The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
"Very professional and helpful service. Really big help for first time buyers. Bob is doing amazing job!"
"We are both very happy with the service we have received throughout the whole process. Everyone we’ve spoken to has been really helpful and have always kept us up to date. Everything was also explained so well they made it really easy and straight forward."
"Great experience from the mortgage hut. Giacomo delt with our application would highly recommend him to anyone we are both happy with our outcome."
"This is the second time I have used The Mortgage Hut’s services. The team, Elliott in particular are brilliant at communicating, and guided me through the process each step of the way. If you are after a stress-free experience, this is the team to go to!"
"Very pleased with the service & communications. Thank you"
"I had been trying to do my own research into a mortgage with quite specific conditions & found nothing suitable. Bob@themortgagehut rapidly found, recommended and processed exactly the solution we needed. Thank you"
"I have received execellent service from the mortgage hut. There has always been someone available to help, when required. Queries and emails have been picked up quickly and I’ve had a responses within 24 hours. Credit goes to Elliot in particular who has helped and guided me the whole way through the process. Thank you."
"Not quite completed yet but everything so far has been straight forward and EASY !"
"Damien has been absolutely brillian, helped us with our mortgage and answered all enquires quickly. Mortgage hut kept us up to date with the mortgage process. Would highly recommend them."
"The help and service I received from everyone at the Mortgage Hut was incredible. Damien helped me with advice after finding myself stuck living with relatives with my wife and baby and supported me to be able to get a mortgage on a shared ownership property with no hassle and quick responses every time. I 100% recommend the Mortgage Hut."
"The Mortgage Hut provided an excellent service in every regard. It’s always difficult to secure a mortgage when, as a director of a limited company, you can’t provide the usual, relatively straightforward kind of information that mortgage providers such as banks expect. Luke Atkinson understood straight away all the relevant detail, helped us to gather all the necessary documentation and secured a mortgage in principle very quickly. We had absolute confidence in his professionalism and very much appreciated his keeping things on track. Luke and the company are highly recommended."
"Great service. Friendly people that make sure that all your questions are answered no matter how trivial. Would recommend The Mortgage Hut to any looking to remortgage."
"Prior to using Damien at the Mortgage Hut I had used a local broker for ten months and at the end of our business we were over £300 worse off and he wasn’t able to find any mortgage lender. I found the Mortgage Hut after doing a Google search and despite them being in Southampton (we’re in Kent) and a single journey to drop off supporting paperwork, Damien managed to find two high street lenders within two months! We decided to go with the second one and our remortgage was completed within a week of use accepting the mortgage offer. I am very grateful to Damien, Stuart and Frank at the Mortgage Hut for their expertise in securing a lender and arranging the life insurance to cover the mortgage amount. I will definitely use them them again and recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone else."
"Definitely advice people to use The Mortgage Hut, takes the pressure and stress away knowing they are finding the best mortgage for you. Damien was great at keeping us updated and answering any questions we had. Thank you Damien and team for all your help."
"Thanks for your amazing service!!"
"Excellent service. The second time I’ve used them for a remortgage - slick & straight forward. I’ll use them again next time."
"Jacky at The Mortgage Hut is just the best: thorough and efficient with a great team to back it all up."
"Excellent service. Felt there was a real personal touch and that we were helped every step of the way by mortgage advisor."
"Once again Excellent service and very professional members of staff. Very happy with mortgage arrangement this time and will be using them in the future. Recommend to everyone!"
"Excellent approachable people who kept me up to date through the process."
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.91 based on 304 reviews