The House Of Artusa Reviews

of reviewers recommend The House Of Artusa
Read The House Of Artusa Reviews
Love House Of Artusa, it sells unique and lovely things for the home that you cannot find elsewhere, beautifully curated offer! I bought the 'Bodie' hand ornament which arrived well packed and very quickly, looks great. Am currently looking at the gorgeous wallpapers for next project. Really excellent customer service can highly recommend!
I ordered a print for a Christmas present, which arrived very quickly, well packaged and I am very happy with the quality. Would definitely buy from House of Artusa again.
Hi Shyne,

Thank you for the five star rating.

We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the item purchased from us.

We're glad to hear that you would buy from us again in the future.

Kind regards,

THOA Customer Services
Utterly delighted with what I ordered and their service. It's such a great candle, the recipient was really chuffed with it, and I might have to order one myself. I wouldn't hesitate using HoA again - great company.
Hi Vicky, We're delighted that the recipient of the Valentina candle loved this purchase. We also appreciate the lovely feedback & it's great to hear that you would recommend us. Kind Regards, THOA Customer Services.
Indaba Design would highly recommend The House of Artusa. A combination of incredible charm/ hugely efficient deliveries and customer service and then of course ....... gorgeous products suitable for both the domestic and commercial markets. Very much looking forward on doing further business in the future.
Thank you Chrisna for your lovely review & we look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards, THOA Team
Excellent service! And loving my new purchase!
Brought this print for my boyfriends Christmas present, it is high quality! Love it and came supper quick. Can’t wait to give it to him :)
Thank you Alice for your lovely review. We hope your boyfriend enjoys this beautiful print. Kind regards, THOA Customer Services :)
I’m totally in love with my volcanic resin Buddha head, which I purchased recently. I personally thinks it’s a better alternative to Rockett St George as pricing is competitive also, the service and delivery is Great and on time ! Will definitely be buying from again A++
Hi Nick, Thank you for your kind review. We're delighted you love your buddha head & that you had a great customer experience.

Kind Regards,

THOA Team
Would highly recommend to friends and family when looking for something unique for the home.
I purchased some gorgeous pieces of art from The House of Artusa that really compliment my living room. I would highly recommend the high standard products that The House of Artusa offers.
Hi Vittoria, Thank you for your kind review. We're delighted you're happy with your recent purchases.

Kind Regards,

THOA Team
Prices better than RockettStGeorge.. what more can I say - nice products, exceptional protected on arrival, would recommend
Hi Jason,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your purchases & hope you visit our website soon.

Kind regards,

THOA Team
Brilliant choice of products and fantastic service all round.
Hi Nina,

Thank you for the five star review. We're really pleased you're happy with your purchase and hope you'll visit our site again soon.

Kind regards

THOA Team
I love my Roman Greek style bust. Excellent customer service and would encourage all family and friends to visit The House of. artusa website for inspirational ideas not only for their own Home but for giving as gifts. Thank you,
I love the Geisha I purchased from The House of Artusa. Great customer service and I would highly recommend to my family and friends.
I love this ornament.Great service and good price.Im a happy customer
Bought the Valentina candle, which is a beautifully scented candle in a fabulous jar with lid. Delivery was very quick and efficient.
Fantastic service & wonderful products ... I ordered 2 items ... 1 arrived 2 days later, the other (from a different & foreign supplier) arrived a day after that ... both were well packaged in proportion to the size & delicacy of the items ... I would highly recommend The House Of Artusa to anyone :)
Excellent and speedy service. I bought the Mila Jar in granite green. It is a lovely, stylish item of very good quality. Would definitely buy from The House of Artusa again.
The House Of Artusa is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews