The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Absolutely brilliant it has been a pleasure to deal with Dan Dawkins, first class service, nice and easy with no stress at all. Everything was clear and simple to deal with. The efficiency was outstanding and achieved the offer issued in 14 days from application with no questions asked. Thank you.
All done with minimal fuss
The Mortgage Hut caused significant delays in aquiring a mortgage and provided bad advice. Paul was dealing with our mortgage and took over 3 weeks to make some unaffordable suggestions and authorise hard searches on our credit file. He did not work with our best interests in mind and was careless in his handling of our needs. In the end I simply went to another broker who sorted a great and affordable deal within a couple of days. If we had stuck with The Mortgage Hut we would not have successfully moved at all. I would not recommend The Mortgage Hut to anyone.
Thanks for taking the time to give us this constructive feedback, we’re really disappointed to hear that your experience fell far below the high standards which we pride ourselves on offering our clients. As you left this review anonymously, we are unable to contact you directly to discuss your experience. We always take client feedback seriously and where something hasn’t gone quite right we look to learn from these mistakes. If you would like to speak to me regarding your experience, you can contact me on my email address which is nicola@themortgagehut.net Although we couldn’t help you this time, it is fantastic to hear that you found the right mortgage for your property. Thank you again for the feedback. Nicola Schutrups Managing Director
From start to finish I cannot fault the service I have received from TMH. I was dubious parting with my money but I can safely say without the help of Mia and the team I wouldn’t be where I am today. If you need a broker and your credit history is not great. TMH is the way ahead. They even have a post offer team to push the solicitors on to do there job.
Effortless. Nahid was fantastic and got us a mortgage offer in a matter of days. Highly recommend Nahid and The Mortgage Hut.
Good service and advice from Georgiana, plus were ultimately able to source a lender who could lend a little more than others which had a big impact on our ability to purchase the right home. Have now taken two new mortgages, plus a remortgage, via The Mortgage Hut and would recommend
I cannot express enough my extreme thanks to Ms Georgina Oliphant, my Mortgage advisor for her tremendous help. She goes extra miles to help her customers to get their mortgage. I would recommend this company to everyone based on my experience with their mortgage advisor_ Ms Georgiana Oliphant.
Dear Giac Thank you for all your hard work and determination in securing the completion of my mortgage with The Mortgage Works! The constant updates throughout the whole process were fantastic; superb customer service, I would not hesitate in recommending The Mortgage Hut, 5 star experience! I very much look forward doing business with you Giac in the years ahead! With my kindest regards, Thomas Wren
I was a first time buyer and was clueless on what to expect.I was allocated an adviser called Elliott who made me feel at ease and helped me understand all of the ins and outs.he was on the ball throughout the the process and went above and beyond to help me.I received 2 good mortgage offers and am now in the process of getting my first property.cheers Elliott
I cannot thank Nicola and Mia enough for all they have done for me! They made the impossible, possible it was so easy and they were on hand to answer all my queries and questions no matter how big or small! I’ve told all my friends about the mortgage hut and will continue to do so! Thanks so much!
Great very helpful
We had Dan helping us for most of the mortgage process and he couldn’t help us enough! As first time buyers its all quite overwhelming, but he explained everything as we went along and was always around should we have any questions, even silly ones. Extremely friendly and we can’t thank him enough!
After being let down by a previous broker and being made to believe we were not likely to secure a mortgage (after being approved in principle) we approached the Mortgage Hut. Straight away Natasha gave us fantastic advice and her communication to us was excellent even emailing us late on a Friday evening and over the weekend. Natasha secured us an agreement in principle and a mortgage application was submitted all within the first weekend of making contact with her. Our mortgage was approved within 5 days and Natasha’s customer service was outstanding. We would highly recommend using the Mortgage Hut and would definitely use them again in the future.
Nahid has been a great help. I first contacted the MH late 2019 where I just had a general chat with Nahid, but he still kindly dedicated an hour of his time explaining everything and all my options. Fast forward 1 year later, not only did he manage to smoothly secure me an offer despite the difficult covid times- he also froze the cost of his services and based it on my initial consultation in 2019. Thank you for making my mortgage journey so much more manageable! I know what a pain these things can be, and not having to deal with the banks directly is such a blessing especially with everything going on. Great job Nahid and Mortgage Hut!
Georgiana at the Mortgage Hut has been outstanding! I knew from the moment I spoke to her that we would be successful in buying a property as she has the human touch and really got to know us. Georgiana and her team have been very professional throughout and tracked our progress through to completion. We thoroughly recommend Georgiana and The Mortgage Hut for your next house move.
Mia Tariq is an absolutely incredible from the beginning until the end. She assisted me without hesitations. I highly recommend her to anyone , her knowledge, professionalism and drive is simply outstanding.
Nahid and Ash were really helpful, made the whole process easier and less stressful!
Outstanding and high professional service by Nahid on all advice and support.
We have never used a Broker before for our mortgage however was recommended Bob by a friend and he was fantastic. Bob always updated when he said he would and very approachable whenever I had any questions to ask! Amazing service
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 761 reviews