The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
"Couldnt have asked for better help from Nahid and the team in buying our first house. So helpful and patient. Would highly recommend."
"Jacky and her team assisted our mortgage application from start to finish and kept us updated at every stage. I will return when my current deal expires and I will not use any other company as I have been more than extremely satisfied with the mortgage hut."
"Have used The Mortgage Hut twice now and they have been very efficient both times. Would recommend."
"Daniel is thoroughly professional and always go extra miles to his customers. Thanks"
"Very efficient and friendly service. I have used the mortgage hut for several mortgages and they have always provided excellent service."
"Fantastic support and always available for questions and queries throughout the process."
"Exceptional service and advice every step of the way. A fantastic company to deal with. Paul, Mark, Mia and Jennifer have helped with our Mortgage, Life Cover and Home Insurance and made the whole experience enjoyable and painless - the whole team are patient, understanding, easy to work with and very knowledgeable. They have an uncanny knack of dispelling all the financial jargon and legalese into something easy to understand - all to help you make the best informed decisions. Highly recommended and will definitely be using their services again in the future."
"This is my second time using Mortgae Hut, the second time only cost £99 which was great. Damian gave really helpful advice and both Damian ans Frank always replied really quickly. I fully intend to use Mortgage Hut again next time we remortgage."
"Brilliant company, Nahid was extremely helpful through the whole process, can't recommend them enough."
"I worked with Luke Atkinson who was absolutely fantastic. I had a relatively complicated situation and there weren't many lenders that would help. Thanks to Luke's excellent research he found some lenders who would lend to me, came up with lots of innovative solutions to various problems which arose along the way, successfully appealed on my behalf when my application was declined and then fought (and won) for me to keep the original rate when the mortgage offer was finally made. He worked his socks off, even on his holiday, and was quick to respond to emails, follow up with me and keep the process moving. I would recommend him wholeheartedly. Thanks Luke."
"Jackie was superb. Didn’t think it would be possible to place for us but she did it. Was constantly on the phone up and emailing updating us, even over Christmas. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Phenomonal Job. Thank you so much."
"It was a very friendly and professional throughout the process. Always prompt to help and respond to all our queries even after hours. Truelly amazing service. Nahid was very good at his job and the information he provided. Always willing to help and get things rolling as quickly as possible. Would definately recommend his services to anyone."
"Efficient, excellent communication, respectful of needs, speedy responses and genuinely interested in working with you. Luke Atkinson dealt with my case and at no time did I ever question his judgement or felt the need to be anxious. Luke was actually on holiday when I emailed him regarding a query as to the completion of my mortgage, however Luke replied and dealt with the query! I would definitely recommend Mortgage Hut and Luke especially. Luke has excellent product knowledge and found the right one to match my needs exactly. Luke is friendly and has a good telephone manner."
"Very helpful and reliable service Mortgage and insurance advice in one place. Friendly staff."
"The team have been nothing but wonderful, I can't thank them enough for the time and effort they have invested in assisting me. I would recommend this service to anyone who requires some extra assistance and guidance through the mortgage process. Again thank you so much I couldn't have done it with out you guys."
"The mortgage hut have helped my partner and myself get a property and as we are first time buyers and had no clue what we were doing; they helped us every step along the way and still are helping us at the moment."
"Exelent service throughout the whole process, which was extremely helpful considering we were first time buyers. Our advisor,Ray, has been a star. He talked us through everything in a simple way and helped with all the paperwork. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy their first home"
"great customer service from start to finish. They know the market and how to get the best for you."
"They are great, very effective, they have kept us informed and updated all the time. We are very happy customers. Their staff were fantastic, very helpful, big thanks to Elliott and the Team."
"Excellent, fast, efficient and thorough. Well done to Tessa and her team."
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.92 based on 313 reviews