The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy

customer service
"I was very lucky to have Elliott deal with my mortgage...he was very helpful and knowledgeable/friendly and got things rolling and kept me informed the whole time,He was a pleasure and if ever needed advice would always request him."
"quick easy expert advice"
"Very friendly and helpful staff, would definitely recommend, made everything so easy"
"Excellent services, friendly staff and good advice"
"Communication is of a very high standard between yourselves and me. And keeping up to speed with third parties like my solicitor as well. Which is the basis of what you need when undertaking these important financial issues."
"Just what you need in a broker. Able to get great deals and help guide you through the process. Fees are reasonable too"
"I would like to say that I am very pleased with the service offered . Georgiana has been recommended by some friends and I will definitely recommend her again ! She has been very helpful through all the process and always kept in touch with us until the end of the journey. She helped us to buy our first house in a very short time . I definitely recommend Mortgage Hut and Georgiana Oliphant ! Thank you guys for helping us !"
"They are so very helpful. And always there when you need advice. Fantastic service"
"The service from start to finish was very professional, they made it very easy for me and I couldn’t recommend them more"
"Quick, friendly and responsive!"
"Bob white was our mortgage advisor. He made it all straight forward and easy for us to deal with although I know it was quite complicated for him to sort. Excellent service as always. Thankyou Bob!!"
"have been great, very personable and friendly mortgage advisers who are looking out for you to get the best deal. Very good communicators. SPECIALY THANKS "Georgiana Oliphant"----------I would gladly recommend The Mortgage Hut to anyone looking to obtain a mortgage."
"Very good, always keeping you informed of what’s going on, highly recommend you to all my friends"
"Outstanding service just a week done full mortgrage offer.without hesitation to recommend any one .thanks them from my heart ,really make it dream succesced ."
"The service chloe house gave us was exceptional, despite Barclays making it extremely hard"
"I had an amazing experience with The Mortgage Hut and would recommend it to anyone. They were recommended to me actually by my dear friend !"
"We have always received, quality market advice and guidance with quick responses to all queries raised through the mortgage process. All staff that we have dealt with have been friendly and extremely helpful."
"An excellent service , cannot thank Giacomo and Kathryn for all their hard work enough - would not hesitate to use or recommend their services in the future. We dealt with numerous estate agents and solicitors during our purchasing process and must say the mortgage hut were the most professional. Very impressed that they chase the conveyancers weekly once our purchase was agreed!! Thanks again"
"Fantastic service. Professional and proactive. Highly recommend"
"Found a product which suited our needs, and provided a stress and hassle free service which is great, as moving house can be stressful enough. Will use again, without a doubt."
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 508 reviews