The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews
It was efficient quick and easy no complaints
The boxes are of good quality but there is a long wait for delivery
Ordering was a bit difficult. The item was out of stock and while I was informed about this, within twenty-four hours, when I responded (choosing, as invited, a different but similar item), I did not receive any confirmation that the new order had been placed which, combined with fact that I was still waiting for the item a week later and, as I understand, us both being in central London, made me wonder if the order had gone through at all. Nevertheless, when it arrived I could not have been happier with it. Many thanks.
Good products, but small item took a week to arrive
These hat boxes are put together well and look smart on top of my wardrobe. Were easy to order online, unlike many websites, and arrived with no problem.
Lovely hat box, perfect to transport my fascinator and store for my son's wedding. P & p seemed expensive though.....not sure if it's because of the size!!
Good- very quick delivery.
I was pleased with my purchase it fitted well in the small space.
Great products, great designs: useful and beautiful. The order was packed really well so all arrived in perfect condition. I do wish the website was a bit more intuitive, though, and communication before delivery could have been a bit better.
We're very pleased to hear you like your purchase. We're launching a major site revamp very soon so watch this space!
I'm very pleased with my bathroom storage baskets, just what I wanted.
Had to wait an awful long time to receive them but I do understand that there was a problem with the order. I will be ordering from this company again though.
I am very happy with my purchase. High quality product and very well packaged. I would have awarded 5 stars but the wrong item was delivered initially. The service as a result of the error however was excellent. My order was rectified quickly and efficiently. I will purchase from this company again with confidence.
Great supply of hat boxes backed up by reliable delivery. Used this company twice for hat box purchases and very happy with product & service
Does the job I wanted it to do .good delivery time too.
Great product and delivery. Item was too large so I have returned it but not had any confirmation yet so an update would help boost my view also! Thanks
The postman delivered it about 15 minutes ago!
The Filing Box is exactly what I wanted. Only thing is it took a long time to arrive, I had to ring after about a week to chase it.
we're so glad you like your box, and apologise for the longer-than-usual delivery time: we have unprecedented order levels coming through at the moment!
Hi. Am happy with the product, two acrylic sweater drawers, though unfortunately, one of the drawers fell a small height onto my wooden floor and cracked immediately, soon after it arrived. Could someone please contact me and advise? I am able to send a photo. Many thanks.
Great boxes. They look the same as pictures and seem durable.
I have been pleased with my purchases and a broken shoe box in the delivery was well handled by customer services.
Great products - can’t fault them. However I had to call a couple of times to understand whether my order had been received as you don’t get the usual information emails. Also considering price of delivery it’s slow compared to other small companies that get the products out the next day or two and for the same price.
We're very pleased you like your purchases - and both surprised and sorry that you didn't get the shipping updates which you should have: you gave a mobile number which was passed to our carrier DPD, who should have kept you informed by text.
I am really pleased with my wooden ironing board. It is lighter than standard metal ones and more environmentally friendly and nicely designed. Service from the company has been just fine.
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 212 reviews