The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Based on 1,120 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Kieren was an excellent and attentive helper. One of the only places that we could get any help getting a mortgage in the UK because we're from Jersey. First rate service and just absolutely great.
Could not recommend mortgage hut enough! Everyone I spoke to was really helpful. Billy and Becca sorted our insurance's out for us and made sure they were ready for the get go. A special thank you to our advisor, Kelly Ladlow, honestly, we would not be here if it wasn't for her! We had a bit of a challenging case for her to deal with and in all honesty, I wasn't sure if we'd manage to get on the property ladder but here we are! She kept us informed every step of the way, went really in depth discussing things so we knew what everything meant. Felt really at ease talking to her and no question was ever deemed "silly". Never felt forced into making 1 decision over another. In regards to price, its so worth it to go with these guys. Thank you all very much!
From the start Elliott and Andy have been outstanding, always kept informed and prompt answers to the questions we had. I have worked with brokers before and frankly seen some lazy ones but Elliott and Andy are a credit to your company and I will certainly been recommending them. See you in 2/3 years for my remortgage :)
I approached 'The Mortgage Hut' on 30th May 2022 and by the 21st June 2022 I have a full mortgage offer! I cannot thank Jen and Tiffany enough! they have been AWESOME! they have kept me in the loop throughout the entire process, their professionalism has been first class! after being rejected by a high street lender I thought I thought that was it!!! how wrong i was, it is all thanks to Jen and Tiffany that I can now say I am buying a home! Thank you both so much for all you have done for me! I am very grateful for your advice and help.
Excellent service. Oliver explained everything simply but in great detail and was able to answer all of my questions. First rate service
Elliott was very knowledgeable & great at answering all my questions, perfectly guided me through the affordability process Andy was great at communicating through the mortgage application & gave me detailed updates
Experience has been very good, very good with communication and updates. Made the first time buying much easier to navigate and we will definitely be using them again. Big thank you to Elliot and Andy!
Kieren. D and Natasha have been brilliant throughout the entire process. Highly recommend an experience with The Mortgage Hut.
I have been dealing with Jacky Lambert for a number of yours, and each time she has been professional and found us a fantastic product to meet our needs and budget. She is very knowledgeable and always gives advice on a wide of products available. I will continue to use this company in the future knowing that she is reliant and knowledgeable with the services she provides.
Freddie has gone above and beyond helping us getting a mortgage for our new home. Great customer service & answered all our questions when needed. Would advise anyone to use their services. Thank you :)
Leah Coates is amazing and a great advisor. She has great knowledge and super helpful. I would definitely recommend using The Mortgage Hut from this experience. Thank you!
Georgina has been a superstar
Pretty good and proactive - thanks for your help. Team Natasha’s did well.
Although my mortgage offer took a long time to come through, Andy and Elliott were always quick to respond to me, always polite and happy to help, they chased my mortgage on a regular occasion.
Although Jen Could do nothing for me she did her best by going the extra mile and helping me to find someone that could possibly help me.
Jake Harrington has been absolutely brilliant throughout the entire process. He is extremely knowledge, professional and personable. Jake takes the time to explain things in detail and makes them easy to digest. It has been an absolute pleasure working with Jake and I strongly recommend his services.
We've been using The Mortgage Hut for both our own home and BTL mortgages for many years and cannot fault them. Kiran has helped us with three buy to lets and own house remortgage in the past few months and has been absolutely brilliant! Efficient, knowledgeable and a good communicator, thank you Kiran!
Freddie was fantastic .she took the time to talk us through the process, she took so much time talking us through everything and she advised us brilliantly. She has taken care of everything through the mortgage application process. She gave us brilliant customer service and nothing was to much hassle . Every question we had she could answer. She has made the mortgage application so much less daunting than we expected it to be . I will be recommending Freddie to anyone looking to secure a mortgage. Everyone at the Mortgage Hut has been so helpful and friendly Thank you To you all .
Jacky, Becca and the team were amazing throughout a very drawn out ( 13 month) process. Of all the professionals supposedly helping with the purchase / move they were the only ones I felt were working for me at all time, regular contact with updates, chasing solicitors, setting up the insurances, they truly were brilliant! Highly recommended!
I spoke with Georgiana today, she was so helpful and knowledgeable. Answered all my queries, very friendly with brilliant customer service.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.9 based on 1,120 reviews