The Mortgage Hut Reviews

customer service
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Can’t fault them
I have been running a number of businesses (mostly private schools and property rental) for 40 years. In all those 40 years I have never dealt with a financial advisor/mortgage broker who even comes close to being as professional and efficient as Nahid Hussein. I recommend Mr. Hussein and the Mortgage Hut to all my business contacts. Thank you for your continuing excellent advice and service. Karim Easterbrook
Mia has been absolutely brilliant she has gone above and beyond for us, we really couldn’t thank her enough!
An excellent service provided by Mia who was helpful every step of the way and helped chase through some key documentation.
We had the pleasure of being advised mainly by Paul and Meghan. For such an important financial undertaking, the whole process for me was made very simple. Suffering with my MH, means that anything too complex and I begin to shut down, but the Mortgage Hut did everything at a pace I could cope with. All queries were dealt with quickly and politely. I would highly recommend Mortgage Hut to anyone considering a mortgage.
The service we are receiving is great. I can’t thank everyone enough for the support we’ve received so far.
Georgiana helped us with our remortgage after being stuck on an interest only mortgage for years. Always replied to emails quickly and answered any questions we had. Would highly recommend
The mortgage hut have been fantastic, we have had updates every other day to keep us informed with our mortgage process. They have completely taking the stress out of buying a house. We want to thank Giacomo and the lady’s who work for him we can’t thank them enough. We will recommend Giacomo to anyone wanting to buy a house without the hassle.
The mortgage hut were brilliant in helping us buy our first home. Bob was our advisor and he was brilliant! He kept information concise and relevant, he was patient with our queries and requests for clarification and guided us through the process with such ease- thank you!
Georgiana was great at making sure we got want what we needed - she was tenacious and dogged enough to get the offer over the line and accepted even after a number of hold-ups and hurdles to jump!
First class service. Very professional and efficient. Will highly recommend them especially Paul Woodroffe
This was a tricky mortgage and Paul and his assistant Jen were very helpful and professional. They supported me through the whole process.
Excellent support and work. I had struggled to get a mortgage and they solved the issue with me and had the mortgage issued to me within the week (including valuation taking place). Very happy and highly recommended.
Jacky is amazing. Thorough, quick, efficient and concise.
Excellent service and really effective solicitor chasing service. Incredibly useful to be able to conduct the whole process from home via email and telephone in evening hours around work
This is the third time mortgage I've taken out through Bob. He made sure I got the best deal for my not-so-standard situation and gave me additional advice and suggestions too. The follow-up admin has also been excellent and here's to a speedy completion! Thanks Bob, Frank and the team!
Georgiana is the best.. In a short story, I thought of postponing the house purchase for a year because of my Tier 2 visa where am not getting any good deals and as a final try I rang Mortgage hut and Georgiana got into touch with me. She looked into all the options there is and found me the best deal in a day and now am very happily moving into my own place.. Not only finding me the best deal as a first time buyer I have got so many doubts and she patiently answered all of them and given guidance in the different stages of home buying process. I will definitely recommend her and The Mortgage Hut. A big thanks to Georgiana and the Team.
Very friendly and very helpful. I would recommend to everyone. 5 star service.
Thanks to Georgiana and the team for guiding us during our re-mortgage. A five star service (as always).
I decided to contact the Mortgage Hut regarding our 5 re-mortgage applications solely due to my previous contact with Nahid Hussain. I had dealt with Nahid at his previous employers and actively tracked him down to The Mortgage Hut. I can not recommend Nahid highly enough, he goes above and beyond 200%. I have also had dealings with Frank Estrella in the processing department and his service has also been excellent.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 528 reviews