The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Always on time with appointments. Friendly staff.
Thank you Keith for taking the time to write a review and for the 5 star rating!
The reception staff were very friendly to me. The Podiatrist even bought me a bunch of floweres as it was my birthday that day. Everone was very kind and the care given by the Podiatrist was excellent.
Dear Lillian,
We were delighted that you chose to spend a small piece of your birthday with us :-) I hope you were spoiled for the rest of the day!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we have been very pleased to have been able to help :-)
Friendly and efficient.
Thank you very much for your review :-)
Exemplary and extremely professional and competent...Superb set up and fabulous set up.
Good Luck Tom and Gill and all the staff.
Gwyneth Howie
Dear Gwyneth,
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon :-)
Very friendly and efficient service, explained in detail options and what procedure would be, overall a very enjoyable experience, thank you
Dear John,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted to be able to help :-)
Good location near town centre. Friendly staff. Good service ☺
Thank you for a super 5 stars!
Very professional, incredibly polite, l will definitely use the Clinic again
Dear Dawn,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, for your kind words and the super 5 stars!
The staff are always welcoming reassuring and helpful. They get to know their customers and provide a personal individualised treatment tailored to each person. I would recommend them to anyone requiring foot treatments. (written by Lisa Abdy - patients parent)
Dear Lisa and Caitlin, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, it really means a lot to us. XX
Helpful, accommodating and pleasant to deal with.
Above all they are good Podiatrists.
Dear Mr Wailing, thank you very much for your kind words :-)
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I receive very professional help & advice every time I attend.
Thank you Erica for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to be able to help you :-)
Always helpful and willing to do that extra little bit
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for the super 5 stars! :-)
Overall very good service and treatment, one slight problem was appointment time ran 15 minutes late, but podiatrist did apologize for this and it may have been a one off.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Susan. We do generally run to time. However, as you suggest, once in a while there is a patient that needs a little more care than usual. We are grateful to other patients for being patient in these cases, just like yourself :-)
Basic treatment is far too expensive; poor value for money.
We pride ourselves on providing a very high standard of care. I am sorry that you have been unhappy with the cost. I would be very happy to explain our procedures and charges if you would be kind enough to contact me direct at the clinic on 01270 627118
Best regards, Gill Fox
Very good!
I had an extremely positive experience at The Nantwich Clinic. Very professional and all staff really friendly and helpful.
Hi Fiona, thank you for the lovely review. It really means a lot to us.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment! :)
I can highly recommend the Nantwich Clinic.
The staff are pleasant and professional and the clinic is clean.
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write such as lovely review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
A very professional helpful and always friendly service I always leave with a smile on my face
A very worthwhile visit and thank you very much for the mini health screening.
Hi there, thank you for the lovely review. We are really pleased to hear you liked the mini health screening. We are very pleased to offer this as part of our appointments. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment! :)
Thank you Tom. Give me a couple of weeks and I’ll let you know the difference.
Hi Shona, thank you for your review. We look forward to hearing how you got on at your next appointment! :)
All the staff seem very knowledgeable, professional and skilled. They are friendly, helpful and efficient. I can commend this practice to anybody. X x
Hi Margaret, thank you so much for such a lovely review. It really means a lot to us and we're so glad to hear that you would recommend us. We really look forward to seeing you at your next appointment! :) x
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.66 based on 179 reviews