The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Based on 1,117 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Looked after by Georgiana. She's been excellent throughout. Always kept me in the loop and so understanding of personal circumstances. She did amazingly well to get me on the property ladder even though it's quite hard for seafarers to explain income to mortgage providers. Definitely recommended. Thank you very much.
Mark went out of his way to find us a mortgage where others couldn't. We probably wouldn't be in our house today without him,
The most outgoing and helpful team. Thank you a lot!!!!
BEST, SUPERB, BRILLIANT. Cant say THANK ENOUGH to Georgiana Oliphant. A++++++++++
good communication, fast process and very helpful
great experince!
Very helpful and informative, Georgiana provided all the information on how house purchase process work, definitely recommend to anyone who is in the dark about this as me! Can recommend.
Extremely helpful advice , Georgiana provided me with useful information on what steps should I take take in order to clarify my current situation, thanks a lot, I recommend the service
Georgiana is amazing. We couldn’t be happier with everything she has done for us. She’s been there every step of the way with advice and updates and has helped us get our dream home. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Top class group of people.
Very impressive team at the mortgage hut. Had a few problems getting the mortgage but the team kept me upto date and advised me every step of the way. Thoroughly happy and would definitely use again.
Highly recommend the mortgage hut. They worked with us to find a suitable mortgage to our needs and circumstances. Good communication all the way.
Honest fast reliable
We had no hesitation in getting back in touch with Jacky, who has sorted out our previous mortgages, as usual, an excellent stress free process - thank you
Georgiana was an absolute star! Several other mortgage companies were unable to find a mortgage to the value I needed to purchase my dream home. Georgiana did this where others thought it was too much work and persevered through a very difficult (15 month) house move. Mortgage Hut also provided great aftercare, chasing and keeping me informed of updates in the process. Thank you
There should be a rating for outstanding!! I contacted the mortgage hut with hesitation after having the fear based on my credit file from a few years back. One Main Street bank had already judged me and was not pleasant! From the offset my experience was great .. I was put in touch with Georgina Oliphant and she was amazing ! Did not judge and treated me like a friend not just a number .. she worked her socks off and got me an amazing mortgage deal. She is a total legend! The mortgage hut made my mortgage experience seamless and effortless ! Would recommend 100%!!! HUGE THANKS Georgiana :)
The team at mortgage hut work hard on our behalf to secure a very good mortgage offer that met our requirements. This attention continued until completion. Much appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Brilliant service as usual by Daniel Dawkins and TMH :)
Good service and advice from Georgiana, plus were ultimately able to source a lender who could lend a little more than others which had a big impact on our ability to purchase the right home. Have now taken two new mortgages, plus a remortgage, via The Mortgage Hut and would recommend
I cannot express enough my extreme thanks to Ms Georgina Oliphant, my Mortgage advisor for her tremendous help. She goes extra miles to help her customers to get their mortgage. I would recommend this company to everyone based on my experience with their mortgage advisor_ Ms Georgiana Oliphant.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.9 based on 1,117 reviews