The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Very expensive compared with other practices
A very professional helpful and always friendly service I always leave with a smile on my face
Having asked if someone could just check for a foreign body in my foot I was slotted in and very grateful but then to have no object located and no work done and be offered orthotics which we’re happily accepted back I was shocked to receive a bill of over £120.00 (after refund still £70)
Dear Beverley,
Thank you for taking the time to make a review, your feedback is important to us.
I would appreciate you getting in touch to discuss this further - we want all of our patients to feel happy with their experience with us.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Best Regards,
Unfortunately my last visit was not good. I had recently had an operation on my 2nd toe and despite me telling the gentlemen, he massaged the foot twice during the treatment and both times was too rough and caused extreme pain. I won’t be returning unfortunately.
I am so very sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with our service. I have sent you a private message and would be very pleased to hear from you to help resolve the situation. I do hope to hear from you soon,
Best Regards, Gill Fox