The Heating Boutique Reviews

stephen holmes
The Heating Boutique 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Jonathan Walker
More Photos & Videos
Shocking delivery service and even worse customer service. 11 days on and still waiting for our delivery. Promised 3 times that we will get a call with an update and still nothing.
Radiators were delivered damaged, i took photographs and contacted THB straight away to report damaged goods they told me they would pick them up and exchange them, that was 10 weeks ago and i still have over £1000 worth of radiators sat in my hall waiting to be collected.avoid at all costs as the heating boutique are not interested in their customers once they have received your money.
Whilst I can appreciate the current situation!!! Ordered on the 7th May, was expecting one radiator within 5 days, the other was explained 15th, after a few phone calls, and saying I'm happy to wait for the latter delivery of one radiator! After conversing & accepting the situation! I needed a guarantee, as the bathroom completion is being held up... I was told the Saturday delivery was on!!! But never arrived...???...
The thing about your company it came up on my news feeds via my Google search bathroom improvements, I looked and gave you a chance but I'm now into a second week of being behind the completion date... luckily for me, it's a home improvement project...
So, my time is a bit flexible, if I was running a business your time scale and delivery process would not make the grade...
Mobile app doesn’t work very well
Don't want to submit a review at this stage, but it seems I have to
Very good
Ghhh
Fabulous website and fast delivery
I don’t want to write anything in trust pilot
H
Everytime I try to buy something on here the payment system doesn't work. I then I have to go through PayPal. A bit frustrating.
Unfortunately I cannot rate The Heating Boutique as any thing other than "very poor". I'm sure the radiators are fine (have not opened the packages yet). however they were delivered to a house down the road by their courier service, I am waiting for an apology from them but nothing yet. A 73 kilo radiator being lifted and manoeuvred into a car and then having to be taken out again was sight to be seen! .It was lucky that the people whose front drive the couriers left the radiators on, managed to find the correct address.
Very professional service
I ordered a radiator that was shown to be in stock and therefore would be delivered next working day. The order was confirmed and payment was completed.So I booked a plumber and took time off work to accept the delivery.
But when I didn’t receive the delivery I called customer services and was asked to hold while they checked my order. Unfortunately they did not have the radiator in stock and it would not be delivered for another week. So I cancelled the order and demanded an immediate refund. My account was refunded immediately and I received a cancellation e-mail.
But over a week later I receive the cancelled order and the courier refuses my request to reject the delivery. So I’m now stuck with a radiator and, as the courier won’t pick up on a Saturday, I have to arrange to take another day from work and all due to mistakes by The Heating Boutique.
So if you can get the same product elsewhere, go elsewhere.
The Heating Boutique is rated 4.67 based on 1,010 reviews