The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Looked after by Georgiana. She's been excellent throughout. Always kept me in the loop and so understanding of personal circumstances. She did amazingly well to get me on the property ladder even though it's quite hard for seafarers to explain income to mortgage providers. Definitely recommended. Thank you very much.
Mark went out of his way to find us a mortgage where others couldn't. We probably wouldn't be in our house today without him,
The most outgoing and helpful team. Thank you a lot!!!!
BEST, SUPERB, BRILLIANT. Cant say THANK ENOUGH to Georgiana Oliphant. A++++++++++
good communication, fast process and very helpful
Honest fast reliable
We had no hesitation in getting back in touch with Jacky, who has sorted out our previous mortgages, as usual, an excellent stress free process - thank you
Georgiana was an absolute star! Several other mortgage companies were unable to find a mortgage to the value I needed to purchase my dream home. Georgiana did this where others thought it was too much work and persevered through a very difficult (15 month) house move. Mortgage Hut also provided great aftercare, chasing and keeping me informed of updates in the process. Thank you
There should be a rating for outstanding!! I contacted the mortgage hut with hesitation after having the fear based on my credit file from a few years back. One Main Street bank had already judged me and was not pleasant! From the offset my experience was great .. I was put in touch with Georgina Oliphant and she was amazing ! Did not judge and treated me like a friend not just a number .. she worked her socks off and got me an amazing mortgage deal. She is a total legend! The mortgage hut made my mortgage experience seamless and effortless ! Would recommend 100%!!! HUGE THANKS Georgiana :)
The team at mortgage hut work hard on our behalf to secure a very good mortgage offer that met our requirements. This attention continued until completion. Much appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Brilliant service as usual by Daniel Dawkins and TMH :)
Good service and advice from Georgiana, plus were ultimately able to source a lender who could lend a little more than others which had a big impact on our ability to purchase the right home. Have now taken two new mortgages, plus a remortgage, via The Mortgage Hut and would recommend
I cannot express enough my extreme thanks to Ms Georgina Oliphant, my Mortgage advisor for her tremendous help. She goes extra miles to help her customers to get their mortgage. I would recommend this company to everyone based on my experience with their mortgage advisor_ Ms Georgiana Oliphant.
I cannot thank Nicola and Mia enough for all they have done for me! They made the impossible, possible it was so easy and they were on hand to answer all my queries and questions no matter how big or small! I’ve told all my friends about the mortgage hut and will continue to do so! Thanks so much!
The mortgage hut team was very prompt to respond to all my queries and cleared all my doubts . They offered and managed to get me the best mortgage deal in time after understanding my personal circumstances.If needed in future I would love to take their services again. Many thanks to the team.Keep up the good work guys.
All aspects of the search for a mortgage deal handled very efficiently. Good communication through-out.
Georgiana provided an excellent service from start to finish.
Georgiana was amazing through the entire process! Could not recommend enough!
Fantastic service from start to finish from Georgiana and her team at The Mortgage Hut. Making something that seemed a very daunting process with not even knowing where to start as a first time buyer an easier and smoother job and no question was a stupid question! Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking to get their first mortgage or looking to remortgage.
Very helpful staff and very quick in find me a lender.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.93 based on 729 reviews