The Gin box Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gin box Shop
Read The Gin box Shop Reviews

About The Gin box Shop:

The Gin Box Shop is dedicated to the sale of gin and gin gifts. We love gin and helping you choose the perfect gin for you or a lucky recipient, and we pride ourselves on great customer service. If you would like to ask anything at all, please just get in touch: support@theginboxshop.co.uk

Tell us how The Gin box Shop made you happy
Sarah Dawkins
The Gin box Shop 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Ivan O
More Photos & Videos
These guys are just the best. From the start they have been friendly, efficient and a complete pleasure to deal with. This is a business that should grow and grow and I thoroughly recommend them. Mark
The Gin box Shop 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Hi Mark, thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate your continued custom and support. We wish you well and hope you and your family continue to enjoy the gin we stock from our excellent suppliers. We look forward to sending you gin in the future. Any queries down the line, just email me. All the best, and we hope you got to enjoy some sunshine today. Alastair
The customer service from The Gin Box shop is second to none. My questions were answered very quickly and the replies were very detailed. My gift arrived on time and the recipient absolutely loved it. There is such a variety of gins to choose from, some that you just won't find anywhere else. I also like the fact that the packaging is environmentally friendly. This is definitely the place to find the perfect present for the gin lover in your life!
A present for daughter in law’s birthday. She was highly delighted. Great service.
Looking for a gift for special friend who is having a difficult time during the Pandemic. Chose to send her a medium bag of miniatures and splits. Parcel arrived in good time for her birthday. She is thrilled with the contents and looking forward to tasting the gins. Her spirits lifted by your spirits!
Ordered the medium gin hamper to be delivered to my son for his birthday x he was delighted with the gins chosen and everything was well packaged and arrived on time x thanks GinBox
Bought a small box as a present, went down very well, all packaged neatly and securely, very pleased with it
The gift I ordered was delivered in plenty of time and very much enjoyed by the recipient!!
Good service. Order placed and received in good time.
Delighted with the prompt service, the prices and the facinating selection of so many gins to choose from. Recently had my third delivery and will continue to buy from The Gin Bix Shop.
The variety of Gins was amazing. The products purchased were well wrapped and arrived promptly. Woukd highly recommend
I bought a medium bag selection for a gift and found everything very easy to choose and order. The order was delivered to my friends when expected and looked very attractive. Thank you. A good selection of British gins, though I do not drink gin myself, my friends are looking forward to trying the new ones I selected. I will certainly recommend your site.
Great customer service, had a query about the order process and the guys were really quick at responding, sorted it out with no hassle and great communication. Totally recommend this fantastic small business and will be returning to buy more gifts in the future. Thank you!
I bought a gift bag of gin for my daughter and was really impressed by the choice and the way I could make up my own gin box/bag. It arrived quickly, safely and very well wrapped. She absolutely loved it and it was like a small treasure chest of discovery as the gins and mixers were revealed. I shall definitely use the Gin Box Shop again.
I was very impressed with this package. I enjoyed choosing the gins and it was wrapped beautifully too.
A great selection of gins. The service to deliver a wonderful gift was excellent. Everything arrived on time and in excellent order. Our friend thought the idea of tasting gins that they would otherwise not have the opportunity to taste was a great gift. We would definitely recommend this as a gift for gin lovers.
Great products, my friends loved them!
Excellant customer service along with a great selection of gins.
Gift ordered, good selection, arrived well within time frame
A wonderful gift, beautifully presented and such a range of options! It was very well received and I will definitely be visiting again. Great value too, a fantastic alternative to the usual bottle of fizz as a celebratory gift.
Bottle ordered for a present was slightly scratched. Emailed & received a call within 30 mins. Full of apologies & dispatched a replacement the same day despite being out of stock. Delivery 24 hours after email. Fantastic service. Thank you.
Great service from start to finish..delivered on time
The Gin box Shop is rated 4.82 based on 197 reviews