The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
The mortgage hut, especially Natasha where she took me through my mortgage application step by step.As a single mum, Natasha went above & beyond to help me find the right mortgage, where others doubted me. I can’t thank her enough, she made myself & my children very happy.
The mortgage hut were helpful from the moment I started, a very friendly service who made me feel comfortable at every point. Being a first time buyer I was quite clueless but Elliott guided me through every detail. I couldn’t have picked a better team!
Great service, brilliant updates throughout the process. Will definitely recommend.
The mortgage hut is perfect if you want to get your application accepted. We had Elliot who helped us buy our first home. We will be moving in soon and we cannot wait. He did exceptionally well considering the pandemic

So thank you so much
S&T
Can’t thank Georgiana enough, we now have our dream house and she literally saved us thousands with her advice. Look forward to speaking to her again when it comes to remortgage. Post mortgage offer the rest of her team were also brilliant keeping us updated throughout the process. Highly recommend.
Georgiana provided an excellent service from start to finish.
'Nahid' from Mortgage Hut helped us throughout our journey from Tenents to Home owners. We are so very pleased with the end-to-end service received. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, plus kept in touch until we moved to our new home. Highly recommended!!
Megan Buttle was brilliant dealing with all our admin needs. The lender itself was a total pain but Megan kept things moving. She’s an asset to you.
The sales and set-up process was also really smooth - thanks Nahid Hussain
Provide a quick response to suitable mortgage deals. I've used them 5 times now. Helpful and chase you up - which is what I need!
Most recently was looked after by Giacomo.
Cliff was fantastic in guiding us through the transaction, making simple terms of what was very complicated. Thoroughly recommended.
Mark went out of his way to find us a mortgage where others couldn't. We probably wouldn't be in our house today without him,
Easy to use, very efficient, easily contactable. Bith Giac and Megan were easy to work with. Thank you!
Truly excellent service and would recommend to everyone.
Nahid and Megan so helpful with advice, help and truly excellent service in every way.
Georgiana was amazing through the entire process! Could not recommend enough!
Looked after by Georgiana. She's been excellent throughout. Always kept me in the loop and so understanding of personal circumstances. She did amazingly well to get me on the property ladder even though it's quite hard for seafarers to explain income to mortgage providers. Definitely recommended. Thank you very much.
Fantastic service from start to finish from Georgiana and her team at The Mortgage Hut. Making something that seemed a very daunting process with not even knowing where to start as a first time buyer an easier and smoother job and no question was a stupid question! Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking to get their first mortgage or looking to remortgage.
The process is still ongoing but we are at good point. I can't imagine doing it without the support we are having from mortgage hut
Very professional and easily contactable. Made the whole process smooth and easy to understand as a first-time buyer. Would definitely recommend their services.
Anyone who I have come into contact with at The Mortgage Hut have been super helpful. Especially Elliott and Stuart, Elliott has helped me find the best mortgage for my first property purchase and he has been at the end of the phone/email at all times to answer any queries, Elliott has made the process a lot easier then expected! Stuart has helped to find me the best protection needs for myself and my new property, took time to listen to my needs and find the best product. Thank you both and The Mortgage Hut for your help.
Please may I take this opportunity to thank one of your mortgage advisors, Jacky Lambert.
I would like to thank her for the services and support she has provided to me over the years. I have found her to be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to her work and has always found the best product to meet our needs.
She is very approachable, and no task or request is too difficult for her to do.
Jacky is a valuable asset to the mortgage hut and her knowledge and experience is much superior to anyone I have dealt with professionally previously. I have contacted her for mortgage advice on subsequent occasions, and her continued support to ensure you have the best product for your needs is impressive and reassuring.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Jacky to my friends, family or work colleagues..
Thank you Jacky for all your support and look forward to doing business with you in the future.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.95 based on 673 reviews