The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
I’ve dealt with Nahid over a long period of time and he has always been there for help and advice. I would recommend him without fail
The most outgoing and helpful team. Thank you a lot!!!!
Very professional, very helpful, a godsend !
Giacomo was amazing throughout answering all of my questions(there were a lot of them). We didn’t know if we would be able to get a mortgage but managed to get one with a highstreet lender at a good rate, from application to offer took 48 hours. Would definitely recommend!
A pleasant experience with a lot of support and good advice, and very friendly staff.
Mia and Megan have been amazing! Without Mia, we would never be in the position to have a mortgage. Because of the very complicated way in which we were asking to do it, she instructed us from my first enquiry what we needed to do and we have followed those instructions for the past seven months and, despite all of us doubting it would happen, we are now a few steps away from getting on the property ladder. Even now, I'm pestering Megan hourly with problems and she immediately gets on the case and ensures we can keep progressing.

It might sound silly, but without them, our lives would be completely different. We have been guided towards having our dream future where our children can grow up in my childhood home rather than hopping from rented flat to rented flat for the next however many years. It has made the world of difference and I'll never forget it. Above and beyond customer service from the very beginning to the very end.

Thank you!
Very helpful and efficient
Jackie was our first port of call at the Mortgage Hut. She is truly amazing. Very helpful always responds really quickly via email or phone. Would highly recommend her
Damien and Frank have been very helpful in obtaining a mortgage for us, they have kept us informed and always ready to answer questions
Mia was very helpful and informative. Explained things very well and put our minds at ease. Great job!!
Very thorough and knowledgeable
Georgiana has been great throughout. We initially contacted her when we were looking at moving house but then ended up remortgaging. The process from start to finish was trouble free and seamless. Will have to hesitation in recommending Georgiana and the Mortgage Hut to others in the future and will be back in contact when we come to remortgage again or move house in the future.
You were very helpful and were always at the end of the phone when I needed to ask you a question, this gave me a lot of confidence in the company
5 star service! Our broker, Nahid was knowledgable, professional and tenacious, particularly with some of the challenges presented by the lender. Nahid and his team, Frank and Megan, were always on hand to deal with our queries and follow up quickly and efficiently. Megan was particularly determined to see through the process in the final days to enable us to exchange. Highly recommended.
From day one the staff have been professional and any query has been dealt with promptly. Nothing has been to much trouble the willingness to help has been exceptional. We have been updated on every aspect on a complex mortgage and the mortgage hut provided our wishes successfully We can say without any second thought to recomend their services.
Very helpful
The Mortgage Hut were a great choice for us to help us through the process of getting a mortgage. Our adviser, Mia, did an excellent job from helping us scope out our budget through to the mortgage application process and post application support. Would highly recommend.
Very helpful, extremely quick service and response time. Good follow-up customer service with tying up loose ends of the mortgage process. Would recommend.
If there was a ‘better than outstanding’ button I would have hit that.
I recently worked with Paul Woodroffe to secure a new mortgage. I was thoroughly impressed with Paul throughout, he was incredibly efficient and his consistent communication ensured that I was always up to speed with where we were at in the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending Paul or working with him again in the future.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 646 reviews