The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Based on 1,114 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
The information I was given about mortgage and deposit required was very helpful. Thanks to Oliver he is a Legend.
Excellent service from the mortgage hut team. Super efficient and very informative. Also good discount for repeat customers. I would recommend the mortgage hut team, especially if operating under a limited company.
Georgiana and the whole team were lovely to deal with and kept us updated every step of the way. They found us a mortgage despite being self employed and various other obstacles. 100% would recommend to anyone looking to buy a home
Oliver was amazing with his knowledge of what i needed to do as a first time buyer. Everything he told me he made sure I understood and gave me a game plan on the first steps to buying my own home. I couldn't be more grateful! Thank you!
Good service- really quick in answering back emails and always on top following up
Top service from Oliver, Tiffany and Nicola. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Oliver and the team have supported me in a complex financial situation and help me secure an offer for my first home. I would not be able to get it without their help and guidance. Very responsive team 👏
Always great service from the Mortgage Hut, thank you Natasha and Jess.
Can’t speak highly enough of Jacky at The Mortgage Hut. I have used them twice now and they are very helpful and spend a lot of time making sure everything is right for us and all the details are fully understood and the correct product is being advised. They have made a complicated process very slick and simple for the customer.
Amy was amazing. Our situation was far from straight forward and she made it happen for us. Thank you Amy and the Mortgage Hut.
Jacky is absolutely fantastic! I wouldn’t recommend any other mortgage specialist to help you through this process. We first used her services in 2017 and again in the last year. Jacky makes things clear and understandable and will always ensure she is looking at the correct products for your circumstance. We will certainly be returning again when our fixed rate is up for renewal.
Jacky was efficient and knowledgeable and made the process easy for me. Great service! Despite changing jobs and other complications Jacky was always happy to help and advise. Thank you!
Natasha Hill and Natasha Strath have been excellent. Second time in 8 months we have used them and they have been quick and excellent with keeping us updated along the way.
Georgiana was excellent from start to finish. She was full of great info, helpful advice, was honest and communication was top class. Highly recommend if you want a simple, no stress mortgage application. Thanks.
Cannot find any fault in the service or staff from end to finish. Oliver and Tiffany were fantastic and reassuring throughout the process of finding a suitable lender and submitting the application and no pressure or hard sale tactics and direct contact with them both. Totally worth paying for a broker, knowing everything would be done promptly and I wouldn’t have to sit on a call queue every time I had a query. Highly recommended and will use again on the future.
Thankyou so much to Jacky Lambert at the mortgage hut! She was very helpful and secured the mortgage for my Partner and I which enabled us to buy our new home. She was quick and thorough giving us the best advice she could, including recommending solicitors when our first chosen solicitor was being very slow and we decided to switch (we moved to Fidler and Pepper who were also very good!). We will definitely be back in touch with the mortgage hut when our mortgage is due for renewal in 5 years!
Besides finding a mortgage, Jess and Natasha promptly answered any queries and helped with paperwork needed, making the whole process a lot less complicated.
Very helpful and thorough, good communication during the process, always happy to answer questions. Service price was good and continued to update me from start to finish. Georgiana was superb and would highly recommend her.
Quick and efficient, very helpful
We were absolutely delighted with the professional and prompt response we received from Giacomo at The Mortgage Hut. Excellent customer service and would highly recommend.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.9 based on 1,114 reviews