The Greek Delicatessen Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Greek Delicatessen Ltd

info@thegreekdeli.com

1 Kings Avenue

Tell us how The Greek Delicatessen Ltd made you happy

"Very happy with the Greek delicatessen. We always buy our olive oil from them and as a Greek I want the best olive oil I can get in the UK!!! Thank you Greek Deli."
"Brilliant a taste of Crete"
"I was looking for some quality Greek Wines. The Greek Deli was the right place for that. Very good prices and excellent service/delivery. Definitely will order again!! keep up the good work."
"Was looking online for Cretan Extra Virgin Olive Oil as none available in rural Somerset. The Greek Deli was amazing on stock, delivery and price and included a free gift with my first order. Now on my radar and will buy from them again. Thank you all, you surpassed all expectations!!!"
"The Greek Deli has been one of my favourite online shops for the last two years that I am in London. I order frequently and I am never disappointed"
"My best go-to shop for all my Greek goodies that I miss so much! Clio is awesome and gives the BEST customer service! Thank you!"
"Simply the very best Greek delicatessent in the UK. First class authentic products and excellent customer service."
"Great fast delivery and the best price for tasty organic olive oil!"
"After our holiday in Crete I was looking for some of the fabulous red wine we'd had there. The Greek Deli was the only place in the UK I could find it. The price was reasonable, the delivery went smoothly and my friend was delighted. The parcel also included a few extras such as some Greek chocolate. I was so happy with the Greek Deli I also ordered some wine for myself and a Christmas hamper for my mother. I'll definitely be using this company again for their carefully chosen choice of products and excellent customer service."
"Excellent service, great products!"
"such a pleasant experience to buy high-quality greek products while receiving small treats from the Greek Deli team! when it comes to traditional Greek products, our first thought is the Greek Deli!"
"My daughter loved the first jar of olives so much I bought her 20 for her birthday- Thanks for making a lovely girl grin her beaming smile!"
"the order was dispatched promptly and are very nice people."
"Everything arrived so well packaged, reasonable cost and quick delivery so close to Christmas. As a Brit living with a Greek, being able to buy some traditional products won me some serious brownie points. Excellent service"
"Excellent quality for the very good price and always ever so helpful and accommodating with every order"
"Very quick delivery and exactly what I wanted thank you. Would definitely use again. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was because I sent an email response to my order confirmation asking to add to my order within the shipping charge price range. But I did not get a response. This is nothing major and I am aware of this now for next time."
"Absolutely good quality and the best prices"
"Authentic quality Greek produce delivered promptly: what’s not to like?!"
"The riduculously friendly service, and surprise gifts. the quite amazing Thema Pavlidis Red, and especially the best value delicious Organic EV oil you will find without travelling to the Mediterranean."
"Excellent products, fast delivery."
The Greek Delicatessen Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 114 reviews