The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email
Read The Gift Co Reviews

About The Gift Co:

Personalised gifts are our passion here at The Gift Co so let us take the hassle out of choosing that perfect something for your loved one with our ever growing selection of gift ideas. Whether it is their birthday, your anniversary, or they have just arrived into the world we have that extra special unique gift just for them. From engraved silver baby rattles to wine glasses and cheese boards we have a wide range of personalised gifts to choose from so you are sure to find the inspiration you need right here. Be sure to leave a big smile on their face as they read the personalised message just from you on their thoughtful, original gift which has been lovingly sourced by us for you.

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
Just received my Dads gift for fathers day, really happy, well packaged and took 3 days, recommend.
I hadn’t heard of The Gift Co before but found it on Facebook, I ordered some personalised gifts for my husband and dad for their birthday, both were great quality and reasonably priced.
Quick Delivery, well packaged, customer service answered my queries promptly.
My Niece absolutely loved the watch I got her for her birthday. Fast delivery, great service. Would recommend.
Ordered two mothers day gifts for my mum and mother in law, both were very impressed with the quality, definitely won me some brownie points. Will use from now on!
I bought a personalised frame and a card for my mum. Both arrived quickly and very good quality.
The Gift Co is rated 4.11 based on 65 reviews