The Good Guru Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend The Good Guru

How would you rate The Good Guru?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Gillian Hickford
"Not arrived yet!"
Naomi Wood
Verified Buyer
"Amy on chat was very helpful when a couple problems arose - great asset to the company"
Jacqueline Maitland
Verified Buyer
"Great choice amazing customer service very helpfull and will def buy again"
ANDREA BROWNE
"Delicious oats"
Kamaila Sanders
Verified Buyer
"I'm getting emails to review a product I haven't even received yet and it has been more than a week since I placed it. I understand it may take longer to ship to the US but shipping notifications at the very least would be helpful so I know my order is on the way and this is not a scam. I am hoping that the actual product is great but it's not fun having no idea the status of my package or when I can expect to receive it a week after placing the order."
Nicola Bell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the Good Oats and Whey apple flavour and when it came i loved the packaging! Clearly a lot of time and care had been put into it. i was also give 3!!! free samples which i thought was a lovely addition. i tried the oats and whey this morning and they are fabulous! no gritty texture or saccharine after taste. i will be definitely buying again! Please don't stop doing that little bit more to impress the customer because for me it really worked!"
"Excellent customer service! Simple ingredients. Amazing taste with no added bad stuff! What more could you want!"
Viera Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to navigate and the tablets arrived promptly and safely on tracked postage."
Ella Saunders
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and accurate order however, the site stated that there would be a free gift with the amount spent but this was not received."
Olivia Woodhead
Verified Buyer
"Love the good oats and whey!! Brightens up my morning and helps me get my extra protein in!"
"Absolutely love the product, packaging and speedy delivery. Also thank you for the personal note inside the delivery and discount vouchers! I will definitely be ordering from you again :)"
Dawn Bilbe
Verified Buyer
"Great website, free gift and quick delivery"
Amber Wareham
Verified Buyer
"I haven't received the product yet but the website was easy to navigate"
Myles Dowd
Verified Buyer
"Amazing product and really enjoyed the handwritten message to me, really made the order personalised for me, love the vegan protein vanilla flavour tastes amazing in water and milk will definitely but again (and I did) can't wait to try some of their other products"
"good service and great product - would recommend."
Farida Patel
Verified Buyer
"I still haven't received my items ordered"
The Good Guru is rated 4.13 based on 16 reviews