The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews
Excellent Customer Service - they phoned and emailed me to let me know my chosen product was out of stock, and asked whether I wanted to wait, or choose alternative colours, which were in stock.
Great products and very good customer service. Will shop here again
Quick delivery, quality products.
Great product well packaged and clear delivery communication - reliable from start to finish
These hat boxes are put together well and look smart on top of my wardrobe. Were easy to order online, unlike many websites, and arrived with no problem.
I have made an Big order, the order came in to different parcels and one of them was lost in other city. Since this is a UL company, two weeks to receive the parcel is soooo long, didn’t like it too. after that, one Drawer came broken on one side and the other doesn’t slides on well. I love the utility of the drawers and the design but the service and the brand... it was not a good experience
We're very pleased to hear that you like your goods, and apologise for the issue with the delivery company. International orders such as yours do take longer to process and deliver due to the shipping quote process and the distance involved. We've been in constant contact with you whilst the lost parcel issue was resolved so it is very disappointing to hear that you feel the service we have given was poor.
Lovely hat box, perfect to transport my fascinator and store for my son's wedding. P & p seemed expensive though.....not sure if it's because of the size!!
Fantastic service from start to finish!
Excellent service. Really appreciated the phone call to check details of my order.
Absolutely delightful products! Happy with the quality, service & would return as a customer. The baskets even gave my house a wonderfully rustic smell, which reminds of where I grew up in Africa.
Great quality , fast delivery
The Holding Company is THE place to shop for storage and all things organisation. Whatever the size / style / kind of storage you’re looking for, they will have it. Customer service is the most helpful and delivery is always quick and right on time .
A good range of products to choose form, delivered in prompt time and in good condition.
First class products & delivery. Recommend Radley Gebang Wicker Umbrella Basket - not just for umbrellas ! Stylish & useful for all sorts of storage. My collection now numbers five !
Good- very quick delivery.
Speedy service. Purchases arrived well packed and speedily. Recommended.
Excellent service
Great customer service, great products, quick delivery!
I’ve been buying from these folks for many years. Service is always reliable and consistent. The products do exactly as they describe. I will buy again without hesitation.
I was pleased with my purchase it fitted well in the small space.
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 206 reviews