The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
"Great process from start to finish. An incredible service provided by Jacky, a true asset to the business and industry."
"I went with The Mortgage Hut as the property I was buying were involved with them. They have provided a great service and they have kept me informed to what is happening and what happens next. As I'm a first time buyer and new to all this they helped me out loads on what I need to know about buying a property. Would highly recommend The Mortgage Hut to anyone that needs help buying a property."
"Dan as ever was fantastic from start to finish. Gave us excellent impartial advice to ensure we got the best product for what we need. Thank you again for all your help. Second time we have used him and won’t hesitate to do again."
"Brilliant! Jacky and the team are very professional, always there to help with any questions or advice!"
"Excellent service as always"
"I was very impressed with the service we received especially how quickly emails were answered."
"I had experience of working with Luke and Mia at The Mortgage Hut. Their attention to detail, professionalism, communication and customer service were second to none. It was a pleasure working with them."
"Cannot fault the service provided by Luke from The Mortgage Hut and would highly recommend them"
"Fantastic broker to work with, Elliott was very informative the whole way through and worked with us to our deadlines to ensure a smooth process for all parties, would definitely recommend The Mortgage Hut."
"Very professional and helpful service. Really big help for first time buyers. Bob is doing amazing job!"
"We are both very happy with the service we have received throughout the whole process. Everyone we’ve spoken to has been really helpful and have always kept us up to date. Everything was also explained so well they made it really easy and straight forward."
"Great experience from the mortgage hut. Giacomo delt with our application would highly recommend him to anyone we are both happy with our outcome."
"This is the second time I have used The Mortgage Hut’s services. The team, Elliott in particular are brilliant at communicating, and guided me through the process each step of the way. If you are after a stress-free experience, this is the team to go to!"
"Very pleased with the service & communications. Thank you"
"I had been trying to do my own research into a mortgage with quite specific conditions & found nothing suitable. Bob@themortgagehut rapidly found, recommended and processed exactly the solution we needed. Thank you"
"I have received execellent service from the mortgage hut. There has always been someone available to help, when required. Queries and emails have been picked up quickly and I’ve had a responses within 24 hours. Credit goes to Elliot in particular who has helped and guided me the whole way through the process. Thank you."
"Not quite completed yet but everything so far has been straight forward and EASY !"
"Damien has been absolutely brillian, helped us with our mortgage and answered all enquires quickly. Mortgage hut kept us up to date with the mortgage process. Would highly recommend them."
"The help and service I received from everyone at the Mortgage Hut was incredible. Damien helped me with advice after finding myself stuck living with relatives with my wife and baby and supported me to be able to get a mortgage on a shared ownership property with no hassle and quick responses every time. I 100% recommend the Mortgage Hut."
"The Mortgage Hut provided an excellent service in every regard. It’s always difficult to secure a mortgage when, as a director of a limited company, you can’t provide the usual, relatively straightforward kind of information that mortgage providers such as banks expect. Luke Atkinson understood straight away all the relevant detail, helped us to gather all the necessary documentation and secured a mortgage in principle very quickly. We had absolute confidence in his professionalism and very much appreciated his keeping things on track. Luke and the company are highly recommended."
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.92 based on 313 reviews