The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Order took ages to arrive.
The package was damaged which damaged the wrapping paper that I paid extra for emailed twice with no reply
Bought as a gift for Christmas and the box came very damaged. Packaging didn’t protect the boxed item at all.
I am sorry your order arrived with slight box damage.
I see that we did send you a Freepost return form to return the item for exchange. I also see you accepted a partial refund rather than returning the goods to us.
I am again sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards the gift and gadget store.
I ordered a skateboard, advertised with purple wheels. When it arrived, it had pink wheels!

Although thegiftandgadgetstore offered free returns for this error, it turns out the skateboard is too big for the returns process so had all the faff of trying to contact someone to find out how to return it free of charge. I now have to try to repackage it for returns ensuring it doesnt get damaged enroute!

Despite asking a few times, i havent been given an answer whether a replacement is going to be sent causing some stress.
I have three small boys and I am getting really fed up with toys. I searched and searched for a good quality transporter and was willing to pay a bit more for quality. This wasn't extortionate but not cheap either. It has a nice, solid die cast cab but then the most flimsy, complicated plastic mechanism for the trailer which hardly works and was very quickly broken. Why is quality so poor? Would it really be prohibitively expensive to make it all from metal, have simple mechanisms that would last years? Or are the manufacturers just hoping people will buy new ones when they break and create landfill? Not a criticism of Gift and Gadget but a real bug bear on toys generally.
Dear David
Thank you for taking the time to review this product. I am sorry you are unhappy with the quality of the goods and I will pass your comments onto our suppliers.
I am sorry to hear that the item broke and would ask that you send some pictures of the damaged item to our customer service department so that this issue may be resolved.
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards Diane The gift and gadget store.
Doesnt land the backflip just falls onto its side
Dear Kim
I am sorry to hear your item is defective.
This is a very popular product to which we sell thousands and I am again sorry to hear the one you received is faulty.
Please contact our customer services department so we can put this right for you.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can put this right.
poor quality
Dear Sajjan
I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order.
We have sold thousands of this tent this year so please let us know what the problem is with this item?
I am sorry if this has caused any inconvenience.
Best regards from the team here at the gift and gadget store.
Still haven’t received it.
We are still awaiting this item ordered 11 days ago. It would be sensible to ask for a review of the item once you have confirmation that the item has been received. I realise items are currently taking longer than usual to arrive but 11 days is excessive, also it would be good practice to send an update apologising for the delay. It is impossible to track with the tracking number provided as Royal Mail only provide an 'update when delivery is attempted'. Try using Hermès much more detailed tracking service.
Nothing to write about
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order. Unfortunately we are unable to exchange the skates for a size that we do not sell. I am pleased to see you received a full refund.
Unimpressed with cheap looking plastic toy for price charged
Hello Joy

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your purchase.
We have sold hundreds of this toy torch and most customers love the product.
Please contact our customer service department who would like to hear from you to put this right.
info@thegiftandgadgetstore.com or 01273 254070
Best regards from the team here at the gift and gadget store.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Some hourly sounds just don’t come!
We ordered a fart whistle as a joke gift. However it was either very old stock, or had been stored in very poor conditions as the rubber which attaches to the plastic mouthpiece had effectively rotted, resulting in multiple holes that rendered the whistle useless. TG&GS did refund our purchase after we complained however the whistle is packaged in clear packaging so I think their Dispatch Quality Control process requires some improvement!! All in all pretty annoying!!
We were sorry that the item you received was not as you (or we) expected - and we have put in place new steps to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.
Received the item on time but not working damaged
I don't know about the Store but only about the razor I purchased which looks and feels like a fake. I've used a Wilkinson Sword Quattro razor for years which feels substantial and as if at least partly made of metal. The one I just purchased is flimsy, plasticity and looks and feels cheaper than a cheap disposable razor. Utterly disappointed.
Very poor quality
The ball keeps coming out of the ring despite pumping it up adequately
Disappointed
Product itself is really nice. The box and packaging however were fully smashed.
They haven't arrived yet
Love the gift however bit disappointed that it came in white not in green. I only chose this one as they promoted this product in green. It wasn’t written anywhere to say that it will come in a different colour. Didn’t have time to complain as it was a birthday present so had to send it off quickly but because of this, I will not be using this website again. Gave it a 2 as it did come quite quickly!
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,684 reviews