The Gin box Shop Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Gin box Shop

How would you rate The Gin box Shop ?

"Good idea. A bit pricey. Gift options were limited, i.e., I wish I could select to add tonic water to all of the packages you had available. Was frustrated that I couldn't ever get "login" to actually work, but I did manage to buy stuff. Oh, by the way, my 24 hour delivery (that I paid more for) took longer than that. But, I hope you do well and grow the online experience offering - this is a service I need for gifts to the UK!!! Thanks."
"Lovely selection of gins, and quick delivery."
"I bought a gin taster set (4 pouches) as a birthday present and the recipient was DELIGHTED with his gift. The ordering process was easy, the delivery arrived bang on time, there was a great selection of taster gins to choose from - great experience, thank you!"
Thank you for your review; we are thrilled to hear that the recipient was very happy with their gift - it makes it all worthwhile for us too.

We love our sampling products, and we will hopefully be getting some new options to customers very soon. Thanks again! TGBS
Alun Jones
Verified Buyer
"Good choice of gins and prompt delivery"
"Very prompt service and good value for money. However the Gin ordered, Columbo 70, was nowhere near as flavoursome as right ups would suggest. King of Soho ticks the boxes a lot more in terms of the spicy flavours referred to."
Iain Macaulay
Verified Buyer
"Good price and selection of gins to order. Fitting through the letterbox allows for unattended delivery so that is helpful too. Had a small issue with the order being delayed due to an address error on the label but they were quick to apologise and resolve so I can testify the customer service is excellent as well. Would gladly use them again."
Jonathan Jensen
Verified Buyer
"Simple way to send gin as a gift and great customers service."
"Easy to order and fast delivery"
Edward Baker
Verified Buyer
"The Gin Box is such a fabulous idea. Great choice good service, nice people."
Many thanks for you kind words Edward, we hope to serve you more gin in the future! All the best, TGBS
Sheila Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Good choices available and very fast delivery."
MARCUS GOOD
"Good website and excellent products fast well packed deliveries."
"Easy to use website. Great product. Efficient delivery service, what’s not to like?"
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review Jean, we're glad you liked our gin sampling product - we'll have some new lines added to the range in the coming months! Hope to see you shop with us again. All the best, TGBS
Chris Jackson
Verified Buyer
"So much choice, good prices and fast delivery service."
"Delivery was on time. Packaging was good. Selection of Gins were great. Prices were cheaper than on some other web sites. Payment easy."
We really appreciate your concise feedback and are very happy to hear that you had a good experience on our store.

We also hope that you enjoyed your gin!

Thank you. Kind Regards, TGBS
"I ordered 4 gins for a friends birthday present! Great gift idea :D Very unusual, fast delivery and easy to order. Would highly recommend."
Niamh Fulton
Verified Buyer
"i found the gin box shop by accident online and honestly won't shop anywhere else for gin now! i bought the box with 4 gins in it for mother's day and my mum absolutely loved it! she loves to try new gins and this idea was perfect,i was able to select 4 gins she's never tried before and she thought it was brilliant. The fact you can customise the boxes and there's a fantastic selection of interesting gins to pick from and the boxes fit through the letter box! could not praise the gin box shop high enough 10/10!"
Jean Pattison
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and easy to order I'm a silver surfer found your web site easier than most others"
Veronica Lawrenson
"Good quality"
MARCUS GOOD
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and very well packaged will use again the 1724 tonic is well worth the money"
"Easy to order, arrived the day I was told. My son is delighted with his bottle."
The Gin box Shop is rated 4.68 based on 57 reviews