The Language Machine Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Language Machine

About The Language Machine: We know just how important it is to find the right tutor and our track record speaks volumes. With nearly 15 years of experience, we’ve matched thousands of satisfied students with select local language tutors throughout the UK, and you can be confident that we’ll find your ideal tutor.

02071398609

philip@thelanguagemachine.co.uk

60 Cranston Road

How would you rate The Language Machine ?

"Very helpful and professional!"
"Both Peter and I learned at our own speed with Elia, and we felt comfortAble with his approach learning the basics of Italian. Would definitely recommend Elia."
"I have had two one-on-one sessions with Gloria now for Spanish, and I am so happy! She is lovely and also tailors the lessons exactly to me, which is great. Payment and arrangement of the lessons has also been extremely easy - would high recommend!"
"Flexible at coordinating a relatively unusual tutor request. Accommodates a wide age and ability range. Great customer service and highly responsive admin team."
Thanks very much for your positive feedback. We always strive to meet the varied demands of clients and be as flexible in our approach as possible.
"I had 10 lessons with the amazing Italian teacher Elisabetta and she exceeded my expectations for sure! I am much more confident with the language and very passionate about learning more! Thank you ever so much!"
"My daughter really enjoys her lesson and is making great progress with her teacher Mariana."
Thanks very much for your positive feedback. Delighted that your daughter is making good progress
"Delivered tuition exactly as advertised and my tutor, Gloria, is fantastico."
Thanks for the great feedback. Gloria has been working with us for many years and has a lot of happy students!
"Miriam is an excellent Spanish tutor and the ease with which your website works is a dream."
Thanks for the positive feedback and delighted that everything is going well with Miriam.

www.thelanguagemachine.co.uk
"Great ecperience and Customer Service."
Thanks for the positive review.

www.thelanguagemachine.co.uk
"Great teaching and flexibility. The payment system is a bit clunky. An app or Paypal payment route would be preferred"
Thanks for the positive review. We're currently looking at a new platform which will help to streamline the payment system.

The Language Machine is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!