The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews
Excellent customer service, always reply promptly to emails.
I was disappointed that products were shown on your website as being in stock when in fact they were not. I originally placed my order on 11th May. I then got a mail saying it was OOS and did I want to wait. I replied I wait. I did not get a message to inform me when it was back in stock. I contacted you again and got a message saying my order had been missed and asked if I wanted to proceed with the order. I said yes only to be told I would have to wait weeks for it to come back into stock.
Eventually you mailed me on 13th July saying that the order had been shipped.
Appalling customer service, over two months wait. Bad communication on your part.
Received my parcel very quickly with updates. Good pricing for the item I bought as was hard to find else where
Great customer service. Had to change my order, which was done without any issues. Items arrived promptly and well packaged. Elfa shelving system is well made and solid. It was very easy and a joy to assemble.
I had brilliant service from The holding Company. Great deliveries- great product and very prompt answers to my email enquiries.
These products were perfect. Just what I required and helped tidy up my cupboards wonderfully.
It was efficient quick and easy no complaints
Excellent service and product.
Considering I waited over a week for delivery I consider £6.95 for postage excessive. I never received a despatch email so was left guessing as to when my parcel might arrive. I had to ring up the company in order to find out what was happening! Will not use again.
Too expensive
We've very sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase - by all means return it and we shall issue a refund or supply an alternative item.
Many thanks for your review. You have purchased our Plastic Toilet Roll Holder, which is described as follows "simple design led.....made from tough opaque plastic with white cotton loop handle on the lid"

We are more than happy to refund you if you would like to return the product
Great quality products and well packaged
A great company to do business with. I had a minor delivery issue and The Holding Company immediately resolved it. Superb customer service. My products arrived undamaged and are beautiful and very well made. I will continue to purchase from them.
Great prices with good delivery and communication throughout.
Great customer service and great product! Thank you!
The boxes are of good quality but there is a long wait for delivery
Quality items at a good price, fast delivery
It was a long search tracking down shoeboxes that weren’t too big and that looked good until I came across the Holding Company website. I’m so pleased I did. These shoe boxes are perfect - excellent quality, smart to look at and the perfect size for my shoes
Ordering was a bit difficult. The item was out of stock and while I was informed about this, within twenty-four hours, when I responded (choosing, as invited, a different but similar item), I did not receive any confirmation that the new order had been placed which, combined with fact that I was still waiting for the item a week later and, as I understand, us both being in central London, made me wonder if the order had gone through at all. Nevertheless, when it arrived I could not have been happier with it. Many thanks.
Very helpful staff. Good delivery time. We have had this basket system for many years, and the new items we ordered are just as good as the ones we bought 30 years ago
Good quality products and prompt delivery.
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 212 reviews