The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Tom made me feel at ease whilst sorting out my in growing toe nail. Great work. Thank you
Thank you Nigel, We are happy to hear you were pleased with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic again. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
I can recommend this clinic! very relaxing and professional. I was a bit nervous of having a ingrowing toe treated but neednt have been Tom put me at ease straight away!all the staff are very friendly!😁
Thank you Maria, We are glad to hear of your positive experience of The Nantwich Clinic , and very pleased you were put at ease, Tom is very good. We look forward to seeing you again. Best wIshes Sarah Mottram.
This is a very good, professional, caring clinic. The staff really know what they're doing and I always feel very comfortable going there. Furthermore, (and very important to me) there is a very pleasant atmosphere in the waiting room and in the consultancy rooms. It's really like visiting friends, feeling happier than when I arrived!
Thank you John, It is always a pleasure to see you in our Clinic, always making us smile. We look forward to seeing you soon. Take Care Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
Both myself and daughter had serious problems with our big toenails being overgrown and too hard to cut, in my case even split towards the base. We contacted The Nantwich Clinic who reassured us and arranged a home visit by Tom within a week. Tom soon fixed our nails and throughout was reassuring and did an excellent job for both of us. We would highly recommend The Nantwich Clinic to everybody. Robert Slinn (Retired Research Scientist)
Thank you Robert, We are extremely happy to hear you and your daughter were happy with your treatments and put at ease. We look forward to continuing helping you both in the future. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
Excellent friendly caring service. Very thorough and I was put at ease. I enjoyed the experience overall.
Thank you Pamela, We are happy to hear of your positive experience at The Nantwich Clinic, We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
I was very happy happy with what Tom did to my toes .
Thank you Barbara. We are very pleased you were happy with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic.
Excellent service, warm welcome staff were all very informative.
Highly recommend and can’t wait to return.
Thank you Scott, We pride ourselves on making a visit to The Nantwich clinic happy and helpful. We are glad you were pleased with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Take Care Sarah Mottram.
Friendly service. Professional treatment. No pressure regarding possible follow-up. Recommended.
Thank you Neil, you know where we are if you need us again. Best Wishes. Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
Very good service staff excellent and very professional
Thank you Susan, we look forward to seeing you again soon, Take Care Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
As usual excellent staff and treatment.
Dissapointed about the lack of italian biscuits gill.
Has Tom fallen out with his bald supplier gari.
Warmly greeted on arrival and offered a drink. Appointment was on time and podiatry team very helpful and understanding.
Kayley again did a really good job on my feet - she puts up with my jumping every time she cuts my nails and she tries to calm me down - which she does. She is so professional and a joy to visit even though she seems so young to me. You can tell she thoroughly enjoys her job, she seems so dedicated.
Very efficient!
Very pleasant staff with excellent personal skills. My first visit - I was a little apprehensive but was quickly put at ease. Will definitely use this clinic again.
Pleasant staff, very cheerful. Thorough medical history taken. Attention to detail.
Will return
As a new comer to Nantwich, found the Clinic and staff very professional and friendly.
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.66 based on 179 reviews