The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
customer service
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
BEST, SUPERB, BRILLIANT. Cant say THANK ENOUGH to Georgiana Oliphant. A++++++++++
Really pleased we chose the mortgage hut, got a good deal on our mortgage, everyone was really helpful especially Georgiana who went above and beyond, will definitely be using Georgiana and the mortgage hut again and highly recommend them, made the whole process easy.
I ask for help when my property buying was stuck for quite a long time. Thanks to the mortgage advisors who are very helpful, professional and friendly. They provide suggestions in a prompt manner, and this makes it possible to complete the transaction as quickly as I wish.
good communication, fast process and very helpful
Professional support from Elliott Murtagh!
Georgiana Oliphant was very helpful, honest and quick to complete my mortgage application. I am very grateful for her help getting me into massive debt. lol. Jokes aside I will be using mortgage hut in the future and hopefully working with Georgiana and her team again.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Our mortgage advisor was extremely knowledgable and forthcoming with information and tips. Highly recommend their services.
georgiana was very accomodating and helpful with the process of our application from start to finish, she kept us informed every step of the way and worked efficiently and most importantly found us a great deal! thank you
Got the mortgage we needed even though multiple brokers said we'd never get it based on my partners residential status etc. Georgiana Oliphant definitely knows whats she's doing, going back and challenging the bank multiple times too, making sure they had all the right info and made the necessary changes etc.
When I got in touch with 'The Mortgage Hut' I didn't think it would even be possible for my husband and I to get a joint mortgage at this point in time due to several factors. The same day I sent a message I was contacted by Georgiana. She was confident and positive and gave me hope. Georgiana walked me through what she needed and what we needed to do to be successful. Georgiana successfully arranged a remortgage and residential mortgage for us . We really cannot thank her enough. If you are thinking of using 'The Mortgage hut' ask for Georgiana. She really does know her stuff and knows how to keep you calm and in the loop at every stage. Thanks Georgiana!
Just what you need in a broker. Able to get great deals and help guide you through the process. Fees are reasonable too
I would like to say that I am very pleased with the service offered . Georgiana has been recommended by some friends and I will definitely recommend her again ! She has been very helpful through all the process and always kept in touch with us until the end of the journey. She helped us to buy our first house in a very short time . I definitely recommend Mortgage Hut and Georgiana Oliphant ! Thank you guys for helping us !
have been great, very personable and friendly mortgage advisers who are looking out for you to get the best deal. Very good communicators. SPECIALY THANKS "Georgiana Oliphant"----------I would gladly recommend The Mortgage Hut to anyone looking to obtain a mortgage.
Outstanding service just a week done full mortgrage offer.without hesitation to recommend any one .thanks them from my heart ,really make it dream succesced .
The Mortgage Hut were extremely helpful in explaining every step of my remortgage process
Georgiana helped us with our remortgage after being stuck on an interest only mortgage for years. Always replied to emails quickly and answered any questions we had. Would highly recommend
Georgiana was great at making sure we got want what we needed - she was tenacious and dogged enough to get the offer over the line and accepted even after a number of hold-ups and hurdles to jump!
Excellent support and work. I had struggled to get a mortgage and they solved the issue with me and had the mortgage issued to me within the week (including valuation taking place). Very happy and highly recommended.
Georgiana is the best.. In a short story, I thought of postponing the house purchase for a year because of my Tier 2 visa where am not getting any good deals and as a final try I rang Mortgage hut and Georgiana got into touch with me. She looked into all the options there is and found me the best deal in a day and now am very happily moving into my own place.. Not only finding me the best deal as a first time buyer I have got so many doubts and she patiently answered all of them and given guidance in the different stages of home buying process. I will definitely recommend her and The Mortgage Hut. A big thanks to Georgiana and the Team.
Stuck with us despite difficult squeeze on finances and help to buy which makes life difficult when trying to remortgage. Knowledge of products faultless and spent a long time trying to (and succeeded in) getting a good deal. Would be five stars but for fees, do not remember paying these fees first or second time around, usually just a notice of commission from the company they put you with, which is fine. They need to get paid for a great job. But the fees were well worth it just for the pure difficulty of the case and lengths they went to sort out a better fixed deal. Will happily use again, and again....
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 563 reviews