The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email
Read The Gift Co Reviews

About The Gift Co:

Personalised gifts are our passion here at The Gift Co so let us take the hassle out of choosing that perfect something for your loved one with our ever growing selection of gift ideas. Whether it is their birthday, your anniversary, or they have just arrived into the world we have that extra special unique gift just for them. From engraved silver baby rattles to wine glasses and cheese boards we have a wide range of personalised gifts to choose from so you are sure to find the inspiration you need right here. Be sure to leave a big smile on their face as they read the personalised message just from you on their thoughtful, original gift which has been lovingly sourced by us for you.

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
So pleased with ice bucket I ordered. Looks really lovely, great quality and just the right size. Delivered within 3 days of ordering. This is first time I have ordered from this company and I am very impressed. I will definitely be ordering again and have no hesitation in recommending them
As always a great experience ordering from you. Very happy with my order.
Cheese board arrived this morning 5stars thanks!!!
The glasses I bought were beautiful & arrived quickly. I have already recommended to friends & family!
I ordered a personalised cheese board, absolutely stunning for the price. 5 Stars from me.
My wife and I are delighted with the gifts that I ordered for my sons graduation, packaging great good quality stuff, photo frame, glass and champagne were all above expectation.
Our sons teacher got in touch to say thank you, he was shocked we had gone to such effort! Thanks so much
The items are perfect, and both the customer service and the delivery of orders are amazing!
Excellent service with prompt & good communication also fast delivery.
Bought an amazing personalised vase for my mum. Delivered before due date and product was amazing. Highly recommend this site.
Good stuff, came in 2 days, thanks
Great for new baby gifts, friend was very pleased. Would buy again
I have used The Gift Co a few times now and each time the gifts have been great
Thanks very happy will order again, customer service was great.
Very very happy with my wine, thank you very much
Bought my husband a personalised toblerone which he was really pleased with as he’d not seen them before ! Item was well packaged and prompt delivery
Good communication and advice! Really happy with how quick the watch came :), thanks x
Top Mark's. Arrived on time, exactly as advertised. Spot on.
I ordered some of the beautiful gift ideas for Fathers Day, they arrived very quickly and the customer service was brilliant. The gifts are really great quality and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be ordering again and will be telling everyone to buy from here. Thanks again 😎
Just recieved the personalised glass I bought for my son's birthday. Hes going to love it!!! :)
The Gift Co is rated 4.11 based on 65 reviews