The Holding Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
"I was pleased with my hat box. It arrived well packaged. It is deep & holds all my winter hats. (I may purchase another for summer hats)! My only reservation was the cost as it was more expensive than others I researched. However, I liked the finish, canvas covered board & the colour, which is compatible with my decor. It seems to be a good quality product."
"Love my new boxes from The Holding Company. Delivered on time, to my door and well packed. The boxes are so attractive, exactly what I have been looking for and made from very good material which is lovely to touch. The boxes are easy to construct, fit a certain space perfectly and look wonderful. Will definitely buy from The Holding Company again."
"Excellent product at the right price and delivered on- time. Thank you."
"Good products, prompt and friendly service"
"The basket I bought was just what I wanted and so thank you very much."
"Excellent service. Good quality product."
"Helpful on the phone. Wasn't immediately in stock but luckily that didn't matter. Company informed me it was not yet available."
"Lovely products, stylish and minimal and I love the fabric covered boxes that you cannot get everywhere."
"Very pleased with my products - speedy delivery, of high quality and easy to put together. I would certainly buy from here again"
"The only complaint I have is having to wait 2 weeks to receive the products once the order has been placed. I've made several orders over the last 9 months and each time I've had to wait 2 weeks, apart from one time when I had to wait 4 weeks! The products themselves are great but 2-4 weeks is an unacceptably long time to have to wait for the orders. Come on Holding Company, it's time to improve your despatch system."
Hi Karin

Very sorry to hear that you've been unhappy with us. I've looked at your most recent order: you placed it on the 18th and it left us on the 23rd - that's three working days later - it was delivered the next day. It may have felt like two weeks waiting for your lovely boxes but it wasn't!
"I was happy with the product but NOT the customer service. I placed the order paying £6.95 for postage/packing. 10 days later the product still had not been received so I called to enquire, and was told it had not even been dispatched yet. I therefore requested a refund for the postage/packing which I was told would be considered and I would be told of the outcome. The package eventually arrived 5 days after me chasing (over 2 weeks wait) but am still waiting for the postage/packing refund!"
Hi Annabelle

Clearly we've dropped the ball on this one - please accept our sincere apologies! A despatch backlog caused by unprecedented demand held up a number of shipments including your own - normal service is now resumed but we let you down and that's not good enough. Your postage refund will be dealt with today.
"4 stars rather than 5 as delivery tracking wasn’t as comprehensive as other online retailers. However the delivery came within the promised timeframe & the item packaged well. Pleased with the quality of my purchase."
"Fantastic shipping, quality products"
"Quickly delivery. Items where great would recommend"
"Perfect"
"I love the bin it fits perfectly where i want it. Speedy delivery even though delivery company left it on the doorstep so i was lucky it was still there when i got home!"
"My wicker umbrella basket arrived quickly & was packaged very well. I’ll definitely use The Holding Company again."
"I purchased a laundry basket which was the wrong size, but this was resolved quickly as they sent DPD to pick it up at my convenience and sent the correct basket a few days later"
"I have found their products to be really good quality, lasting for years, and their customer service is always vey helpful."
"The storage boxes are sturdy and will be really useful for storing clothes on the top shelf of my wardrobe. Also they are attractive and don’t scratch the shelves. Planning to buy some more to tidy up the bottom of the wardrobe too."
The Holding Company is rated 4.55 based on 22 reviews