The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews
Good products, but small item took a week to arrive
Shame that so much packaging gets used to send out anything but they do try to mitigate this
Perfect - as always
Excellent service and communication. I will buy from this company again!
I can’t recommend The Holding Company highly enough. I recently ordered an Elfa drawer system and stupidly ordered the wrong crossbars. Tom contacted me to let me know that they were the wrong length so that they could substitute the right ones before dispatch. They also made the effort to get my order to me for the weekend when I asked. They have lots of really interesting and useful things on their website and fantastic customer service. Thank you. I will definitely be back.
Twice ordered products that were sold out and took 8 weeks to arrive. Only informed after paying, No compensation offered.
Thank you for your review, however you are not correct. Your account shows that you have indeed ordered twice since April.

We do not charge until we despatch your goods.

Each of our desptaches to you have taken between 2 and 4 days.

Your latest order was placed on 5th August and was despatched on 7th August

We look forward to your next order

Excellent Customer Service - they phoned and emailed me to let me know my chosen product was out of stock, and asked whether I wanted to wait, or choose alternative colours, which were in stock.
Great products and very good customer service. Will shop here again
Quick delivery, quality products.
Great product well packaged and clear delivery communication - reliable from start to finish
These hat boxes are put together well and look smart on top of my wardrobe. Were easy to order online, unlike many websites, and arrived with no problem.
I have made an Big order, the order came in to different parcels and one of them was lost in other city. Since this is a UL company, two weeks to receive the parcel is soooo long, didn’t like it too. after that, one Drawer came broken on one side and the other doesn’t slides on well. I love the utility of the drawers and the design but the service and the brand... it was not a good experience
We're very pleased to hear that you like your goods, and apologise for the issue with the delivery company. International orders such as yours do take longer to process and deliver due to the shipping quote process and the distance involved. We've been in constant contact with you whilst the lost parcel issue was resolved so it is very disappointing to hear that you feel the service we have given was poor.
Lovely hat box, perfect to transport my fascinator and store for my son's wedding. P & p seemed expensive though.....not sure if it's because of the size!!
Fantastic service from start to finish!
Excellent service. Really appreciated the phone call to check details of my order.
Absolutely delightful products! Happy with the quality, service & would return as a customer. The baskets even gave my house a wonderfully rustic smell, which reminds of where I grew up in Africa.
Great quality , fast delivery
The Holding Company is THE place to shop for storage and all things organisation.
Whatever the size / style / kind of storage you’re looking for, they will have it.
Customer service is the most helpful and delivery is always quick and right on time .
A good range of products to choose form, delivered in prompt time and in good condition.
First class products & delivery. Recommend Radley Gebang Wicker Umbrella Basket - not just for umbrellas ! Stylish & useful for all sorts of storage. My collection now numbers five !
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 212 reviews