The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Please may I take this opportunity to thank one of your mortgage advisors, Jacky Lambert.
I would like to thank her for the services and support she has provided to me over the years. I have found her to be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to her work and has always found the best product to meet our needs.
She is very approachable, and no task or request is too difficult for her to do.
Jacky is a valuable asset to the mortgage hut and her knowledge and experience is much superior to anyone I have dealt with professionally previously. I have contacted her for mortgage advice on subsequent occasions, and her continued support to ensure you have the best product for your needs is impressive and reassuring.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Jacky to my friends, family or work colleagues..
Thank you Jacky for all your support and look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Very helpful staff and very quick in find me a lender.
Excellent service, used Mark Spong at Mortgage Hut for a number of years for purchases and renewals. Always friendly and helpful, would recommend to family and friends 5*
This was our first foray into the mortgage market and we’re so glad we chose the Mortgage Hut! They’ve been nothing but helpful & professional, with excellent communication throughout. I would like to personally thank Paul Woodroffe, Megan Buttle & Giacomo Stevens for their help through the process.
Very prompt and helpful service.
I have been trying to purchase a property for the last year and have had them fall through multiple times now, so i was already really stressed about having to go through the process again. However, Nahid and the whole team at the Mortgage Hut have made this so much easier! They have stayed on top of everything and i had my mortgage offer within the week after submitting the application! They are an amazing team and i will be recommending them to all my friends and family!! Thank you for helping me make my dream come true!
Jackie has supported me with my application in a professional and efficient way using emails and telephone. Clear instructions and explanations. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant service. Stress free service. Clear instructions.
I’ve dealt with Nahid over a long period of time and he has always been there for help and advice. I would recommend him without fail
The most outgoing and helpful team. Thank you a lot!!!!
Very professional, very helpful, a godsend !
Giacomo was amazing throughout answering all of my questions(there were a lot of them). We didn’t know if we would be able to get a mortgage but managed to get one with a highstreet lender at a good rate, from application to offer took 48 hours. Would definitely recommend!
A pleasant experience with a lot of support and good advice, and very friendly staff.
Mia and Megan have been amazing! Without Mia, we would never be in the position to have a mortgage. Because of the very complicated way in which we were asking to do it, she instructed us from my first enquiry what we needed to do and we have followed those instructions for the past seven months and, despite all of us doubting it would happen, we are now a few steps away from getting on the property ladder. Even now, I'm pestering Megan hourly with problems and she immediately gets on the case and ensures we can keep progressing.

It might sound silly, but without them, our lives would be completely different. We have been guided towards having our dream future where our children can grow up in my childhood home rather than hopping from rented flat to rented flat for the next however many years. It has made the world of difference and I'll never forget it. Above and beyond customer service from the very beginning to the very end.

Thank you!
Very helpful and efficient
Jackie was our first port of call at the Mortgage Hut. She is truly amazing. Very helpful always responds really quickly via email or phone. Would highly recommend her
Damien and Frank have been very helpful in obtaining a mortgage for us, they have kept us informed and always ready to answer questions
Mia was very helpful and informative. Explained things very well and put our minds at ease. Great job!!
Very thorough and knowledgeable
Georgiana has been great throughout. We initially contacted her when we were looking at moving house but then ended up remortgaging. The process from start to finish was trouble free and seamless. Will have to hesitation in recommending Georgiana and the Mortgage Hut to others in the future and will be back in contact when we come to remortgage again or move house in the future.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 594 reviews