The Language Machine Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Language Machine
Telephone
Read The Language Machine Reviews

About The Language Machine:

We know just how important it is to find the right tutor and our track record speaks volumes. With nearly 15 years of experience, we’ve matched thousands of satisfied students with select local language tutors throughout the UK, and you can be confident that we’ll find your ideal tutor.

02071398609

philip@thelanguagemachine.co.uk

60 Cranston Road

Tell us how The Language Machine made you happy
Very easy to use. Philip really tried to find us the right tutor for our daughter with Guillermo who was a really good fit. Our daughter has ADD and processing issues & he was able to flex to suit her learning needs. She really enjoyed her sessions with him and is going into her Spanish A level feeling ok!
We use these guys for all our training requirements and have always been impressed with friendly and professional service.
I am very much enjoying my spanish lessons, and the teacher is extremely enthusiastic.
Great communication and quick response when we were searching for a tutor. We have then been assigned a very experienced, creative and patient tutor to teach our 10 and 11 year old sons.
Angel has been great, really made learning the language easy and fun.
Angel is a great communicator and manages to engage the whole class during our lessons.
Very Good
few
Very helpful and professional!
Both Peter and I learned at our own speed with Elia, and we felt comfortAble with his approach learning the basics of Italian. Would definitely recommend Elia.
I have had two one-on-one sessions with Gloria now for Spanish, and I am so happy! She is lovely and also tailors the lessons exactly to me, which is great. Payment and arrangement of the lessons has also been extremely easy - would high recommend!
Flexible at coordinating a relatively unusual tutor request. Accommodates a wide age and ability range. Great customer service and highly responsive admin team.
Thanks very much for your positive feedback. We always strive to meet the varied demands of clients and be as flexible in our approach as possible.
I had 10 lessons with the amazing Italian teacher Elisabetta and she exceeded my expectations for sure! I am much more confident with the language and very passionate about learning more! Thank you ever so much!
My daughter really enjoys her lesson and is making great progress with her teacher Mariana.
Thanks very much for your positive feedback. Delighted that your daughter is making good progress
Delivered tuition exactly as advertised and my tutor, Gloria, is fantastico.
Thanks for the great feedback. Gloria has been working with us for many years and has a lot of happy students!
Miriam is an excellent Spanish tutor and the ease with which your website works is a dream.
Thanks for the positive feedback and delighted that everything is going well with Miriam.

www.thelanguagemachine.co.uk
Great ecperience and Customer Service.
Thanks for the positive review.

www.thelanguagemachine.co.uk
Great teaching and flexibility. The payment system is a bit clunky. An app or Paypal payment route would be preferred
Thanks for the positive review. We're currently looking at a new platform which will help to streamline the payment system.

The Language Machine is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews