The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Everyone is very helpful, quick to respond and dedicated, making a daunting process easier to go through. Thank you to Jennifer, Rachael, Tiffany & Post Offer Team for their support
Both my partner and I can't recommend using The Mortgage Hut highly enough. When we first reached out to Kiran, we both felt intimidated by the ridiculous amount of jargon needed to understand what was going on. Kiran just made things easy. She checked in with us pretty much daily, found us the best deal in a very tricky time, and even when her job was done, she still contacted us to make sure it was going well. Not only that, the post-offer team chased our chain every single week. Honestly, I don't think we could've done this without The Mortgage Hut. It's been a stressful journey and buying a house is never good fun, but Kiran made it simple, straight forward and ALMOST enjoyable. Thank you so much to Kiran and everyone from The Mortgage Hut. When we move next, I know who I'll be contacting first!
I highly recommend using The Mortgage Hut to anyone who is looking for top service from best professionals and advisers. Georgiana Oliphant has been amazing, she managed to secure us a mortgage when no one was able to do this because of my furlough in this pandemic times. She has been guiding us through the process and looking after us as we didn't quite know what we're suposed to do, had no experience.Thanks to her we are now a happy first time home owners!:-)
Foud me a low interest buy to let mortgage all sorted in about 2.5 weeks
Thank you very much Mortgage Hut, and especially Georgiana was great and extremely professional, helping me bought property, always accessible, responsive and kind. Always had time to offer information and advice. Highly recommended. Thank you again Georgiana, Martin All nice friendly team
Georgiana was an absolute star! Several other mortgage companies were unable to find a mortgage to the value I needed to purchase my dream home. Georgiana did this where others thought it was too much work and persevered through a very difficult (15 month) house move. Mortgage Hut also provided great aftercare, chasing and keeping me informed of updates in the process. Thank you
There should be a rating for outstanding!! I contacted the mortgage hut with hesitation after having the fear based on my credit file from a few years back. One Main Street bank had already judged me and was not pleasant! From the offset my experience was great .. I was put in touch with Georgina Oliphant and she was amazing ! Did not judge and treated me like a friend not just a number .. she worked her socks off and got me an amazing mortgage deal. She is a total legend! The mortgage hut made my mortgage experience seamless and effortless ! Would recommend 100%!!! HUGE THANKS Georgiana :)
All advisors we have been in contact with for each part of the process have been amazing! We have such had a pleasant experience with The Mortgage Hut, and as first time buyers this has been a massive help for us and we have felt very supported throughout.
Highly recommend!
Mia is beyond "very good" if there was a box for outstanding that would be the one selected. Mia, goes far beyond expectation, she is always answering all of my questions quickly and efficiently, her client service is second to none. She came as a recommendation to me which goes to show I'm not the only one with this opinion. Buying a house is of no means stressless but Mia has made the whole process an absolute breeze. Superb job Mia - superb The Mortgage Hut, what an asset of an employee you have!
Good service, very timely. Got me a good rate.
The team at mortgage hut work hard on our behalf to secure a very good mortgage offer that met our requirements. This attention continued until completion. Much appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Georgiana was a pleasure to work with. Efficient, friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for getting me in my first home.
Elliot has been dealing with me the whole process he’s made me feel at ease with it and got me my mortgage on my
First home. Thanks Elliot 👍
As always, Jacky and the team at the Mortgage Hut surpass expectations. Efficient in the extreme; prompt response to all emails; and excellent advice as to the appropriate mortgage solutions - and I am by no means the easiest customer to deal with! Many thanks once again. Mr J (Eastleigh)
Excellent service from Nahid and Kathryn, they have been brilliant from start to finish couldn’t have asked for anything more, I don’t think I will ever use a different Broker if I don’t have to! Thanks for everything
Both Elliott and Rachael have been fantastic throughout the process, keep us in the loop every step of the way.
Would highly recommend Elliott as a mortgage advisor!
Brilliant service as usual by Daniel Dawkins and TMH :)
Our experience with The Mortgage Hut was excellent. As first time buyers we really didn’t know much about buying a property and was involved. Jacky made things extremely clear for us all the way through and was very quick at responding when we had any questions or queries. She managed to find us a lender and a mortgage we were comfortable with. Don’t think we would have got here without her and would definitely recommend The Mortgage Hut.
Absolutely brilliant it has been a pleasure to deal with Dan Dawkins, first class service, nice and easy with no stress at all. Everything was clear and simple to deal with.
The efficiency was outstanding and achieved the offer issued in 14 days from application with no questions asked. Thank you.
All done with minimal fuss
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 699 reviews