The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy

customer service
"I deal with Cliff Lee at the Mortgage Hut he is always available to give excellent advice and find the best products, if You are looking a for new mortgage I highly recommend both Cliff and the Mortgage Hut."
"Nahid Hussain service is exceptional, he gave us timeous feedback and always kept us informed of where we were in the process. His communication skills were professional at all times. I would definitely recommend Nahid and Mortgage Hut. Overall, Nahids service way exceeds that of what one gets in the market. He is a true asset to the business."
"The service provided at the mortgage hut was wonderful. Mark helped me with my insurance. The process was smooth and quick I cannot thank Mark enough. Definitely Recommend!"
"This was my first time using The mortgage Hut. I can honestly say that the service is exceptional I was very satisfied with Nahid Hussein and all his team. The process was stress free and quick. I felt guided throughout. I would definitely use the mortgage hut again in the future."
"We have used the Mortgage Hut to help us arrange two mortgages. Both times we have received excellent advice and support from Cliff. He was open, honest and focused on helping us meet our goals. Cliff and his colleagues were able to offer very clear advice and also advise us on other products which we were looking to purchase, such as life and home insurance. Across the board we received a client focused service which I felt really represented our best interests. I would highly recommend them and we will use them and Cliff in the future."
"I have used Airline Mortgage shop a few times now and have always received excellent service particularly from Nicola Arbon. She has always gone above and beyond to ensure that the mortgage I got was the right one for me. She is very professional in her conduct and very personable to deal with. I will certainly be using this company again in the future."
"Highly recommend, Elliott has been so helpful and all the staff we had contact with have been very friendly and nothing is too much hassle! With being first time buyers the process is all new for us however we have been supported the whole way from start to finish. Defiantly worth every penny!"
"We have been supported throughout the entire process and nothing is too much hassle. All staff we have had contact with are very friendly and make you feel at ease during the stresses of purchasing a house. Me and my partner are very happy with the service we’ve received."
"10 out of 10 service from Cliff! Made the whole mortgage process stress free and was always available to answer any questions we had! Couldn’t recommend Cliff more highly."
"Assertive, professional and they cover more than the work they get paid for. Thanks to Nahid, I have practically had a smooth transition with getting application processed. Highly recommended!"
"The Mortgage Hut have gotten us 2 mortgages and both times they've got us the perfect product and given us very sound advice all the way through. They are there to help with all paperwork and processes and give you excellent options. We have zero complaints and the small fee is totally worth it for the results."
"I couldn't recommend Mark highly enough, with this being my first purchase i had alot of questions and needed alot of guidance which Mark was able to provide me with utter ease......making this whole process a very smooth one. For anyone thinking of which Mortgage Broker to use then do yourself a favour and give Mark Spong a call at the mortgage hut."
"Nahid was mega helpful. Always had time for me. Made the process incredibly easy."
"Very professional and engaging company. Nahid was awesome, available during and out of office working hours and always prepared to discuss any questions or concerns. We started the process of buying a house on a new build development and ended up buying on another one, during this process of change, Nahid was eager to find solutions instead of causing obstacles. I will not hesitate to work again with The Mortgage Hut."
"Nahid Hussain dealt with my mortgage and he was really very good. He explained everything very clearly and handled it really good. Everything was really quick and easily done. I really appreciate with all the help his done for us. Thank u so much. I will recommend Mortgage Hut to everyone I know. Very happy with their service."
"I would like to personally thank Paul Woodroffe for securing a very competitive mortgage for me in difficult circumstances. Paul is very professional in his approach and worked hard to ensure that I received the very best outcome. He was very knowledgeable and I was pleased to know that he was on first name terms with personnel that could potentially provide me with a mortgage. I received excellent service from Paul and the Mortgage Hut team in general and would have no hesitation in recommending their services to my family and friends."
"Recently remortgage with the mortgage hut Nahid was so reassuring in every step of the process we would highly recommend the Mortgage hut in Bedford place Southampton great team always at the end of the phone and will be recommending very shortly"
"I bought my house in the UK whist I was living in Spain. The Mortgage Hut team were superb, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough and been singing their praises to family and friends alike."
"I have used Cliff at The Mortgage hut several times and every time he and his team have a delivered an exceptional service. He has offered good advice, found me very competitive deals and been invaluable throughout the whole process. I have no doubt that I will continue to use Cliff in the future."
"Nahid was absolutely fantastic. He kept us updated every step of the way. Nahid even remained available and contactable during a period of his annual leave which we did not expect, but this provided us with additional reassurance and this extra effort far exceeded our expectations in terms of customer service. We would highly recommend Nahid and the team for mortgage applications. The team are friendly pleasant and always professional. Well done and we look forward to speaking to Nahid at our next renewal time."
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 513 reviews