The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy

customer service
"Again we have used Jacky at the Mortgage Hut in Southampton for our mortgage application and as always she was fantastic. No fuss, thorough and prompt service throughout and not a hitch from start to finish. Very clear about the information she needs to do the job and we are always pleased with the mortgage rates secured. Mr and Mrs J, Eastleigh"
"Simply Amazing. Helped out where ever I needed and was always there to explain things clearly and professionally. Would highly recommend with out doubt. Five star service all the way!!! Thank you Stuart and the guys at Mortgage Hut for all you did for me."
"Great service and attention to detail. Staff are friendly and committed. After sales service also very good."
"They have been brilliant to work with. Any questions or issues answered and everything done on a personal level. Very stress free and easy to work with as well. Highly recommend the mortgage hut!"
"I have had dealings with The Mortgage Hut before they worked hard then but excelled themselves this time around. A big shout out to Elliott who went the extra mile for me. Many thanks"
"Really helpful and friendly, always in contact via phone or email whenever you need them. They've been great"
"Really helpful and on it throughout the whole process. Have already recommended them to our friends"
"The Mortgage Hut, and Mark in particular provided a Fantastic service. Always available and so helpful. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service, we were first time buyers and the team made us feel comfortable at every step. Extra special thanks to Paul and Mark, for going above and beyond and always being on the other end of the phone to answer any questions that we had. We would definitely recommend the Mortgage Hut and will be using them again the future."
"Brilliant service from the team. It was our first time in getting a mortgage and the whole process was stress free. Amazing people and would certainly recommend them and will be using them again. Thank you to Stuart and Luke who were our main contact but the whole team is excellent."
"Nahid was the friendliest and most helpful person through this whole stressful time. He was always a phone call away to help even on his days off we could contact him and get help. He was very professional and exceeded all our expectations and we wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone who needed a broker. Mortgage hut helped us allot and gave us great advice through the whole process."
"Nahid was great - very responsive, attentive and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him to others."
"Mark Spong took all the stress and worry from me when applying to re-mortgage. He was helpful, efficient and answered all questions without hesitation. Overall the process was pleasant and easy, thanks to Mark and his expertise. I would highly recommend Mark to friends and family."
"Nahid is very knowledgeable & always provides, fast & very efficient service. Have all faith Nahid, always will ascertain right Mortage to meet our needs. Always, very polite & helpful."
"Excellent and professional service throughout. Mark Spong always responded quickly and accurately, even to the simplest questions."
"First class service provided by Luke and Stuart throughout our recent house purchase. Both were very flexible in terms of working around a busy work schedule with evening calls and updates provided at our request. Always called when they said they would and and kept us fully informed throughout the whole process. Would definitely use again and will recommend their services to friends and family."
"Mortgage Hut were excellent, very professional and great customer service. In particular Nahid was very helpful & explained the mortgage process details in full. He was available whenever I had a query. I would highly recommend them ."
"Professional, friendly, efficient service offering the complete best mortgage and associated products which were all tailored to our needs. All staff were honest and proactive with a wide scope of knowledge and all went over and above all throughout the full process. Very smooth handling of our financial affairs. We have felt supported in the confidence that the mortgage hut team genuinely care for their clients. Would highly recommend to anyone who appreciates an excellent service. Thank you so much"
"The Mortgage Hut has been extremely helpful with myself. I have used them for new and remortgages on different properties three times now and will always go back to them in the future. Their prices are more than fair especially with existing customers and they really look after you with plain, simple easy to understand advice even if you know nothing about mortgages they will simplify everything for you in no time by talking you through each process."
"Nahid is fantastic. His communication and attention to detail made me feel confident in all decisions we were making and I feel supported every step of the way. I would recommend Nahid and his team to anyone."
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 513 reviews