The Gin box Shop Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Gin box Shop

About The Gin box Shop: The Gin Box Shop is dedicated to the sale of gin and gin gifts. We love gin and helping you choose the perfect gin for you or a lucky recipient, and we pride ourselves on great customer service. If you would like to ask anything at all, please just get in touch: support@theginboxshop.co.uk

How would you rate The Gin box Shop ?

"The gin I ordered for my box was out of stock but a prompt phone call the next morning meant I could choose another and he threw in a free pouch of a 3rd gin. Delivered on time and well loved by the recipient."
Hi Sarah,

Firstly, we're so pleased to hear that you friend enjoyed the gift box selection, so thank you for sharing the photo and your experience with us.

As I stated over the phone after receiving your order, we were so sorry that our stock take was out by 1 on the day you ordered, but we really appreciated your kind manner and understanding of the matter; we were more than happy to offer the extra sample as a form of compensation for the issue.

Please feel free to send me an email personally on alastair@theginboxshop.co.uk if you would like something special sorted in the future.

Thanks again, and have a great week enjoying this fine weather!

All the best,
Alastair
TGBS
"I have found the Gin box to have a great selection of products at reasonable prices. I have found the personal attention given and the follow up from this business to be exemplary and would reccommend them to anyone."
"Product came quickly really pleased with it."
"Good idea. A bit pricey. Gift options were limited, i.e., I wish I could select to add tonic water to all of the packages you had available. Was frustrated that I couldn't ever get "login" to actually work, but I did manage to buy stuff. Oh, by the way, my 24 hour delivery (that I paid more for) took longer than that. But, I hope you do well and grow the online experience offering - this is a service I need for gifts to the UK!!! Thanks."
Message sent to recipient shortly after review was left:

Hi there,

Thank you ever so much for your kind review, albeit the issues you had.

RE logging in; I have spoken to my developer and he believes you now have this resolved, but please do let me know if otherwise.

We appreciate your comments on building a gift package. I will create another product where by one can build a package with more options as a gift, including the poster, and mix and match product, glasses etc. I have such a long list of things to put together - We'll get there eventually! Sorry if this inconvenienced you, I can assure you that we want the customer experience to be smooth and effortless and your comments have been taken on board.

Lastly, the delivery; I have looked into your order, and I can see that you placed the order on Thursday after our cut off period for same day dispatch (the order was placed in the PM, and our cut off time is in the AM, and thus your order was processed on Friday.

Unfortunately, as stated in our header (and also in the estimated delivery day calculator at checkout) we offer business day delivery only, and thus your order should have arrived with the recipient on Monday 18th June. I'm sorry if you missed these notices, but please let me know if you believe the delivery calculator informed you of otherwise, and we'll certainly look in to it. If it arrived after Monday then please let me know.

Overall, thanks for your custom, we really appreciate it. Please do feel free to get in touch with me personally (alastair@theginboxshop.co.uk) if you would like to place an order in the future, especially if you want something a little extra sorted for an occasion, a specific gin menu or such like!

All the best,
Alastair
"Lovely selection of gins, and quick delivery."
"I bought a gin taster set (4 pouches) as a birthday present and the recipient was DELIGHTED with his gift. The ordering process was easy, the delivery arrived bang on time, there was a great selection of taster gins to choose from - great experience, thank you!"
Thank you for your review; we are thrilled to hear that the recipient was very happy with their gift - it makes it all worthwhile for us too.

We love our sampling products, and we will hopefully be getting some new options to customers very soon. Thanks again! TGBS
"Good choice of gins and prompt delivery"
"Very prompt service and good value for money. However the Gin ordered, Columbo 70, was nowhere near as flavoursome as right ups would suggest. King of Soho ticks the boxes a lot more in terms of the spicy flavours referred to."
"Good price and selection of gins to order. Fitting through the letterbox allows for unattended delivery so that is helpful too. Had a small issue with the order being delayed due to an address error on the label but they were quick to apologise and resolve so I can testify the customer service is excellent as well. Would gladly use them again."
"Simple way to send gin as a gift and great customers service."
"Easy to order and fast delivery"
"The Gin Box is such a fabulous idea. Great choice good service, nice people."
Many thanks for you kind words Edward, we hope to serve you more gin in the future! All the best, TGBS
"Good choices available and very fast delivery."
"Good website and excellent products fast well packed deliveries."
"Easy to use website. Great product. Efficient delivery service, what’s not to like?"
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Jean, we're glad you liked our gin sampling product - we'll have some new lines added to the range in the coming months! Hope to see you shop with us again. All the best, TGBS
"So much choice, good prices and fast delivery service."
"Delivery was on time. Packaging was good. Selection of Gins were great. Prices were cheaper than on some other web sites. Payment easy."
We really appreciate your concise feedback and are very happy to hear that you had a good experience on our store.

We also hope that you enjoyed your gin!

Thank you. Kind Regards, TGBS
"I ordered 4 gins for a friends birthday present! Great gift idea :D Very unusual, fast delivery and easy to order. Would highly recommend."
"i found the gin box shop by accident online and honestly won't shop anywhere else for gin now! i bought the box with 4 gins in it for mother's day and my mum absolutely loved it! she loves to try new gins and this idea was perfect,i was able to select 4 gins she's never tried before and she thought it was brilliant. The fact you can customise the boxes and there's a fantastic selection of interesting gins to pick from and the boxes fit through the letter box! could not praise the gin box shop high enough 10/10!"
"Very good service and easy to order I'm a silver surfer found your web site easier than most others"
The Gin box Shop is rated 4.70 based on 60 reviews