The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Amazing quality! I purchased this as a christmas gift for my boyfriend and he was extremly happy with it. The model seems very well made and very detailed. Its wheels spin and it's just as shown on the picture, I love it and so does my boyfriend.
Excellent quality rug
Good service and the item was as described. Very pleased with the rug.
Quick delivery

As described

Can’t fault it
Wilkinson shaving gift set and spare blades arrived promptly, well packaged (which was fully recyclable). Good products, competitively priced IMO - no complaints.
Good price, fast postage well packed.
Quick delivery, good product.
I bought 4 for different grandchildren. Each set of parents have said their child loves the rug. Nothing more to add. Happy child, happy parents
Easy ordering and what a bargain
Good service. Description of product was spot on and delivered when they said they would despite the christmas rush
I reserved an item ( Herd Mentality game ) before Christmas when it seemed to be out of stock in all other shops . The Gift and Gadget store did not disappoint and delivered within the time promised . This is an excellent family fun game - perfect for Christmas , Easter or birthdays .
Ordered an alphabet nursery rug, my niece loved it. It was lovely quality, it was delivered quickly, well packaged and delivery was free too.
all went smoothly, great experience, parcel on time, I would recommend giftANDgadget
Excellent purchase- really happy child!
Good service, well wrapped and delivered on time
Loved the product, bought as a gift for my daughter whose very pleased with it.
Great service and prices
Fantastic quality and service.
Item arrived on time and was well packed.
Quick delivery, well packaged, excellent
Excellent, efficient service, delivered quickly, great quality, ideal for my works secret santa! Highly recommended
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,684 reviews