The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy

customer service
"Disorganized, slow, and kept loosing paperwork even tho it had been emailed over several times. Would not use again."
"Poor communication and very hard to get in touch with our advisor."
"Was not impressed and won't be using again. Advisor took too long to respond to my phone calls and messages thus taking my switch 3 months to complete. Also the advisor confirmed to me in writing there were no mortgage fees and then just before completion I discovered there were in fact fees of £225. Completely mis advised and unnaceptable. With my mortgage rate with the old lender also going into their variable rate as my fixed rate had ended as my mortgage advisor took too long I ended up paying £200 extra in interest alone. Overall a very poor experience."
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 508 reviews