The Gin box Shop Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Gin box Shop

How would you rate The Gin box Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Veronica Lawrenson
"Good quality"
MARCUS GOOD
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and very well packaged will use again the 1724 tonic is well worth the money"
"Easy to order, arrived the day I was told. My son is delighted with his bottle."
Maureen McLaughlin
Verified Buyer
"while delivery to my own address was prompt and excellent, I ordered a gift for a friend which although delivery was allegedly attempted, no calling card was left. This initially left me with the burden of having to chase up in a gift I wanted to have delivered quickly and no sign of the delivery as yet. Gin box as a complany was extreemtly helpful and supportive in helping me track down the gift and very assiduous in its attention to helping get this matter resolved so that the parcel arrived with my dear friend without too much delay. The quality of the gin was first rate and the customer service in response to a 'distress ca;;' was exemplarly. I will certainly be ordering again!"
Howard Short
Verified Buyer
"Delivery arrived prompt. Packaging was good. Great selection on Gin Prices were cheaper than on some other web sites."
Michelle Stoker
Verified Buyer
"Paid for 24 hour delivery. However it arrived after Christmas on the 27th. Not very happy."
Response to customer via private reply - Message now public.

Dear Michelle, We're sorry to hear that the gin did not arrive when you expected it. We appreciate your feedback, and have written an explanation below:

I have looked in to your gift order and can see it was placed on Thursday 21st at 20:57, thus the order would have been processed on Friday 22nd December before 11am - 11am is our advertised cut off period for next day delivery (not including weekends or Bank Holidays) in our header and upon checkout i.e if we had received you order by 11am on Thursday 21st then it would have been with you on Friday 22nd. We state in our header that we offer business day delivery only through our courier, and like many other suppliers don't offer Bank Holiday deliveries (25th and 26th) thus your order was delivered on 27th December, the next available opportunity from when you placed your order. As mentioned above, we do have a delivery date calculator in our checkout system that would have highlighted Wednesday 27th as the delivery date too. Additionally, because we don't want our customers to be disappointed during the busy festive period we updated our header delivery advice and stated that for guaranteed Christmas delivery, customers should order by Wednesday 20th (11am) just to be safe, even on 24hr. Ultimately I'm sorry that you missed our delivery advice notes, and although it is much more expensive, we will be looking into adding a Saturday delivery option, just so that it is clear to customers what their options are. Either way, I hope that Margaret enjoys her Warner Edwards Gin. and would gratefully receive any further comments you might have on your experience with us. Kind Regards, Alastair TGBS
"Fantastic friendly personal service when I phoned for help in adjusting my order. The order arrived in perfect condition and was good price. Postage was also reasonable. I will definitely be buying from you again, many thanks!"
Rosemarie Cluett
Verified Buyer
"I had a serious problem with delivery which was completely out of the Gin Box’s control. I had a very friendly exchange of emails with Bob who was extremely helpful in trying to locate the missing parcel. A follow up phone call from Alistair offering to replace the items to a different address was much appreciated even though this also failed to arrive via Express Parcelforce. I greatly appreciated their concern over even my small order and would recommend them as offering an excellent and personal service to their customers."
David Williams
Verified Buyer
"It's a great gift, and it was delivered promptly. Very pleased. Thank you."
Peter Gateley
Verified Buyer
"Good selection and excellent customer service despite The Gin Box being somewhat hobbled by the delivery by Parcelforce. As I say excellent customer service and very approachable people."
Gillian Tottle
Verified Buyer
"easy to order prompt reply email arrived the next day excellent"
"Wanted some samples to give as a gift to a couple of gin drinkers!"
Geoff Bell
Verified Buyer
"I have used the Gin Box Shop before and as they provide a reliable efficient service, I would have no hesitation in recommending them, or using them again."
Graham John Coles
"Excellent service,went the extra mile when the delivery was missed cannot be faulted in any way, If I could I would award them 10 stars I would, service like this does not happen very often, outstanding."
Graham John Coles
Verified Buyer
"my delivery went astray, I contacted gin box and they asked me to contact them when I eventually got my delivery and they would send me two free samples for the late deliveries. As they were not at fault I did not claim them, if I could give them 10 stars I would for their attitude and service, superb !"
"It was easy to order, reasonably priced and was delivered on time. What more can I ask. Thank you"
Martyn Kemp
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service - great little business. Will definitely use again."
Jo Bingham
Verified Buyer
"Service & speed of deliver first class. An excellent company to do business with. A great selection of interesting gins on offer."
"I can't comment on the gin, which was bought as a present for a friend, but the speed of delivery was very good. Also, the packaging and labelling was excellent, with little danger of any "accidents" in the post."
Kathleen Shepherd
Verified Buyer
"Ordering on line was easy and I liked the prompt updates regArding delivery. Also, the goods were very well packaged."
The Gin box Shop is rated 4.60 based on 40 reviews