The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
customer service
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Nahid is very knowledgeable & always provides, fast & very efficient service. Have all faith Nahid, always will ascertain right Mortage to meet our needs. Always, very polite & helpful.
Excellent and professional service throughout. Mark Spong always responded quickly and accurately, even to the simplest questions.
First class service provided by Luke and Stuart throughout our recent house purchase. Both were very flexible in terms of working around a busy work schedule with evening calls and updates provided at our request. Always called when they said they would and and kept us fully informed throughout the whole process. Would definitely use again and will recommend their services to friends and family.
Mortgage Hut were excellent, very professional and great customer service. In particular Nahid was very helpful & explained the mortgage process details in full. He was available whenever I had a query. I would highly recommend them .
Professional, friendly, efficient service offering the complete best mortgage and associated products which were all tailored to our needs. All staff were honest and proactive with a wide scope of knowledge and all went over and above all throughout the full process. Very smooth handling of our financial affairs. We have felt supported in the confidence that the mortgage hut team genuinely care for their clients. Would highly recommend to anyone who appreciates an excellent service. Thank you so much
The Mortgage Hut has been extremely helpful with myself. I have used them for new and remortgages on different properties three times now and will always go back to them in the future. Their prices are more than fair especially with existing customers and they really look after you with plain, simple easy to understand advice even if you know nothing about mortgages they will simplify everything for you in no time by talking you through each process.
Nahid is fantastic. His communication and attention to detail made me feel confident in all decisions we were making and I feel supported every step of the way. I would recommend Nahid and his team to anyone.
I deal with Cliff Lee at the Mortgage Hut he is always available to give excellent advice and find the best products, if You are looking a for new mortgage I highly recommend both Cliff and the Mortgage Hut.
Nahid Hussain service is exceptional, he gave us timeous feedback and always kept us informed of where we were in the process. His communication skills were professional at all times. I would definitely recommend Nahid and Mortgage Hut. Overall, Nahids service way exceeds that of what one gets in the market. He is a true asset to the business.
The service provided at the mortgage hut was wonderful. Mark helped me with my insurance. The process was smooth and quick I cannot thank Mark enough. Definitely Recommend!
This was my first time using The mortgage Hut. I can honestly say that the service is exceptional I was very satisfied with Nahid Hussein and all his team. The process was stress free and quick. I felt guided throughout. I would definitely use the mortgage hut again in the future.
We have used the Mortgage Hut to help us arrange two mortgages. Both times we have received excellent advice and support from Cliff. He was open, honest and focused on helping us meet our goals. Cliff and his colleagues were able to offer very clear advice and also advise us on other products which we were looking to purchase, such as life and home insurance. Across the board we received a client focused service which I felt really represented our best interests. I would highly recommend them and we will use them and Cliff in the future.
I have used Airline Mortgage shop a few times now and have always received excellent service particularly from Nicola Arbon. She has always gone above and beyond to ensure that the mortgage I got was the right one for me. She is very professional in her conduct and very personable to deal with. I will certainly be using this company again in the future.
Highly recommend, Elliott has been so helpful and all the staff we had contact with have been very friendly and nothing is too much hassle! With being first time buyers the process is all new for us however we have been supported the whole way from start to finish. Defiantly worth every penny!
We have been supported throughout the entire process and nothing is too much hassle. All staff we have had contact with are very friendly and make you feel at ease during the stresses of purchasing a house. Me and my partner are very happy with the service we’ve received.
10 out of 10 service from Cliff! Made the whole mortgage process stress free and was always available to answer any questions we had! Couldn’t recommend Cliff more highly.
Assertive, professional and they cover more than the work they get paid for. Thanks to Nahid, I have practically had a smooth transition with getting application processed. Highly recommended!
The Mortgage Hut have gotten us 2 mortgages and both times they've got us the perfect product and given us very sound advice all the way through. They are there to help with all paperwork and processes and give you excellent options. We have zero complaints and the small fee is totally worth it for the results.
I couldn't recommend Mark highly enough, with this being my first purchase i had alot of questions and needed alot of guidance which Mark was able to provide me with utter ease......making this whole process a very smooth one. For anyone thinking of which Mortgage Broker to use then do yourself a favour and give Mark Spong a call at the mortgage hut.
Nahid was mega helpful. Always had time for me. Made the process incredibly easy.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 524 reviews