The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy

customer service
"Got the mortgage we needed even though multiple brokers said we'd never get it based on my partners residential status etc. Georgiana Oliphant definitely knows whats she's doing, going back and challenging the bank multiple times too, making sure they had all the right info and made the necessary changes etc."
"When I got in touch with 'The Mortgage Hut' I didn't think it would even be possible for my husband and I to get a joint mortgage at this point in time due to several factors. The same day I sent a message I was contacted by Georgiana. She was confident and positive and gave me hope. Georgiana walked me through what she needed and what we needed to do to be successful. Georgiana successfully arranged a remortgage and residential mortgage for us . We really cannot thank her enough. If you are thinking of using 'The Mortgage hut' ask for Georgiana. She really does know her stuff and knows how to keep you calm and in the loop at every stage. Thanks Georgiana!"
"Absolutely brilliant service! Don't have enough praise for these guys, they made the whole process be as good as it can be, they advised us on everything. Many thanks to Paul Woodroffe and Mark Robinson who stayed on top of the mortgage and insurances, but a huge thank you to the entire team who helped us get our new home. They were always there, informed, professional and friendly."
"Great company providing an efficient, quick and friendly service. Would definitely recommend to a friend."
"Very helpful! The people were so kind, explaining things simply and always being extremely helpful. Never had a problem getting ahold of anyone and would always get quick responses. Could not recommend highly enough!"
"I was very lucky to have Elliott deal with my mortgage...he was very helpful and knowledgeable/friendly and got things rolling and kept me informed the whole time,He was a pleasure and if ever needed advice would always request him."
"quick easy expert advice"
"Very friendly and helpful staff, would definitely recommend, made everything so easy"
"Excellent services, friendly staff and good advice"
"Communication is of a very high standard between yourselves and me. And keeping up to speed with third parties like my solicitor as well. Which is the basis of what you need when undertaking these important financial issues."
"Just what you need in a broker. Able to get great deals and help guide you through the process. Fees are reasonable too"
"I would like to say that I am very pleased with the service offered . Georgiana has been recommended by some friends and I will definitely recommend her again ! She has been very helpful through all the process and always kept in touch with us until the end of the journey. She helped us to buy our first house in a very short time . I definitely recommend Mortgage Hut and Georgiana Oliphant ! Thank you guys for helping us !"
"They are so very helpful. And always there when you need advice. Fantastic service"
"The service from start to finish was very professional, they made it very easy for me and I couldn’t recommend them more"
"Quick, friendly and responsive!"
"Bob white was our mortgage advisor. He made it all straight forward and easy for us to deal with although I know it was quite complicated for him to sort. Excellent service as always. Thankyou Bob!!"
"have been great, very personable and friendly mortgage advisers who are looking out for you to get the best deal. Very good communicators. SPECIALY THANKS "Georgiana Oliphant"----------I would gladly recommend The Mortgage Hut to anyone looking to obtain a mortgage."
"Very good, always keeping you informed of what’s going on, highly recommend you to all my friends"
"Outstanding service just a week done full mortgrage offer.without hesitation to recommend any one .thanks them from my heart ,really make it dream succesced ."
"The service chloe house gave us was exceptional, despite Barclays making it extremely hard"
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 513 reviews