The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews
Good but a bit expensive
Good quality product sent but two of the three items I ordered were out of stock. However there was a prompt email to give me the choice to be sent teh items at a later date or cancel the order. Well handled customer service.
The quality of the boxes I bought were noticeably different to others I have seen. The service was good. I was disappointed that my colour red was not available however I was overall very happy with the boxes, communication and speedy delivery - thank you
Efficient service and great product. Value for money.
The baskets we ordered appear to be of good quality and as described online and were delivered in line with the estimates given. Communications could be improved by sending an email on despatch. Overall we are pleased with our purchase.
I bought some Elfa uprights from The Holding Company and had them ship them to Iceland (they aren't available in my country except in a bigger size that doesn't fit into my wardrobe). I bought them on Dec. 31. The next working day (Jan. 2) they contacted me by email and let me know how much to pay for shipment. After I had paid for shipment, the parcel arrived within a week. The company was quick to respond to every query and quick to get the merchandise delivered.
On the whole the service was good. I was contacted when the item I ordered was out of stock and offered an alternative size before payment was taken. However when the hat box was received it has some slight damage, probably due to lack of packaging around the box, it was just in one end to stop it moving in the box
We had to wait a long time for the storage boxes we ordered to come back into stock but it was well worth the wait. They are just what we wanted extra large and movable on castors.
Overall, I am quite happy with everything I ordered from the Holding Company - solid, durable, well designed storage solutions for bathroom, bedroom, kitchen etc Not too happy with the prices - more expensive than the competition for equivalent goods / have to wait for sales to get the reasonable prices.
The item arrived quickly and in good condition; it would have helped to have the screws that are needed to hang it included in the price.
Easy to order. Arrived when promised. Good quality product. Would prefer the extra tax to be added to the item in the listing rather than at the checkout stage!
I have received what I have ordered online with no problems. The quality of the box I have ordered is high standard in contrast to generics found elsewhere - sturdy, stylish, and practical box. I was a bit surprised that the lid of the box is attached rather separate, but it is no big bother. The only suggestion I will make is that it would have been nice to have the possibilities to have free shipping - such as orders over certain amount, etc.
Good products, prompt and friendly service
The basket I bought was just what I wanted and so thank you very much.
Lovely products, stylish and minimal and I love the fabric covered boxes that you cannot get everywhere.
4 stars rather than 5 as delivery tracking wasn’t as comprehensive as other online retailers. However the delivery came within the promised timeframe & the item packaged well. Pleased with the quality of my purchase.
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 207 reviews