The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
Read The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews
Fantastic service, place was left looking spotless. 100% recommend
Thank you so much Vinnie for your appreciation and recommendations today!!
If you're looking for a professional and trustworthy cleaner, look no further than this company. They are the best I've had many cleaners and I can honestly say, these ladies are very thorough. What strikes me the most is their dedication and committment to their clients. A very honest and trustworthy service. They come highly recommended.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Deborah!!
Excellent service. Sharon always goes above and beyond of what is expected. Undoubtably the most efficient team in Birmingham. Communication : 10/10 Service : 10/10 Has been a pleasure and will continue to solely use this team.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Eli
I went for the end of tenancy clean as I was moving out of my flat. The service from Sharon was excellent from the point of booking to the cleaning service. I highly recommend her service.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Beverly
On time, professional and amazing quality. Definitely going to call them soon again and highly recommended
Thank you so much for your appreciation Nader
Excellent cleaning service by Magnificent Cleaners. 100% recommended.
Thank you Sanwal!!
Absolutely lovely,friendly ladies. Completed a deep clean and was immaculate. Thank you
Thank you for your appreciation Aarifah!!
Outstanding work. Great communication in advance and throughout the job, thank you very much Sharon!
Thank you so much for your appreciation!
I am a complete neat freak and love to clean so I can be pretty hard to impress. The Magnificent Cleaners exceed expectations every time they come. The place is tidy and spotless when they leave. They were also brilliant at working around me when I was working from home. They are just brilliant and very friendly as well!!
Thank you so much Louise, always a pleasure !!
The Magnificent Cleaners have a name that fits! Blown away by the quality of the clean and organisation tips to boot. Really fantastic communication before and after and I will be continuing my subscription for a long time to come. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Dan
They were really nice and friendly! And they did a really good job with the whole house! Cleaned everything really properly and even moved things around to make more space - which it really did! Will definitely use their service again šŸ˜Š
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation today Anishka !!
Magnificent Cleaners provided great cleaning service for my apartment. The two ladies were extremely warm, professional and efficient. They managed to not just clean the entire apartment but also helped organising the house better which makes the house more aesthetically pleasing. Will definitely reach out to them for their service in the future!
Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation today!!
What can I say? Magnificent, fantastic, amazing šŸ˜‚ I came home to find a new flat. Iā€™m not terribly messy, but getting home after the Magnificent Cleaners had been here was like breathing fresh air into tired lungs. Truly wonderful. Outstanding.
Thank you so much John for your wonderful kind words and appreciation of our clean for you today
Amazing customer service and booking process. So simple to use. Cleaners arrived on time as requested and the service carried out was excellent. Friendly cleaners and really thorough. Would highly recommend to anyone. We will definitely be booking again. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your appreciation Patrick
I booked clean of my apartment as I was moving out, they did an excellent job and the place was left spotless.
Fantastic team, who did an amazing job of our apartment, leaving it spotless. Attention to detail was excellent.
Thank you for your fantastic review and appreciation A
Great communication, reliable, simple and friendly. Would be a returning customer for sure!
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation Samantha
its normal
Because of my own timeframe, i didnt engage with Magnificient Cleaners for my end of tenancy cleaning. However, they patiently listened and advised me professionally the best option based on my situation even though i wont hire them. This clearly demonstrate their professionalism in client first objective.
Thank you for your wonderful and kind words Kenny. We are so happy we were able to assist you in putting your needs first and foremost as opposed to ours in finding the best options for your end of tenancy clean
Very thorough and timely clean. Nice people. Will hire again.
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.95 based on 170 reviews