The Greek Delicatessen Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Greek Delicatessen Ltd

info@thegreekdeli.com

1 Kings Avenue

How would you rate The Greek Delicatessen Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lauma Bonnefina
Verified Reviewer
"Great fast delivery and the best price for tasty organic olive oil!"
"After our holiday in Crete I was looking for some of the fabulous red wine we'd had there. The Greek Deli was the only place in the UK I could find it. The price was reasonable, the delivery went smoothly and my friend was delighted. The parcel also included a few extras such as some Greek chocolate. I was so happy with the Greek Deli I also ordered some wine for myself and a Christmas hamper for my mother. I'll definitely be using this company again for their carefully chosen choice of products and excellent customer service."
"Excellent service, great products!"
"such a pleasant experience to buy high-quality greek products while receiving small treats from the Greek Deli team! when it comes to traditional Greek products, our first thought is the Greek Deli!"
"My daughter loved the first jar of olives so much I bought her 20 for her birthday- Thanks for making a lovely girl grin her beaming smile!"
"the order was dispatched promptly and are very nice people."
"Everything arrived so well packaged, reasonable cost and quick delivery so close to Christmas. As a Brit living with a Greek, being able to buy some traditional products won me some serious brownie points. Excellent service"
"Excellent quality for the very good price and always ever so helpful and accommodating with every order"
"Very quick delivery and exactly what I wanted thank you. Would definitely use again. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was because I sent an email response to my order confirmation asking to add to my order within the shipping charge price range. But I did not get a response. This is nothing major and I am aware of this now for next time."
"Absolutely good quality and the best prices"
Philip Andrews
Unverified Reviewer
"Authentic quality Greek produce delivered promptly: what’s not to like?!"
Will, Cambridge
Verified Reviewer
"The riduculously friendly service, and surprise gifts. the quite amazing Thema Pavlidis Red, and especially the best value delicious Organic EV oil you will find without travelling to the Mediterranean."
"Excellent products, fast delivery."
Kathy Carrington
Verified Reviewer
"Good service good products only buy Greek oil from the Greek Delicatessen."
"Excellent produce, easy to order, prompt delivery and explanation quickly given if any delay is foreseen"
"5 stars Beautiful original oil , organic in easy to use tin. Own delicate flavour and you know it is truly organic .Fast delivery. Placed repeated orders as it is good value and top quality."
Evelyn Gittoes
Verified Reviewer
"Their goods are excellent quality, well priced and the customer service for every order, big or small, is superb. I have recommended them many times to friends who enjoy the gigantes I make for them. Would not buy anywhere else in the UK. Ev"
"Best quality products, very good prices fast delivery and excellent customer service thank you grecyp"
"Very pleasant, helpful and able staff dealt with the whole ordering process. No hestitation in recommending the Greek Deli to others."
"Very easy to order. Lovely products!"
The Greek Delicatessen Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 107 reviews