The Holding Company Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
"It was efficient quick and easy no complaints"
"Excellent service and product."
"Considering I waited over a week for delivery I consider £6.95 for postage excessive. I never received a despatch email so was left guessing as to when my parcel might arrive. I had to ring up the company in order to find out what was happening! Will not use again."
"Too expensive"
We've very sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase - by all means return it and we shall issue a refund or supply an alternative item.
Many thanks for your review. You have purchased our Plastic Toilet Roll Holder, which is described as follows "simple design led.....made from tough opaque plastic with white cotton loop handle on the lid"

We are more than happy to refund you if you would like to return the product
"Great quality products and well packaged"
"A great company to do business with. I had a minor delivery issue and The Holding Company immediately resolved it. Superb customer service. My products arrived undamaged and are beautiful and very well made. I will continue to purchase from them."
"Great prices with good delivery and communication throughout."
"Great customer service and great product! Thank you!"
"The boxes are of good quality but there is a long wait for delivery"
"Quality items at a good price, fast delivery"
"It was a long search tracking down shoeboxes that weren’t too big and that looked good until I came across the Holding Company website. I’m so pleased I did. These shoe boxes are perfect - excellent quality, smart to look at and the perfect size for my shoes"
"Ordering was a bit difficult. The item was out of stock and while I was informed about this, within twenty-four hours, when I responded (choosing, as invited, a different but similar item), I did not receive any confirmation that the new order had been placed which, combined with fact that I was still waiting for the item a week later and, as I understand, us both being in central London, made me wonder if the order had gone through at all. Nevertheless, when it arrived I could not have been happier with it. Many thanks."
"Very helpful staff. Good delivery time. We have had this basket system for many years, and the new items we ordered are just as good as the ones we bought 30 years ago"
"Good quality products and prompt delivery."
"Good products, but small item took a week to arrive"
"Shame that so much packaging gets used to send out anything but they do try to mitigate this"
"Perfect - as always"
"Excellent service and communication. I will buy from this company again!"
"I can’t recommend The Holding Company highly enough. I recently ordered an Elfa drawer system and stupidly ordered the wrong crossbars. Tom contacted me to let me know that they were the wrong length so that they could substitute the right ones before dispatch. They also made the effort to get my order to me for the weekend when I asked. They have lots of really interesting and useful things on their website and fantastic customer service. Thank you. I will definitely be back."
"Twice ordered products that were sold out and took 8 weeks to arrive. Only informed after paying, No compensation offered."
Thank you for your review, however you are not correct. Your account shows that you have indeed ordered twice since April.

We do not charge until we despatch your goods.

Each of our desptaches to you have taken between 2 and 4 days.

Your latest order was placed on 5th August and was despatched on 7th August

We look forward to your next order

The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 206 reviews