The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Absolutely amazing service once again from Giacomo and the team at the Mortgage Hut. It's the second time we are using them and they take all the hassle and stress out of a mind-numbing process and provide excellent service and advice every step of the way. We just had our second mortgage approved through them and without Giacomo's expert advice and knowlage we would have probably made a mess of the process as trying to do it ourselves. Thanks Giacomo & Team!!
As a first time buyer, I am pleased with the level of service I received from The Mortgage Hut. They were able to arrange a mortgage for me, Jennifer was the staff dealing with my case and I can't fault her on anything. She worked tirelessly and sought to understand my position and needs before approaching a suitable mortgage lender. Jennifer helped me jump the hurdles to get us approved. They are straight forward, cost effective and easy to reach on the phone and emails. I recommend The Mortgage Hut to any first time or anybody starting on their mortgage application, I can assure you that you will receive an efficient and timely service because you want to deal with a company that wants to understand you first and get the best outcome for you. I will use them again in the future and hope they maintain the same level of service. They are highly recommended by me.
Georgiana arranged our mortgage very quickly, with no hassle at all. She got us the best deal to suit our requirements. She explained the process fully and answered all our questions. I would highly recommend Georgiana as a mortgage consultant.
Due to self employment and acceptance of the SEISS grants we we struggled to remortgage to build an extension. As a last resort I googled and found the Mortgage Hut. Due to their vast panel of lenders and experience we had a lender in an hour!! Polite, efficient and communication superb. Thank you Mortgage Hut.
Honest fast reliable
Highly recommend using The Mortgage Hut. They sorted out our original mortgage 2 years ago and are just finalising our re-mortgage. Both times they've got us amazing rates. Everyone you speak to are really friendly and helpful.
This is the third time we have used The Mortgage Hut and we can't fault them for their thoroughness, enthusiasm and support. They have your best interests at heart and are a pleasure to deal with. Keep up the great work folks - superb!
Top class group of people.
Dan was very helpful, star employee.
Using the Mortgage Hut was a godsend. Jackie my mortgage advisor was prompt with all her communications, clear about the different choices that were open for me, a complete professional. I can actually say the whole process was smooth and straightforward which is not always the case when dealing with different companies. No stress involved at all. I would highly recommend the company. The fact I have written a review is itself a first for me.
We have used Mortgage Hut before and can definitely recommend them as one again they have helped us get what we wanted and anyone who hasn't tried them should certainly give them a shout all of the team has been brilliant from start to finish.
Great customer service and communication from all the staff that has helped us through the process.
Great company and really efficient service. 100% recommend
Very happy with the service from The Mortgage Hut, they were very speedy with everything, very helpful and pleasant and couldn't have helped more.
Mortgage is commendable in the way and manner they managed our mortgage arrangements. Jacky was more than amazing throughout and made herself available to assist until we completed. Their post offer team also did a great job keeping us updated with every progress until completion. The lottery ticket token you sent is also greatly appreciated. We ll not hesitate to recommend you to colleagues, friends and family.
The Mortgage Hut were amazing! We were first time buyers and Kieren and the service provided made getting a mortgage so easy. Always on hand to answer any questions and quick to respond too. Thanks very much, highly recommend!!
Chloe and the rest of the team were extremely helpful. Thanks to their knowledge the process was made so much simplier! I highly recommend the mortgage hut and very greatful for assisting me in receiving my first ever mortgage. I’d certainly return to them in the future!
Very efficient service. Thank you!
Would definitely recommend very helpful, Elliott explained everything and helped us every step of the way, felt we could always contact them if we had any questions or worries, every member of staff we had contact with were lovely and replied to emails quickly which gave me peace of mind!
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 762 reviews