The House Of Artusa Reviews

of reviewers recommend The House Of Artusa
Read The House Of Artusa Reviews
Brilliant choice of products and fantastic service all round.
Hi Nina,

Thank you for the five star review. We're really pleased you're happy with your purchase and hope you'll visit our site again soon.

Kind regards

THOA Team
I love my Roman Greek style bust.
Excellent customer service and would encourage all family and friends to visit The House of. artusa website for inspirational ideas not only for their own Home but for giving as gifts.
I love the Geisha I purchased from The House of Artusa. Great customer service and I would highly recommend to my family and friends.
I love this ornament.Great service and good price.Im a happy customer
Bought the Valentina candle, which is a beautifully scented candle in a fabulous jar with lid. Delivery was very quick and efficient.
Fantastic service & wonderful products ... I ordered 2 items ... 1 arrived 2 days later, the other (from a different & foreign supplier) arrived a day after that ... both were well packaged in proportion to the size & delicacy of the items ... I would highly recommend The House Of Artusa to anyone :)
Excellent and speedy service. I bought the Mila Jar in granite green. It is a lovely, stylish item of very good quality. Would definitely buy from The House of Artusa again.
The House Of Artusa is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews