The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
customer service
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
I would like to say that I am very pleased with the service offered . Georgiana has been recommended by some friends and I will definitely recommend her again ! She has been very helpful through all the process and always kept in touch with us until the end of the journey. She helped us to buy our first house in a very short time . I definitely recommend Mortgage Hut and Georgiana Oliphant ! Thank you guys for helping us !
They are so very helpful. And always there when you need advice. Fantastic service
The service from start to finish was very professional, they made it very easy for me and I couldn’t recommend them more
Quick, friendly and responsive!
Bob white was our mortgage advisor. He made it all straight forward and easy for us to deal with although I know it was quite complicated for him to sort. Excellent service as always. Thankyou Bob!!
have been great, very personable and friendly mortgage advisers who are looking out for you to get the best deal. Very good communicators. SPECIALY THANKS "Georgiana Oliphant"----------I would gladly recommend The Mortgage Hut to anyone looking to obtain a mortgage.
Very good, always keeping you informed of what’s going on, highly recommend you to all my friends
Outstanding service just a week done full mortgrage offer.without hesitation to recommend any one .thanks them from my heart ,really make it dream succesced .
The service chloe house gave us was exceptional, despite Barclays making it extremely hard
I had an amazing experience with The Mortgage Hut and would recommend it to anyone. They were recommended to me actually by my dear friend !
We have always received, quality market advice and guidance with quick responses to all queries raised through the mortgage process. All staff that we have dealt with have been friendly and extremely helpful.
An excellent service , cannot thank Giacomo and Kathryn for all their hard work enough - would not hesitate to use or recommend their services in the future. We dealt with numerous estate agents and solicitors during our purchasing process and must say the mortgage hut were the most professional. Very impressed that they chase the conveyancers weekly once our purchase was agreed!! Thanks again
Fantastic service. Professional and proactive. Highly recommend
Found a product which suited our needs, and provided a stress and hassle free service which is great, as moving house can be stressful enough. Will use again, without a doubt.
Can’t fault them
I have been running a number of businesses (mostly private schools and property rental) for 40 years. In all those 40 years I have never dealt with a financial advisor/mortgage broker who even comes close to being as professional and efficient as Nahid Hussein. I recommend Mr. Hussein and the Mortgage Hut to all my business contacts. Thank you for your continuing excellent advice and service. Karim Easterbrook
Mia has been absolutely brilliant she has gone above and beyond for us, we really couldn’t thank her enough!
An excellent service provided by Mia who was helpful every step of the way and helped chase through some key documentation.
We had the pleasure of being advised mainly by Paul and Meghan. For such an important financial undertaking, the whole process for me was made very simple. Suffering with my MH, means that anything too complex and I begin to shut down, but the Mortgage Hut did everything at a pace I could cope with. All queries were dealt with quickly and politely. I would highly recommend Mortgage Hut to anyone considering a mortgage.
The service we are receiving is great. I can’t thank everyone enough for the support we’ve received so far.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 522 reviews