all look forward to seeing you again soon.
Welcoming and pleasant staff who attend to your needs with a caring attitude.
Thank you very much Margaret for your kind words, it is much appreciated. We hope to see you again very soon.
The Chiropodist's are first class although the admin side is not as perfect
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your opinion is much appreciated and your comments have been taken on board.
Best regards,
Very pleased with the results, as always.
Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated :-)
Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated.
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.66 based on 179 reviews