The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
customer service
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Our mortgage advisor was extremely knowledgable and forthcoming with information and tips. Highly recommend their services.
Mia at The Mortgage Hut went above and beyond to find the perfect solution for my needs. Couldn't recommend them more.
From my very first phone call, the professionalism and knowledge of Nahid filled me with confidence.
Had a lovely experience. Our advisor Elliott was brilliant and very patient with us. Being our first home we had no idea what we were doing. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Chloe and Megan were both excellent. They were responsive, efficient, friendly and courteous. They coped with two changes of mind on our parts with a positive can do attitude. Chloe succeeded in obtaining a suitable mortgage offer where other well known brokers had failed and did so impressively quickly. We have been delighted with the service we have received. We would recommend the Mortgage Hut without reservation.
Very knowledgeable and helpful - explained everything very clearly and then did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. Always available via phone or email. Made finding a mortgage really simple
georgiana was very accomodating and helpful with the process of our application from start to finish, she kept us informed every step of the way and worked efficiently and most importantly found us a great deal! thank you
The advice and support I received was exemplary. Thank you Nahid.
Cannot put words into how happy with the help the mortgage hut provided me. Damien has been such amazing at getting me my mortgage and the best rate. Stuart has been great advice for my insurance. Jennifer helped a lot chasing up solicitor/agent to get the sale moving. Highly recommend the mortgage hut to help you out getting the property you have been dreaming for!!!
Excellent service from Damien and the team.
Got the mortgage we needed even though multiple brokers said we'd never get it based on my partners residential status etc. Georgiana Oliphant definitely knows whats she's doing, going back and challenging the bank multiple times too, making sure they had all the right info and made the necessary changes etc.
When I got in touch with 'The Mortgage Hut' I didn't think it would even be possible for my husband and I to get a joint mortgage at this point in time due to several factors. The same day I sent a message I was contacted by Georgiana. She was confident and positive and gave me hope. Georgiana walked me through what she needed and what we needed to do to be successful. Georgiana successfully arranged a remortgage and residential mortgage for us . We really cannot thank her enough. If you are thinking of using 'The Mortgage hut' ask for Georgiana. She really does know her stuff and knows how to keep you calm and in the loop at every stage. Thanks Georgiana!
Absolutely brilliant service! Don't have enough praise for these guys, they made the whole process be as good as it can be, they advised us on everything. Many thanks to Paul Woodroffe and Mark Robinson who stayed on top of the mortgage and insurances, but a huge thank you to the entire team who helped us get our new home. They were always there, informed, professional and friendly.
Great company providing an efficient, quick and friendly service. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Very helpful! The people were so kind, explaining things simply and always being extremely helpful. Never had a problem getting ahold of anyone and would always get quick responses. Could not recommend highly enough!
I was very lucky to have Elliott deal with my mortgage...he was very helpful and knowledgeable/friendly and got things rolling and kept me informed the whole time,He was a pleasure and if ever needed advice would always request him.
quick easy expert advice
Very friendly and helpful staff, would definitely recommend, made everything so easy
Excellent services, friendly staff and good advice
Communication is of a very high standard between yourselves and me. And keeping up to speed with third parties like my solicitor as well. Which is the basis of what you need when undertaking these important financial issues.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 583 reviews