The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Based on 1,120 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Georgiana was wonderful- really helpful and informative throughout and would highly recommend!
Excellent service!
Home buying is a stressful thing, but I honestly couldn’t have done it without this company. Elliott especially, he was incredible. Always replied to emails promptly and sometimes he would reply to us at weekends and early in the morning and late in the evening. His dedication was second to none. Highly recommend
Very good, professional service, quick, helpful
Amazing service and helped me find the right morgage for me
Excellent service by the mortgage hut. I’ve used them several times and found them to be very efficient and helpful.
As a Landlord of 25 years I required a new broker and after reading the reviews I settled on the Mortgage Hut. After agreeing two remortgages with the Mortgage Hut I received an immediate request for all fees to be paid to them before any intermediate work was carried out. This wasn't an issue, but as soon as I made the payments the nightmare began. Poor communication between this broker and my existing lender resulted in unnecessary delay and confusion. This resulted in wasting a lot of my time in order to communicate with both the intermediate and existing lender. Issues included the intermediate sending incorrect basic information on more than one occasion to my existing lender. I would NOT recommend the Mortgage Hut to any Landlord and in the future I will be using the services of an independent whole of market mortgage broker.
The information I was given about mortgage and deposit required was very helpful. Thanks to Oliver he is a Legend.
Excellent service from the mortgage hut team. Super efficient and very informative. Also good discount for repeat customers. I would recommend the mortgage hut team, especially if operating under a limited company.
Georgiana and the whole team were lovely to deal with and kept us updated every step of the way. They found us a mortgage despite being self employed and various other obstacles. 100% would recommend to anyone looking to buy a home
Oliver was amazing with his knowledge of what i needed to do as a first time buyer. Everything he told me he made sure I understood and gave me a game plan on the first steps to buying my own home. I couldn't be more grateful! Thank you!
Good service- really quick in answering back emails and always on top following up
Top service from Oliver, Tiffany and Nicola. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Oliver and the team have supported me in a complex financial situation and help me secure an offer for my first home. I would not be able to get it without their help and guidance. Very responsive team 👏
Always great service from the Mortgage Hut, thank you Natasha and Jess.
Can’t speak highly enough of Jacky at The Mortgage Hut. I have used them twice now and they are very helpful and spend a lot of time making sure everything is right for us and all the details are fully understood and the correct product is being advised. They have made a complicated process very slick and simple for the customer.
Amy was amazing. Our situation was far from straight forward and she made it happen for us. Thank you Amy and the Mortgage Hut.
Jacky is absolutely fantastic! I wouldn’t recommend any other mortgage specialist to help you through this process. We first used her services in 2017 and again in the last year. Jacky makes things clear and understandable and will always ensure she is looking at the correct products for your circumstance. We will certainly be returning again when our fixed rate is up for renewal.
Jacky was efficient and knowledgeable and made the process easy for me. Great service! Despite changing jobs and other complications Jacky was always happy to help and advise. Thank you!
Natasha Hill and Natasha Strath have been excellent. Second time in 8 months we have used them and they have been quick and excellent with keeping us updated along the way.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.9 based on 1,120 reviews