The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews
Excellent service and product.
Great quality products and well packaged
A great company to do business with. I had a minor delivery issue and The Holding Company immediately resolved it. Superb customer service. My products arrived undamaged and are beautiful and very well made. I will continue to purchase from them.
Great prices with good delivery and communication throughout.
Great customer service and great product! Thank you!
Quality items at a good price, fast delivery
It was a long search tracking down shoeboxes that weren’t too big and that looked good until I came across the Holding Company website. I’m so pleased I did. These shoe boxes are perfect - excellent quality, smart to look at and the perfect size for my shoes
Very helpful staff. Good delivery time. We have had this basket system for many years, and the new items we ordered are just as good as the ones we bought 30 years ago
Good quality products and prompt delivery.
Shame that so much packaging gets used to send out anything but they do try to mitigate this
Perfect - as always
Excellent service and communication. I will buy from this company again!
I can’t recommend The Holding Company highly enough. I recently ordered an Elfa drawer system and stupidly ordered the wrong crossbars. Tom contacted me to let me know that they were the wrong length so that they could substitute the right ones before dispatch. They also made the effort to get my order to me for the weekend when I asked. They have lots of really interesting and useful things on their website and fantastic customer service. Thank you. I will definitely be back.
Excellent Customer Service - they phoned and emailed me to let me know my chosen product was out of stock, and asked whether I wanted to wait, or choose alternative colours, which were in stock.
Great products and very good customer service. Will shop here again
Quick delivery, quality products.
Great product well packaged and clear delivery communication - reliable from start to finish
Fantastic service from start to finish!
Excellent service. Really appreciated the phone call to check details of my order.
Absolutely delightful products! Happy with the quality, service & would return as a customer. The baskets even gave my house a wonderfully rustic smell, which reminds of where I grew up in Africa.
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 206 reviews