The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy

customer service
"The mortgage hut were brilliant in helping us buy our first home. Bob was our advisor and he was brilliant! He kept information concise and relevant, he was patient with our queries and requests for clarification and guided us through the process with such ease- thank you!"
"Georgiana was great at making sure we got want what we needed - she was tenacious and dogged enough to get the offer over the line and accepted even after a number of hold-ups and hurdles to jump!"
"First class service. Very professional and efficient. Will highly recommend them especially Paul Woodroffe"
"This was a tricky mortgage and Paul and his assistant Jen were very helpful and professional. They supported me through the whole process."
"Excellent support and work. I had struggled to get a mortgage and they solved the issue with me and had the mortgage issued to me within the week (including valuation taking place). Very happy and highly recommended."
"Jacky is amazing. Thorough, quick, efficient and concise."
"Excellent service and really effective solicitor chasing service. Incredibly useful to be able to conduct the whole process from home via email and telephone in evening hours around work"
"This is the third time mortgage I've taken out through Bob. He made sure I got the best deal for my not-so-standard situation and gave me additional advice and suggestions too. The follow-up admin has also been excellent and here's to a speedy completion! Thanks Bob, Frank and the team!"
"Georgiana is the best.. In a short story, I thought of postponing the house purchase for a year because of my Tier 2 visa where am not getting any good deals and as a final try I rang Mortgage hut and Georgiana got into touch with me. She looked into all the options there is and found me the best deal in a day and now am very happily moving into my own place.. Not only finding me the best deal as a first time buyer I have got so many doubts and she patiently answered all of them and given guidance in the different stages of home buying process. I will definitely recommend her and The Mortgage Hut. A big thanks to Georgiana and the Team."
"Stuck with us despite difficult squeeze on finances and help to buy which makes life difficult when trying to remortgage. Knowledge of products faultless and spent a long time trying to (and succeeded in) getting a good deal. Would be five stars but for fees, do not remember paying these fees first or second time around, usually just a notice of commission from the company they put you with, which is fine. They need to get paid for a great job. But the fees were well worth it just for the pure difficulty of the case and lengths they went to sort out a better fixed deal. Will happily use again, and again...."
"Very friendly and very helpful. I would recommend to everyone. 5 star service."
"Thanks to Georgiana and the team for guiding us during our re-mortgage. A five star service (as always)."
"I decided to contact the Mortgage Hut regarding our 5 re-mortgage applications solely due to my previous contact with Nahid Hussain. I had dealt with Nahid at his previous employers and actively tracked him down to The Mortgage Hut. I can not recommend Nahid highly enough, he goes above and beyond 200%. I have also had dealings with Frank Estrella in the processing department and his service has also been excellent."
"I have used the Mortgage Hut several times. They always listen to your requirements and suggest suitable products. The staff are knowledgeable and courteous and fees are transparent and reasonable. I would always recommend them"
"Amazing! Could not have chosen a better company to deal with my mortgage. These people don’t just want your money, they genuinely want to see you get that mortgage accepted!! Nahid is unbelievable at what he does, the whole process works brilliantly. Frank is very efficient and gets back to you straight away! Stuart is fab also!! Very friendly & they know what they’re talking about when it comes to all things mortgages. They even included my partner in the process even though she is not on the mortgage, I have already recommended the mortgage hut to a few people. Would not go anywhere else. Thank you so so much to everyone who has dealt with my application & will continue to do so until completion. Thank you."
"I was so happy and impressed with the Mortgage Hut team. I have been arranging 2 products in parallel. Service for both has been outstanding. From finding the best product to ensuring everything happened to get them to completion they were excellent. The level of contact and updating is just right so you know what’s happening and what might be outstanding. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough. I will always contact Dan for future mortgage needs."
"They are very professional, Patient and very helpful"
"This is the second time that Damien has helped us find a mortgage and I intend to get in touch again when it is time to remortgage. Damien and Frank are really responsive and kept me updated every step of the way. I had lots of questions as both a first time buyer and first time re-mortgager and everything was explained really well."
"The mortgage hut have been really good to work with, they made everything simple and easy for us to understand. Would highly recommend especially when it’s your first time and you don’t know what to expect as they made us feel comfortable and confident in our choices."
"Amazing service over the last few months helping us secure a new mortgage and life insurance for our new home. Would thoroughly recommend 👍 5/5 service!"
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 479 reviews