The Little Living Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little Living Company
Read The Little Living Company Reviews

About The Little Living Company:

WE DESIGN STYLISH SPACES FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING, TO INSPIRE AND STIMULATE EVEN THE LITTLEST MINDS.

Creating a nursery for a new arrival, a bedroom with character or a playroom your children will never get bored of is an exciting but daunting task if you don’t know where to start. We believe good design can enhance any environment, whether it is for work, rest or play, but it’s a win for any parent if you’re getting the balance right between the three. With life being so busy we’d like to take some of the pressure off with our interior design service and with three options to choose from we are sure you will find what you are looking for.

hello@thelittlelivingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Little Living Company made you happy
Quick delivery
Item was originally out of stock but after signing up for email updates on this item Little Living Company provided regular updates keeping me informed on progress which was fantastic and helped set my expectations. Great service!
Ordered a Triclimb when everywhere else was out of stock and it arrived so quick! Excellent service.
Found an item that had been out of stock elsewhere. Easy to order, fast delivery and a lovely hand written note. Will definitely be back!
Great Service and good quality product!
Beautiful products, well packaged, efficient shipping, good communication and helpful. Looking forward to making another purchase!
Brilliant communication and customer service, thank you!
Great customer service, sending regulars updates regarding a product which was out of stock. Fast delivery. Will definitely use again.
Excellent customer service. I contacted them to check about a product availability and they very kindly kept me informed all the time until they restock it. So I manage to buy a TRICLIMB triangle which is always in high demand! Many thanks
Great communication and customer service. I placed a duplicate order in error and it was dealt with straight away. Highly recommended.
I was very happy to deal with the little living company who gave excellent service and delivery. All my expectations were met.
Love the store and their stock of toys. Excellent to deal with prompt delivery to Ireland especially during Covid and restrictions. Can’t wait to purchase again from the little living store.
Very helpful and quick delivery
Great customer service and quick delivery. I’ll definitely be shopping here again. Thank you 🥰
Fantastic service, helpful and personal. Some really great toys so definitely I will be buying more from The Little Living Company.
Excellent products, excellent service, super quick delivery. Always happy to help answer any questions you have. Will definitely be ordering from them again and will recommend to family and friends.
Great service, we were going on holiday just after ordering so wouldn't be around to take delivery. I emailed asking to delay shipment, they dealt with the request very quickly and the product arrived the day after we came back, just as I had asked.
Provide good updates from when a product is out of stock to the delivery of more. Easy to use website. Quick turn around from order to delivery. Very pleased.
Great customer service and I loved the little thank you note. My baby loves his pikler triangle. Thank you!
Bought the tri climb from little living company. Service was excellent and the communication was very good. Would recommend this store to my friends and family and would buy from here again.

Well gone!