The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Never received items but got a full refund
The product came as described however it did not last very long time.
Rug looks lovely and was a great price however it constantly moves and is being tripped up a lot.
The gift was absolutely fine and was delivered safely. Unfortunately the warehouse had said they were out of stock so we ordered elsewhere. We then got a note to say it had been despatched - this was annoying and when we called they said it was too late and although the customer services person apologised it was too late. It was not clear how to send it back so we ended up with two toys and donated one to Charity.
My grandson will be opening his present on Christmas day, so unable to give feedback. On the plus side the item was a good price compared to other companies selling the same product and delivery was prompt. If I require any similar items you will be the first point of call.
I did cancell my order but it turned up I will keep this here for when my gran daughter
Easy to order, I noticed after the order had been put through the wrong address had been put on , I have emailed seller 3 times no response.
Sorry for the rate I gave but you sent the wrong item it was a drone not ufo I have now purchased ufo from me kind now I cannot return drone back to you because it as gon on someone’s roof due to remote
The item is just what I wanted. I wish it had been parcelled in a cardboard box or cardboard packaging, instead of just a packing bag, as the item’s box has been damaged in transit.
Website doesn't show accurate stock. One of the items i ordered turned out not in stock and although i was given a replacement, it's not what i wanted or what my nephew wanted for christmas. A simple exchange does not make up for an error.
Looks good. The neon lights do not light very good. Sometimes need to shake clock for it to work.
On box it say size 3 to 5 but infact the rollers skate are size 4 to 7
They weren't good enough for tough nails but good for my grandchildren
Presents and prices are competitive but o think they need to check with there pickers/Packers or delivery. Since my items where presents and packaging cane damaged :/
I bought a gyroscope. The photograph showed a colourful, shiny, attractive model. The reality was more if a rough, industrial look which, as it is a gift, was quite a disappointment. I don't know what it's functionality is like yet.
Packing and delivery were fine.
Sweet toy but overpriced.
All sealed on the inside but disappointed seals had been broken on the outside when this is a gift.
The item is satisfactory but not exactly what I expected much smaller
I am sorry to hear that the product is smaller than you expected but I hope this has not detracted from the fun of this child's torch.
Best regards from the gift and gadget team.
Box was bashed when arrived.
Dear Natasha
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and I am sorry to hear your order arrived with some damage.
Please let us know if the game is undamaged?
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
Best regards from the gift and gadget store.
Unfortunatly not yet received so unable to review, will be quite happy to do so when it arrives
I am sorry to hear that your order has not yet reached you. Please contact our customer service department directly if your order has not arrived within the expected time.
Unfortunately we do have to reply on 3rd parties to deliver our orders and occasionally a delay may occur.
I am very sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience caused.
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,684 reviews