The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
I couldn't recommend The Mortgage Hut and in particular Kiran Singh enough! Top class service and I am not an easy customer to deal with! The whole team always kept their promises, calling me back when they said they would and the entire experience was pain-free. I will be getting my friends and family to use them now and in the future for sure. Thank you all very much for your help!
Georgiana was dealing with my case. I feel she did everything quickly and efficiently when required. As well as this, the post offer team continuously chased issues I had daily to find resolutions. Could recommend them any higher!
Really good, helpful and friendly staff and always had very quick responses.
Absolutely great experience with the Mortgage Hut.
Great communication and honesty from Elliott, quick responses to queries and great at explaining and keeping up to date with the progress. Thank you so much
i have had a brilliant service, great comunication with Georgiana ,Martin and the rest of the team Everything was great I definitely would recommend them thanks a lot Mortgage Hut👍
I've used the Mortgage hut before, last time (first-time buyer) I pretty much delt with one person it was great. This time I got passed round a few people through the process, I was anticipating this to be a pain but it wasn't at all, everyone that helped me communicated brilliantly and helped me understand every stage of the re-mortgage process. I felt they got me the best deal and then worked hard to make sure everything went through as hoped.
This is our second time using The Mortgage Hut, really couldn’t recommend enough. Efficient, friendly and generally great service. Thank you Mortgage Hut!
The whole team worked wonders to achieve a brilliant outcome.
A team effort but 2 people deserve a very special mention
Georgiana Oliphant and Kathryn Walker. Both absolute stars!
The mortgage Hut were great. They were extremely helpful though out the process. I’d highly recommend them to other people
Outstanding service from Mia who was so quick to help us, and was flexible to our mortgage needs. We’d recommend Mia and the Mortgage Hut to anyone. Thanks for your help.
Kieren and the team have been very helpful
It’s the second time I’ve used mortgage hut to secure a mortgage. Initially as a first time buyer and once again when I needed to upsize. The fact I used their services more than once speaks volumes; the team are pleasant, flexible and adept at negotiating the market and lenders to secure the product that’s right for you. Highly recommended and safe pair of hands
My name is Sheku, I will give mortgage hut 10 of 10 , especially , Daniel , he is the best broker I have ever seen. He helps us through difficult time, when securing a Mortgage for us was inevitable . We have tried with many brokers all came out negative . Through the help of Daniel , everything became possible . He is a through Professional , there are times we nearly give Up, but he gave us hope and transparent all the way . till he secured an offer for us at HSBC. Thank you again Daniel , and thanks to everyone at the mortgage .
Excellent response times and very helpful
Very helpful and friendly.
Very good service
Absolutely amazing service 100 percent would recommend, was so enthusiastic made me feel at ease , used 4 mortgage brokers previously advising we couldn’t get a mortgage, yet alone with a high street lender, the process was quick within a day of the survey the mortgage offer was received. Mia was brilliant
Made the whole process as quick as it can be and I was kept updated regularly, always quick to respond to any questions I had. Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic Service, Jacky went above and beyond to help us. We had a complex situation, no problem what so ever to Jacky, she got us a fantastic product that secured out dream home. I can't recommend this company enough.
Excellent customer service, helped me out with the entire process and very easy to contact when I needed to.
I’m really happy with the service provided by The Mortgage Hut. Kieren Dewey was really helpful and responsive to emails. The whole mortgage application was made really easy and we will definitely use the Mortgage Hut when we are remortgaging. The post offer team have been regularly chasing our solicitors for updates which has been great. I would definitely recommend using the mortgage hut.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 661 reviews