The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Looked after by Georgiana. She's been excellent throughout. Always kept me in the loop and so understanding of personal circumstances. She did amazingly well to get me on the property ladder even though it's quite hard for seafarers to explain income to mortgage providers. Definitely recommended. Thank you very much.
The most outgoing and helpful team. Thank you a lot!!!!
BEST, SUPERB, BRILLIANT. Cant say THANK ENOUGH to Georgiana Oliphant. A++++++++++
good communication, fast process and very helpful
The mortgage hut team was very prompt to respond to all my queries and cleared all my doubts . They offered and managed to get me the best mortgage deal in time after understanding my personal circumstances.If needed in future I would love to take their services again.

Many thanks to the team.Keep up the good work guys.
All aspects of the search for a mortgage deal handled very efficiently. Good communication through-out.
Georgiana provided an excellent service from start to finish.
Mark went out of his way to find us a mortgage where others couldn't. We probably wouldn't be in our house today without him,
Georgiana was amazing through the entire process! Could not recommend enough!
Fantastic service from start to finish from Georgiana and her team at The Mortgage Hut. Making something that seemed a very daunting process with not even knowing where to start as a first time buyer an easier and smoother job and no question was a stupid question! Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking to get their first mortgage or looking to remortgage.
Very helpful staff and very quick in find me a lender.
Georgiana has been great throughout. We initially contacted her when we were looking at moving house but then ended up remortgaging. The process from start to finish was trouble free and seamless. Will have to hesitation in recommending Georgiana and the Mortgage Hut to others in the future and will be back in contact when we come to remortgage again or move house in the future.
Very helpful
Really couldn't recommend Georgiana and the post offer team enough. We are first time buyers and they have explained everything so well and helped/reassured us every step of the way. We really couldn't of done it without them so will be recommending them to everyone! (If I could rate them higher I would!!)
Excellent job. We needed a mortgage using retained profits. Giacomo found us an excellent deal and quickly too. Definitely recommend the Mortgage Hut to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Really pleased we chose the mortgage hut, got a good deal on our mortgage, everyone was really helpful especially Georgiana who went above and beyond, will definitely be using Georgiana and the mortgage hut again and highly recommend them, made the whole process easy.
I ask for help when my property buying was stuck for quite a long time. Thanks to the mortgage advisors who are very helpful, professional and friendly. They provide suggestions in a prompt manner, and this makes it possible to complete the transaction as quickly as I wish.
Professional support from Elliott Murtagh!
Georgiana Oliphant was very helpful, honest and quick to complete my mortgage application. I am very grateful for her help getting me into massive debt. lol.

Jokes aside I will be using mortgage hut in the future and hopefully working with Georgiana and her team again.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Our mortgage advisor was extremely knowledgable and forthcoming with information and tips. Highly recommend their services.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 661 reviews