The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
customer service
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
I didnt have a clue what I was doing & got taken by the hand & led through the whole process , excellent people & service
Daniel Dawkins is the best mortgage advisor in the whole world, who saved my mortgage when it first almost got rejected. He is super supportive and brilliant from day 1 until a year later. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends who are about to enter this stressful process. Thanks so much Dan!
Giacomo & Kathryn were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Great advice, great product and great service! The Mortgage Hut is hands down the best broker I have used, and I have used a few. I won’t go anywhere else when I need my next mortgage. Thanks very much Guys!
Customer Service at its Best!
Speedy, clear, caring. Couldn’t fault TMH in any way. They took all the hassle out of getting a slightly challenging mortgage approved.
Very helpful and friendly staff always there for me
This is the second time dealing with The Mortgage Hut and they have been fantastic again! Still going through the process of a remortgage, but so far I can only praise the help and support we have received!
I want to thank Megan Buttle and Mia Tariq for everything they did to help me in my mortgage process. They are both lovely and answered any questions/queries I had with ease.
We found the Mortgage Hut very helpful and great communication. Any questions we had they answered quickly. We found the process hassle and stress free this was down to Nahid and the team. Brilliant service. The best broker I have ever had the pleasure working with. Nahid and his team always worked very hard and really cared going through the mortgage quotes/offers with me. I will be recomending them to family and friends. Finally we would like to thank mr Nahid&the team( mark,mia) and all the team for thier hard work and help to get us our new family home. Kind regards Yaseen
I ask for help when my property buying was stuck for quite a long time. Thanks to the mortgage advisors who are very helpful, professional and friendly. They provide suggestions in a prompt manner, and this makes it possible to complete the transaction as quickly as I wish.
Nahid was incredible. Competent and kept me informed step by step.
Excellent service
good communication, fast process and very helpful
Paul Woodroffe was amazing, he supported me though the process explaining the different stages. I would definitely use again 👌
Professional support from Elliott Murtagh!
Georgiana Oliphant was very helpful, honest and quick to complete my mortgage application. I am very grateful for her help getting me into massive debt. lol. Jokes aside I will be using mortgage hut in the future and hopefully working with Georgiana and her team again.
Paul and the team were incredibly helpful, thorough and attentive throughout the whole mortgage process. Cannot recommend them enough! Thanks again for everything!
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Our mortgage advisor was extremely knowledgable and forthcoming with information and tips. Highly recommend their services.
Mia at The Mortgage Hut went above and beyond to find the perfect solution for my needs. Couldn't recommend them more.
From my very first phone call, the professionalism and knowledge of Nahid filled me with confidence.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 541 reviews