The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Hot chocolate bombs ordered, competitive price compared to other stores and free delivery
Quick good service
Great selection of products and items are quickly dispatched and received.
We absolutely love this game and this store offered the best price and good delivery options.
Good service
The car was perfect only disappointment was it was black instead of red as I was hoping for it Was for my grandson
Very pleased
Speedy delivery and well priced items.
Good service
High quality stuff at a good price would recommend!!
Really easy to control
Really happy with it
Order was sent quickly and well packed.
Ordered on 9th December arrived 19th, considering the time of year i think thats good, would order again
Easy site to use happy with item.
Cannot comment on the item I bought as a Christmas present but the service from start to finish could not have been better. Well Done
Great product! I ordered the shiatsu massager as a Christmas present but opened it up to see if it was good, and I can confirm it is great! A bit awkward to hold on the legs but for the neck and back it works wonders!
Website was easy to use! Delivery was on time and Covid friendly. Product arrived safe and wasnt damaged
I am unable to delete my rating. This is my second order and I was happy with that. Delivery Post Office. A week later still not arrived.
Quick delivery but unfortunately the box on the toy was squashed and badly damaged.
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,684 reviews