The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Professional staff excellent. However, office staff need to understand customers prefer same chiropodist each visit. I have had a different one each time. Also one appointment was given to me and when I arrived I learned that the member of staff I was due to see had left .. an alternative had not been made. Don't understand "new policy" where you can only get a future appointment if you pay 50% of future cost in advance.
I did not Have poditry treatment at Nantwich clinic think you need check records...I had file Polish..
At The Nantwich Clinic we also do cosmetic podiatry and a file and polish comes under that umbrella and therefore is classed as a podiatry appointment. Sorry for any confusion and we hope you enjoyed your file and polish.
To much money charges
We pride ourselves on giving care to an extremely high standard, I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the cost.
I would be delighted to explain our procedures to you and how they are of benefit if you would kindly get in touch by phoning the clinic on 01270 627118,
Best regards, Gill Fox
Overall OK.
Treatment was fine although over in about 20mins, despite having a 45min appointment.
The appointment was also 30mins late starting.
Dear Mr Hudson,
Feedback enables us to keep our standards high.
I appreciate you having taken the time to write a review.
I shall request the details of your appointment, speak with the practitioner and be in touch.
Best regards,
Gill Fox
On my last visit Tom started the treatment. The treatment was interrupted and he left me in the hands of a less experienced member of his team and then rejoined me towards the end of my treatment. Being charged £45.00 I felt this was poor and I felt rushed considering the charges. Because of this I reflected and decided to cancel my future appointment.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our patient's opinions are very important to us.
Occasionally, during a treatment, practitioners are called to offer second opinions. In these instances sometimes the basic procedures can be performed by an assistant practitioner.
I am sorry that this left you feeling unhappy.
Should you wish to book an appointment with us again we would be very pleased to help you.
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.67 based on 180 reviews