The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Based on 1,114 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Great service and regular updates.
Good service!
Friendly, helpful and very good advisers, quick and easy to find mortgage deals you looking for, would recommend to give a call.
Excellent customer service, friendly and very helpful, continually chased solicitors for updates and provided great advice. Made a sometimes frustrating and difficulty so much easier.
Totally helped me out with great advice and helped to make a daunting process a lot easier.
Second time i have used the Mortgage Hut and the service they provide has been top notch once again. They always give me confidence when going through a stressful situation by keeping me updated with the process and answering any questions i had along the way with a down to earth explanation rather than 'legalese'.
Sourced a mortgage that absolutely fitted our needs and did it very professionally and was constantly in touch with updates. I would have no hesitation in recommending The Mortgage Hut or using their services in the future..
Price was the best that I could find for the quality of the service. Everything went smooth and with no issues. I’m a first time buyer and had no idea what I was doing, but my advisor (Jacky) helped me every step of the way and made the whole thing as least stressful as it can be. I couldn’t have hoped for a better person and company to go with.
Best experience with Mortgage hut team. At last after all that ups and down , me and my wife are able to get our first time home. We both appreciate the support of Leah, Andy and their team throughout the journey.  Leah did excellent job. She was very knowledgeable. Her proactive approach is magnificent and commendable. We are very lucky to have found her. Happy with the service and we look forward to working with them again in future. Thank you Leah , Andy and Mortgage hut team for getting us onto this property ladder as first time buyer.
I received help on my application from Freddie and Natasha, they were both extremely helpful and knowledgable. Any issues were quickly resolved and they were very easy to contact whenever needed.
My husband and I cannot thank Jake and Andy enough for their help during our first purchase. Despite having had issues obtaining a Mortgage previously Jake worked with us to ensure we got our first home. We are forever grateful that even through the Christmas period, and even when Jake was on Paternity leave, Andy picked up and took over with such a smooth transaction where service did not falter. For first time buyers, and also having a speciality case, the team was able to guide us with clarity each step of the way. And we really, really appreciate the patience both Jake and Andy displayed to us both! The response time from both Jake and Andy were almost instant. And they felt us feel comfortable and made it very easy for us to trust them.
Oliver was very helpful with the information I was requiring.Thankyou
‘Jen ‘provided a prompt and efficient service from your company to give us up to date information we required to move forward Thank you
Absolutely cannot fault the service we have received. Everything is basically sorted for you but also explained really well and in simpler terms so that anyone can understand what is a really difficult process. You always get a reply from one of the team members within a day and I honestly cannot think of a negative. Will be recommending the company/staff to all of my friends.
Andy Holding & the whole team have been very helpful, especially in keeping me informed, chasing feedback and ensuring the process keeps on track. The diligent following up and feedback loop has been great
Patience, reliable and knowledgeable in what they do
Great conversation Effective service Sufficient options
I will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for good mortgage advice. special thanks to Freddie Andrews for the help throughout the mortgage application journey and for her nice attitude.
Great service, each person I have spoken to have been very knowledgeable and professional.
great experince!