The Gin box Shop Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Gin box Shop

About The Gin box Shop: The Gin Box Shop is dedicated to the sale of gin and gin gifts. We love gin and helping you choose the perfect gin for you or a lucky recipient, and we pride ourselves on great customer service. If you would like to ask anything at all, please just get in touch: support@theginboxshop.co.uk

Tell us how The Gin box Shop made you happy

Tony Crone
"Amazing little company phoned to order 24 pouches for my gin advent Callander. Told them I wanted 24 surprise gins and they delivered it was amazing.. will be ordering again.."
Sarah Dawkins
"The gin I ordered for my box was out of stock but a prompt phone call the next morning meant I could choose another and he threw in a free pouch of a 3rd gin. Delivered on time and well loved by the recipient."
"Bought a bottle of gin for my 2 week old nephew. He was delighted to receive gin as everyone had given him flowers :)"
"Excellent company"
"These guys are brilliant. Passionate and committed to developing a really great businsss but most of all, personally live and breathe customer service. I’ve had several great experiences and wish them well for the future. Mark G"
"I had left it late to order for Christmas but y present was delivered in plenty of time. I was pleased"
"Reasonable postage charge and quick delivery would make me use this company again. Thank you."
"Couldn’t recommend the gin box shop enough. At first there was a mix up with my payment, I emailed them and they sorted it immediately for me. They even sent it first class with gift wrap as I was worried it wouldn’t make it in time for my wife’s birthday. Will use again"
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Fantastic and fast service and really appreciated being able to choose my own gins to go in the boxes. A really great and varied selection. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again."
"Excellent customer service, Easy ordering and the St Giles Gin range was an absolute beauty of a find. Highly recommend the company/website and the Gins."
"absolutely 5 star service, I would totally recommend them."
"Alastair at the Gin Box Shop helped me with a special sample gift for a stocking filler and I couldn’t be happier! It was a pleasure doing business with them and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Excellent customer service and a lovely friendly manner. Thank you again for all your help."
Hi Moira, thanks for leaving us the feedback - it was a pleasure to help. Have a great Christmas, and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need something special made up again. All the best, Alastair
"Excellent!! Able to choose from a wide range of gin for present. Well presented and packaged.... Ideal present."
An absolute pleasure to have helped. Great to chat to you over the phone too. Just get in touch with me personally in the future if you have any more special requests, all the best and have a wonderful Christmas, Alastair at TGBS
"The best customer service EVER - was having trouble with an online order (on a Sunday!) and got a call to ask if I needed help. All sorted over the phone with Bob, such a wonderful service. Would definitely recommend and use again,."
"Quirky little samples purchased as a gift which were delivered quickly"
"Great service, very easy to order online and the Gin was delivered on time. Would use again and recommend."
"Great range of gifts and interesting wide range of gin flavours. Both orders were easy to make and arrived very promptly in post."
"Easy to work. Quick delivery and looks good. Very happy!"
"This was for a small Christmas gift so can't comment on quality. Order was prompt and efficient."
"My Gin arrived in a sorry state down to Royal Mail I hasten to add, The Gin Box Shop dealt with this very swiftly I had a new bottle within 48 hours and a full refund on my postage. Very happy with the NB Gin and the excellent customer service I received"
"Good selection of gin. They arrived in a small packet which fits in the letter box. I found the information card very useful."
"As a new customer I would like to say that I have recieved the best customer service for ages. Great help with a postage problem and The company kept me informed of the delivery and also tracked my package, which was sent Parcel force at no additional cost to me. I would definately recommend The Gin Bix and will use them again in the future. Thank You once again."
The Gin box Shop is rated 4.75 based on 87 reviews