The Gin box Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gin box Shop
Read The Gin box Shop Reviews

About The Gin box Shop:

The Gin Box Shop is dedicated to the sale of gin and gin gifts. We love gin and helping you choose the perfect gin for you or a lucky recipient, and we pride ourselves on great customer service. If you would like to ask anything at all, please just get in touch: support@theginboxshop.co.uk

Tell us how The Gin box Shop made you happy
These guys are just the best. From the start they have been friendly, efficient and a complete pleasure to deal with. This is a business that should grow and grow and I thoroughly recommend them. Mark
The Gin box Shop 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Hi Mark, thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate your continued custom and support. We wish you well and hope you and your family continue to enjoy the gin we stock from our excellent suppliers. We look forward to sending you gin in the future. Any queries down the line, just email me. All the best, and we hope you got to enjoy some sunshine today. Alastair
Fabulous choice, beautifully packaged and presented. Haven’t got through them all yet but it’s looking like fun!!
Great product and good delivery
Very efficient first class service - my purchase is beautifully smooth gin.
As usual, service was perfect and they went over and above to provide exactly what I asked for. Communication was great and the products were excellently packaged.
Easy to deal with, prompt service and delivery.
So happy with my purchase. It arrived so quickly as safely and was packaged beautifully. I bought this as a gift for my Dad so he could try some new gins without having to buy the whole bottle. Will definitely be recommending this company to my friends and I will most certainly be back in the future.
Loving the option to select different miniatures to put in a gift bag.
A great choice of gin - and with with a description, to help make up your mind; and many gin's you don't see on the high street.
Prompt delivery too. No complaints from me!
Absolutely seamless transaction
Ordered in Sydney Australia and delivered on time toLondon
The Gin Box makes it so easy to send gifts to my nephew so far away
He just loves the products
Great products, great delivery of products. Very satisfied. 😀
Prompt service and a great choice of gons.
I was really delighted with the service from the team at The Gin Box Shop. When a particular gin was out of stock, they ordered more from their supplier and kept me in the loop so that when it was back in stock, I could place my order. Really easy people to deal with and friendly too!
Excellent service and choice and would use again.
Beautifully presented gift bag. Great selection of gins. Highly recommended!
Excellent customer service and the friend I was buying a present for was utterly delighted. Highly recommended.
Good service, fast delivery, well packed
Great personal service from Bob at The Gin Box for a complicated Christmas gift. He replied to queries promptly and gave excellent advice on mixers for different gins. I’d highly recommend them.
Excellent selection of gins coupled with first class service
Very quick delivery, great customer service with very quick responses. Would highly recommend.
Excellent website page, loads of information. Bought 3 bottles as a gift and every one is great.
Delivered very quickly. Will certainly use The Gin Box again
Excellent customer service. I had a query about a gift which was sent to me from the Gin Box and Bob dealt with it with exceptional professionalism.
The gins gifted to me are delicious - they are far superior to any I have tasted before - and the tonics are a lovely complement to the gins. I would highly recommend The Gin Box. Go on, treat yourself!
The Gin box Shop is rated 4.84 based on 226 reviews