The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Brilliant firm to use! Just can’t fault them in any way. Dry friendly and helpful throughout. I’ve used them three times now and was great each time. Georgiana was my adviser and she is amazing.
The team were fantastic and so helpful, and very professional. They kept intouch often. Great job guys
Amazing service, Elliott was so friendly and helpful through the whole process. He made the process easy for us as first time buyers. We couldn’t recommend him enough!
Josh and Tiffany were extremely helpful. They both provided quick responses and communicated everything thoroughly and concisely. The whole process was very smooth and stress free! Josh put our mind at ease throughout.
Everyone at the Mortgage Hut has been exceptional and made what was a stressful experience so much easier. Elliott in particular was a saint throughout and I could not recommend them enough.
Amazing service. Nahid our broker pulled out the impossible and was not only able to get us the mortgage we needed but also helped steer us in the right direction. He was calm abs supportive and would highly recommend the Mortgage Hut to anyone.
Georgiana Oliphant is the best Mortgage helper!
Amazing service from day one ! Georgiana was brilliant , we had a great conversation about my needs and she worked hard to get me a great Mortgage so I could purchase my dream home. This was not just a transaction for the mortgage hut - it was 100% customer service ! Would recommended ! Thanks so much
We are directors of a limited company so getting a mortgage couldn't be more complicated. However Kieren D fully understood our business and was absolutely brilliant at finding the right mortgage for us and thus we are now living in our dream home. He has excellent knowledge of the mortgage products on the market and prompt at returning emails and calls which we feel is essential and very much appreciated. Words cannot describe how grateful we are and we highly recommend the services of the Mortgage Hut and Kieren D in particular.
What a fabulous and efficient service. Natasha was brilliant! Would highly recommend, especially for the more complicated applications.
I cannot rate the Mortgage Hut enough, and will be shouting it from the roof tops across all social channels and reviews! Leah has been excellent from start to finish! She managed to find us a great, competitive mortgage, when I thought we would struggle! We have and will be recommending her and the company to everyone we know! Thank you so much!
Fabulous experience with the mortgage hut, as a first time buyer I wasn't sure if I needed a mortgage broker, but everyone at mortgage hub has been great at guiding me through the process and keeping me updated with progress, well worth it in my opinion! Special thanks to Elliott and Rachel for their assistance :)
Fantastic service provided, I would highly reccommend.
Returning customer to The Mortgage Hut, always very helpful and remain in contact throughout
Brilliant advisor made everything so easy and found us a great mortgage. Cannot recommend them and Leah enough! Thank you so much!
Brilliant service from start to finish with Mia and couldn't thank her enough. We had a couple of ups and downs with the banks but Mia was on hand to answer any questions we had and put us at ease. If Mia was busy we dealt with Rachel who was brilliant to deal with as well. After one bank do a huge U-turn on us on Monday, Mia sorted everything out and we had a formal offer from another bank in the matter of days. Would 100% recommended the mortgage hut to anyone and to deal with Mia as she was brilliant.
I have used the Mortgage Hut for over 7 years now and have always been extremely satisfied with everyone I have dealt with and the service I have received.
Brilliant! Other brokers I went to, made it seem impossible even when on furlough. However, the team at Mortgage Hut were very deliberate in the information asked for to assess the likelihood of acceptance for a mortgage and knew what to do with the lenders. Mr Kieren Dewey in particular deserves huge credit to the effort he made and his posivitity. I would like to commend him a lot, because he kept us in good communication and went above and beyond in his customer service. I was extremely pleased by his efforts and professionalism he maintained even when obstacles were faced. His team mate, Rachael living also I would like to commend for hard work too. Thank you to both.
We were first time buyers so had no idea of the process and what steps we needed to take to secure our mortgage. Elliot was our mortgage advisor who’s communication was fantastic. We got updates at every stage of our application and all our questions were answered. We got our mortgage offer through quickly and took one of the big stresses of buying a house away. We would highly recommend Elliot and the mortgage hut. Tiffany and Rachel were lovely too! Thank you.
After months of procrastination, delay and dithering with an incompetent broker we turned to The Mortgage Hut. Kiran Singh our dedicated adviser was professional, diligent and a great communicator obtaining a mortgage offer in 39 days! Further Kiran’s work was directly supported by the MD of The Mortgage Hut, and a dedicated administrator Andy Holding who saw the mortgage administration through to completion with the lender and our solicitor. Kiran also gave sound advice on life, income and buildings insurance obtaining very competitive rates. Have no doubts this is the ‘go to’ mortgage broker. A big thank you to Kiran and the team at The Mortgage Hut.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.93 based on 729 reviews