The Grove Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Grove

How would you rate The Grove?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Grove in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I stayed at The Grove for a weekend get away and have to admit the experience from beginning to end was absolutely fabulous bar one incident. From check in to rooming, to dinner arrangements, sleepful night, to check out, all ran smooth. I was only disappointed with the room key system which seems to be flawed as the key can easily be 'demagnitized' forcing me to walk from the furthest end of the corridor to the main reception to have a new key issued. I'm sure for a hotel of that standing and stature, they could invest in a more modern system allowing a seamless flow to every customers stay."
The Grove is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews