The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Made the whole process as quick as it can be and I was kept updated regularly, always quick to respond to any questions I had. Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic Service, Jacky went above and beyond to help us. We had a complex situation, no problem what so ever to Jacky, she got us a fantastic product that secured out dream home. I can't recommend this company enough.
Excellent customer service, helped me out with the entire process and very easy to contact when I needed to.
I’m really happy with the service provided by The Mortgage Hut. Kieren Dewey was really helpful and responsive to emails. The whole mortgage application was made really easy and we will definitely use the Mortgage Hut when we are remortgaging. The post offer team have been regularly chasing our solicitors for updates which has been great. I would definitely recommend using the mortgage hut.
Great advice and Georgiana helped us through a painful and complicated process! Now in our dream home.
My mortgage adviser, Nahid Hussain, was very professional and well informed about the mortgage process. In fact, he knew exactly what he was doing.

The entire mortgage process was quick and straightforward. I will definitely recommend The Mortgage Hut to anybody.
Bit late on the Help to Buy.
Honestly, I don't know where to begin. Mia was absolutely fantastic from start to finish helping to secure our Mortgage as first time buyers. We didn't have the best start when using a previous mortgage advisor (from a different company) but the moment we were recommended to Mia everything seemed to fall into place. I love the fact she never gave up and constantly kept us both up to date with what was going on. Mia came up with all scenarios and always informed us of all options available to us. Not only was she a brilliant Mortgage advisor but she became such a great friend during the process as it seemed such a rollercoaster journey and we couldn't have done it without her! We will 100% be recommending her and will continue to use her services in the future.
Thanks so much again for making our dream come true, the whole experience won't be forgotten all thanks to her.
Hannah & Danny
Thanks to the commitment and support from Chloe and Megan I am now moving into my dream home. The mortgage hut helped to navigate me through some very choppy waters finding the right mortgage. I am delighted with the service and would highly recommend the mortgage hut to anyone who might need a little extra help to find a mortgage.
Friendly staff who made the process clear and easy to understand!
Excellent service from Elliott who was kind and compassionate. We were kept informed of developments as they happened and never felt forgotten. The whole team were professional and understanding.
Really impressed with the level of detail the advisor went through and sourced my mortgage for me in no time.
Very helpful, very quick responses and very professional
Such a wonderful, helpful, efficient, honest and reliable Company. Have dealt with elliot and Megan and they have been so amazing throughout a tough Covid process. Would highly recommend and will always use in future. Thank you very much for your help even when it’s with silly questions probably only first time buyers ask you have always responded to us. Never made us feel Silly for asking. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
We are very impressed with the service we received. Nothing was too much trouble. Very helpful and officiant.
In very hard and frustrating times mortgage hut backed our corner all the way and got us a mortgage offer always replied to our emails and kept us in the loop the whole way, big thanks to Elliot and Megan for putting up with us you guys have been great.
The mortgage hut team was very prompt to respond to all my queries and cleared all my doubts . They offered and managed to get me the best mortgage deal in time after understanding my personal circumstances.If needed in future I would love to take their services again.

Many thanks to the team.Keep up the good work guys.
All aspects of the search for a mortgage deal handled very efficiently. Good communication through-out.
Couldn’t have asked for more. Nahid and Megan were outstanding, and we are really grateful for al of their help
Mortgage hut have worked hard to keep me updated. Also being patient with the lack of knowledge of a first time buyer.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 645 reviews