The House Of Artusa Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The House Of Artusa
"I’m totally in love with my volcanic resin Buddha head, which I purchased recently. I personally thinks it’s a better alternative to Rockett St George as pricing is competitive also, the service and delivery is Great and on time ! Will definitely be buying from again A++"
Hi Nick, Thank you for your kind review. We're delighted you love your buddha head & that you had a great customer experience.

Kind Regards,

THOA Team
"Would highly recommend to friends and family when looking for something unique for the home."
"I purchased some gorgeous pieces of art from The House of Artusa that really compliment my living room. I would highly recommend the high standard products that The House of Artusa offers."
Hi Vittoria, Thank you for your kind review. We're delighted you're happy with your recent purchases.

Kind Regards,

THOA Team
"Prices better than RockettStGeorge.. what more can I say - nice products, exceptional protected on arrival, would recommend"
Hi Jason,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your purchases & hope you visit our website soon.

Kind regards,

THOA Team
"Brilliant choice of products and fantastic service all round."
Hi Nina,

Thank you for the five star review. We're really pleased you're happy with your purchase and hope you'll visit our site again soon.

Kind regards

THOA Team
"I love my Roman Greek style bust. Excellent customer service and would encourage all family and friends to visit The House of. artusa website for inspirational ideas not only for their own Home but for giving as gifts. Thank you,"
"I love the Geisha I purchased from The House of Artusa. Great customer service and I would highly recommend to my family and friends."
"I love this ornament.Great service and good price.Im a happy customer"
"Bought the Valentina candle, which is a beautifully scented candle in a fabulous jar with lid. Delivery was very quick and efficient."
"Fantastic service & wonderful products ... I ordered 2 items ... 1 arrived 2 days later, the other (from a different & foreign supplier) arrived a day after that ... both were well packaged in proportion to the size & delicacy of the items ... I would highly recommend The House Of Artusa to anyone :)"
"Excellent and speedy service. I bought the Mila Jar in granite green. It is a lovely, stylish item of very good quality. Would definitely buy from The House of Artusa again."
The House Of Artusa is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews