Thelocksmiths247 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Thelocksmiths247

Tell us how Thelocksmiths247 made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
"On Friday my husband called this company and explained in full exactly what was wrong and how all we needed was a new fob..great no problem it will take 20 minutes he arrived after 6pm and was still here FOUR hours later!!! My husband and as persistent on finding out what was taking so long however this man kept fobbing him off..he called and said he couldn’t do it would need to come back tomorrow (Saturday) we called a number of times throughout the day to be told he would be here when he was in a very rude attitude..later on that afternoon my husband called yet again as we was now without a car from Friday and it was now Saturday evening to be told that WITHOUT PERMISSION he came and took some parts from our car and took back to his shop to fix and he would then be back Sunday to finish the job. On Sunday’s we again waited all day to be rudely told every time we called that he would be here when he was to then receive a call at 9pm Sunday night to say that they would now need To TOW our car to LEICESTER to finish the job we point blank refused and this is when the man became nasty and when we said that we would be approaching our insurance company for damages HE CAUSED TO OUR CAR he simply replied he would lie and tell them it wasn’t working when we got there.. he caused that much damage to our car it no longer runs and has cost £500 to repair instead of the £160 we was quoted Iv got photos of damages to our car and we now have bolts And parts missing from our engine! All we wanted was a new fob now due to THIS COMPANY we’ve been without a car for 4 days and £500 down just before Christmas!! Luckily we found someone who was able to do the job correctly in a matter of 20 minutes and he couldn’t believe how our car had been treated!! we will be seeking legal Help regarding this company DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!"
"Thief.. stolen deposit"
"I was told my key coud definetely be done. Paid 50 pound deposit, he came to my house said he couldnt do it, Ive still not recieved my refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Really dissapointed frauds came replaced my key next day car wouldnt start was told nothing can b done there is no guarante cost me £200 i would not recemond them."
Thelocksmiths247 is rated 4.85 based on 120 reviews