The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Magnificent Cleaners
Read The Magnificent Cleaners Reviews
Sharon and her team have managed my flat for some time now and I am very pleased with them. I used other cleaning companies in the past but they proved to be the most professional and they really go the extra mile. Highly recommended!
They did a thorough job and I was very satisfied with the work done, will use again!
Regularly use The Magnificent Cleaners to complete end of tenancy cleans for student accommodation that I own. I would definitely recommend them as they are very thorough and go the extra mile to ensure that the apartments are left ready for new tenants to move straight in. Book them, you won’t be disappointed.
Sharon is amazing; thorough, friendly, helpful, and a great cleaner. I am completely satisfied with the clean and will definitely be requesting her back- she is a credit to your company.
Fast friendly and efficient.
Booked them for a house clean and came next day. House was left spotless!
Will definitely use again.
Highly recommend.
Great company, professional and friendly cleaners. From start to finish they were helpful and when they arrived at my house they were on time and polite. I was really impressed with how clean my place is and the care and attention to detail they took. Many thanks
Outstanding, will use again
The team do an amazing job on our house every month. Their cleaning is thorough and they manage to do the whole house in very little time. The company has been very accommodating and flexible and since starting has made our home look and feel so much better.
The communication, flexibility and great service I received from The Magnificent Cleaners made a difficult home moving experience a doddle
I requested a deep clean and it was above and beyond an exceptional clean
I could not have asked for a more professional service
I initially booked a one-off clean but now I have booked regular cleans as they take away all the stresses of cleaning enabling me to spend quality time with my family instead
Thanks a million to The Magnificent Cleaners ☺️
From the very first time I was positively surprised about the teams professionalism and humanity. As they step into the house and start looking around, I felt as if I was talking with two sisters who were there to do the best they can to clean the house according to my needs. They are hard working and will honestly tell you what needs to be cleaned and what does not. Moreover, anytime they finish to clean a room, they ask me to check and tell them whether or not I am satisfied. I am very happy about them, they are like fairies, when they leave all looks clean and tidy. Thank you girls!!!
I highly recommend The Magnificent Cleaners. The booking process was quick and easy. The team exceeded my expectations and did more work than what I’d paid for. With there expertise they were able to tackle jobs which looked impossible. They left my house looking immaculate! Extremely satisfied with the overall service. I will definitely be booking again.
The Magnificent Cleaners were great for our end of tenancy cleaning needs. Affordable and efficient with our 2 bedroom appartement being cleaned in under 2 hours. Both of the cleaners were very friendly, clarified what we needed and completed the job to a good standard. Very easy to book online.
Highly recommend, will be using them again next month
The Magnificent Cleaners is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews