thegrantaacademy.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend thegrantaacademy.com
"It was actually great experience to deal with The Granta Academy and their representatives. They provide special programme to improve your study skills, benefits in different aspects, abilities for you to be challenging to study in the best universities. They also suggest workshops regarded to applying in the top universities. By the way they give you authentic view about the picturesque city of Cambridge! So, don’t hesitate to visit their personal website!"
"The Granta Academy offered me an unique experience, better than i even thought it would be. I got the chance to experience Cambridge as both a turist and a student, I gained knowledge on topics such as english literature and the application to a university and I made new friends. It was a great opportunity from both a social and an educational point of view and it is something I'd recommend to anyone."
"I enjoyed my stay at Granta Academy. I understood how the courses in Cambridge take place, how I should apply to Cambridge and I also saw how the accommodation could be when attending college there. I loved the city, too, with its lovely architecture. I would definitely recommend this program to those who want to see how the life of a Cambridge student is."
"It met all of my expectations, amazing staff, wonderful location, really great course and great tutors. Would 100% recommend"
thegrantaacademy.com is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews