The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email
Read The Gift Co Reviews

About The Gift Co:

Personalised gifts are our passion here at The Gift Co so let us take the hassle out of choosing that perfect something for your loved one with our ever growing selection of gift ideas. Whether it is their birthday, your anniversary, or they have just arrived into the world we have that extra special unique gift just for them. From engraved silver baby rattles to wine glasses and cheese boards we have a wide range of personalised gifts to choose from so you are sure to find the inspiration you need right here. Be sure to leave a big smile on their face as they read the personalised message just from you on their thoughtful, original gift which has been lovingly sourced by us for you.

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
Gave this to my friend and she absolutely loved it. Will definitely order one again soon!
I have had no deliver updates
Hi Zara,

As it states on the website the Christmas Eve Crates take 7 working days to make and personalise. Once yours has been shipped you will be updated with a tracking number :)
Said my card was declined yet still took the money!? No emails or any contact to confirm/unconfirm a transaction.
Hi Matt,

Please could you email us your full name so we can look into this for you? If your card was declined we will not have been able to take any money or process your order :)
Ordered a personalised gin glass. Was perfect and arrived nice and quickly too. Thank you!
Slow at despatching out
Hi Shannon, we are sorry that this has been your experience- I will email you directly about your order
Really unique gift, a lot bigger than expected which is great considering the price. Chocolates and sweets are branded so not cheap sweets which is fab. Only criticism would be on the personalisation (which was great) it was wrapped in cellophane (gift wrapped) but they put a logo sticker right over the front where the personalisation is making it hard to read it. Tried removing and it doesn’t come off easy so made a mess. Sticker should have been put at the back. Also it comes very securely wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box so it doesn’t get damaged during delivery. Great gift!
Thank you for the feedback :) We have passed your comments on to our supplier regarding the sticker.
Very satisfied with the speed of the delivery. Thank you
I didn't receive my item! No tracking number, no reply. Its been 10 days though I chose royal mail 24! Probably a scam! I was so looking forward for this. Very disappointed.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback.

I believe we resolved this the best we could during our in depth email conversation.

Feel free to give us a call on 0845 682 3388 If i can help you further though!

Best wishes
My friend was very pleased to receive her chocolate smash cup
Gift company where you can’t add gift wrapping or a gift note- but also no Info is included about who sent the item. Outstanding. When you bring this up with customer services they suggest the fault is yours. Probably won’t bother using them again.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback.

Following our lengthy email conversation where I suggested that the item you had chosen probably didn't meet your needs and offered alternatives I took your lack of reply as a confirmation that you were happy to proceed with your order.

Feel free to give us a call on 0845 682 3388 If i can help you further though!

Best wishes
Fantastic book and fast delivery !! Delighted 😊
Brilliant service with very convenient messenger service with kind and helpful staff ready to assist. Will shop again.
Order arrived early, gift wrapped and great quality, some great ideas for birthdays when you are stuck :)
Dad loved his personalised birthday whiskey. Thanks!
The chocolate smash cup was brilliant! Came really quickly too. Will definitely order more.
I ordered the personalised baby grow with t shirt and was really pleased with the quality of the gift. Will Deffos order again and will be recommending to my friends :)
Thanks for your help, came home today to my packages for my stag party, couldn’t be happier!!! X
Well packaged. Prompt Delivery. Deserves no less than 5 stars from me - will recommend.
Great, really great, the gift wrap was beautiful!
So pleased with ice bucket I ordered. Looks really lovely, great quality and just the right size. Delivered within 3 days of ordering. This is first time I have ordered from this company and I am very impressed. I will definitely be ordering again and have no hesitation in recommending them
As always a great experience ordering from you. Very happy with my order.
The Gift Co is rated 4.52 based on 48 reviews