The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Kiran is the best mortgage advisor! Went over everything with me step by step. Was quick to respond to any questions I had and got my mortgage sorted for me. Would recommend to everyone. Andy part of the admin team was very helpful as well keeping me updated throughout the process. Great team!
Great customer service. Jen was very easy to talk to keen to fully understand my position to ensure the best advice. There was no issue when our situation changed multiple times. After a period not dealing with them, The Mortgage Hut did a great job reconnecting me with my original advisor (Jen) meaning I didn’t have to start again from scratch.
Thankyou all at the Mortgage hut for assisting us through the mortgage application process where we have successfully been offered a mortgage. We had Elliot take us under his wing and every step of the process was clearly explained by Elliot and the team who all work seamlessly together to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible. Would definitely recommend the Mortgage hut team to anyone looking for help and advice, they definitely make the process a lot less intimidating.
As a first time buyer the mortgage hut have been amazing. They have kept me in the loop with everything going on, and have always been there to answer any of my queries.
Very good
Georgiana and the team were brilliant at supporting my husband and I to secure our dream home. The mortgage hut service was outstanding through every step. Thank you Georgiana for help our family get our dream home. Thank you.
Bob was extremely helpful and patient. We had an extremely complicated situation and without him we wouldn't have had a chance at getting a mortgage offer!
Tried the chat function and the advisor just leaves without any response. Not great as a first impression.
I'm really sorry that you didn't have a great experience with our new live chat. On the day you visited the site we were just rolling it out and testing it and it appears for some reason your message got delayed in the system. This meant it took us 6 minutes to get to you but by the time we had you had already left the site. I have tried to reach out to you on your @gmail.com email but have not heard back yet. As I said, I am really sorry that the experience you got from our live chat was far below where we would expect. Please feel free to email me on nicola@themortgagehut.net if you want to discuss further.
Amazing service from the Mortgage hut and Natasha has been amazing with all our needs regarding moving, mortgaging and varied insurance options. Couldn’t recommend any higher!! 10/10
Truly excellent
Fantastic customer service from Georgiana who handled my mortgage application and throughout she has been so well in communication and prompt assistance where needed. Highly recommend her.
After a recommendation by a neighbour, I can in confirm that the mortgage hut offered me an Excellent customer service. You went above and beyond to achieve success. I will recommend this service to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Very good experience with the Mortage hut. Elliott was very helpful in securing my mortgage, he was always keeping in contact to let me know what was going on and was very easy to get hold of if I needed anything.
Great service
The Mortgage Hut offered me an excellent service to my buy-to-let mortgage. Kieren, my mortgage advisor, I was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Once the mortgage application process was completed, Dave kept me regularly updated on the progress made until completion. I would highly recommend the Mortgage Hut.
We were extremely impressed by the way Leah handled our request - Given our specific circumstances the process was a bit off the ordinary/regular but Leah and Andy were all along very supportive and knew what they were doing . A big thanks to them for all their help.
Super helpful and efficient.
Fantastic service and the options were clearly explained. Really took the time to discuss my adverse credit and the more advantageous position a few months delay would bring. No hard sell and definitely has the customer at their heart.
Excellent service.