The Ginger Pig Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend The Ginger Pig

How would you rate The Ginger Pig ?

"I ordered a rolled and boned turkey for 3 people, paid a non-refundable £20 deposit and got a full turkey packed in a box. With 10 people waiting to be served, I didn't want to make a fuss. I took the turkey I didn't order and paid £ 74. Somewhat puzzled and upset, I forgot to thank and say "merry Christmas" to the lady, who in turned managed to place two inappropriate sarcastic remarks in front of everybody. Miserable experience."
"The Ginger Pig (Abbeville Road) is amazing - the quality of the meat is second to none. I would go here over any other butchers in the area. And the service is helpful and friendly. Worth the money."
The Ginger Pig is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews