The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
After being let down by a previous broker and being made to believe we were not likely to secure a mortgage (after being approved in principle) we approached the Mortgage Hut. Straight away Natasha gave us fantastic advice and her communication to us was excellent even emailing us late on a Friday evening and over the weekend. Natasha secured us an agreement in principle and a mortgage application was submitted all within the first weekend of making contact with her. Our mortgage was approved within 5 days and Natasha’s customer service was outstanding. We would highly recommend using the Mortgage Hut and would definitely use them again in the future.
Nahid has been a great help. I first contacted the MH late 2019 where I just had a general chat with Nahid, but he still kindly dedicated an hour of his time explaining everything and all my options. Fast forward 1 year later, not only did he manage to smoothly secure me an offer despite the difficult covid times- he also froze the cost of his services and based it on my initial consultation in 2019. Thank you for making my mortgage journey so much more manageable! I know what a pain these things can be, and not having to deal with the banks directly is such a blessing especially with everything going on. Great job Nahid and Mortgage Hut!
Georgiana at the Mortgage Hut has been outstanding! I knew from the moment I spoke to her that we would be successful in buying a property as she has the human touch and really got to know us.
Georgiana and her team have been very professional throughout and tracked our progress through to completion.
We thoroughly recommend Georgiana and The Mortgage Hut for your next house move.
Mia Tariq is an absolutely incredible from the beginning until the end. She assisted me without hesitations. I highly recommend her to anyone , her knowledge, professionalism and drive is simply outstanding.
Nahid and Ash were really helpful, made the whole process easier and less stressful!
Outstanding and high professional service by Nahid on all advice and support.
We have never used a Broker before for our mortgage however was recommended Bob by a friend and he was fantastic. Bob always updated when he said he would and very approachable whenever I had any questions to ask! Amazing service
I couldn't recommend The Mortgage Hut and in particular Kiran Singh enough! Top class service and I am not an easy customer to deal with! The whole team always kept their promises, calling me back when they said they would and the entire experience was pain-free. I will be getting my friends and family to use them now and in the future for sure. Thank you all very much for your help!
Georgiana was dealing with my case. I feel she did everything quickly and efficiently when required. As well as this, the post offer team continuously chased issues I had daily to find resolutions. Could recommend them any higher!
Really good, helpful and friendly staff and always had very quick responses.
Absolutely great experience with the Mortgage Hut.
Great communication and honesty from Elliott, quick responses to queries and great at explaining and keeping up to date with the progress. Thank you so much
i have had a brilliant service, great comunication with Georgiana ,Martin and the rest of the team Everything was great I definitely would recommend them thanks a lot Mortgage Hut👍
I've used the Mortgage hut before, last time (first-time buyer) I pretty much delt with one person it was great. This time I got passed round a few people through the process, I was anticipating this to be a pain but it wasn't at all, everyone that helped me communicated brilliantly and helped me understand every stage of the re-mortgage process. I felt they got me the best deal and then worked hard to make sure everything went through as hoped.
This is our second time using The Mortgage Hut, really couldn’t recommend enough. Efficient, friendly and generally great service. Thank you Mortgage Hut!
The whole team worked wonders to achieve a brilliant outcome.
A team effort but 2 people deserve a very special mention
Georgiana Oliphant and Kathryn Walker. Both absolute stars!
The mortgage Hut were great. They were extremely helpful though out the process. I’d highly recommend them to other people
Outstanding service from Mia who was so quick to help us, and was flexible to our mortgage needs. We’d recommend Mia and the Mortgage Hut to anyone. Thanks for your help.
Kieren and the team have been very helpful
It’s the second time I’ve used mortgage hut to secure a mortgage. Initially as a first time buyer and once again when I needed to upsize. The fact I used their services more than once speaks volumes; the team are pleasant, flexible and adept at negotiating the market and lenders to secure the product that’s right for you. Highly recommended and safe pair of hands
My name is Sheku, I will give mortgage hut 10 of 10 , especially , Daniel , he is the best broker I have ever seen. He helps us through difficult time, when securing a Mortgage for us was inevitable . We have tried with many brokers all came out negative . Through the help of Daniel , everything became possible . He is a through Professional , there are times we nearly give Up, but he gave us hope and transparent all the way . till he secured an offer for us at HSBC. Thank you again Daniel , and thanks to everyone at the mortgage .
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 668 reviews