The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
I would highly not recommend anyone to use Gift and Gadget Store. Worst service ever and the staff do not know what they are doing. I ordered small item for 1yr old birthday gift which was despatch 3-5 days and only to find that it was over 4 weeks late of an item i never received after as was missing by Royal Mail . I understand that under current pandamic delays are possible but no one notified us of the delay and only when we approached we found that the item was delayed than later missing in delivery. On email correspondence the staff replied the same thing each time so you tend to go in circles. It was evident that the staff do not read the emails and respond randomly then you find you explaining everything again you have said 2 weeks ago. The refund was extremely slow. I would rather pay more and go elsewhere then order from here considering the amount time I spent on emails and tracking the item.
Bought this as a Christmas present and the game had already been used!
Item never arrived, promised a replacement, that too didn't arrive, had to make contact again and I got a refund
My niece opened this for Xmas, and it didn't work, she was so disappointed!
I sent a message to get an exchange, and have never received a message back.
Not great. One of the Items came in damaged packaging. Not protected at all. The other item was poor quality.
Don't waste your money. The putty does eventually cover the magnet ...... if you leave it overnight.
Hello,
Unfortunately the hamster did not work and the piece to hold in the battery was missing. It has been sent back for a replacement, but I have yet to hear anything......
Still haven’t received my order from 1st December. I have rang them 4 times each time they have fobbed me off saying it’s been dispatched. Full of lies and the last woman I spoke to on the phone was very very rude. Spoke over me and had a bad attitude.I have only received one item out of 7!!!!
Still waiting for my item days after it should have arrived.
I never received the order I ordered I was waiting for over six months. Didn’t even get contacted.
Ordered two of an item and only received one. I’ve raised this to the company twice and still not had the item sent to me. Very disappointed
Parcel still not received so not happy
Ordered on 21 November but still have not received my purchase it's now 1st of December hope this IS going to arrive before Christmas
Very confusing website led me into buying the same item twice. When I complained, I received an apology and was told how to return one of the items, but as I would have had to pay postage, I ended up keeping an unwanted item.
Order 2 x Pogo Sticks, both of which were showing in stock

Had not received any update as to the delivery status.

Sent them an E mail 7 days after order date to receive a reply which said

Oh we should have told you that one of these is no longer in stock!!

These were BOTH presents and they subsequently supplied with with one which means that I am now one short.

The reason for buying BOTH of them was that no one else had stock! If I had known they only had one I would have made alternative arrangements.

Only got an apology , which was of no use after I complained.

Would I use them again...............NO NO NO
Skateboard misdescribed. Had pink wheels instead of purple wheels. Photos still not changed Asked for an exchange but after a week, they sold the other ones to other people instead of reserving one for me. Bad customer service.

Be careful on returns. The label provided isnt suitable for large items.
Items we ordered were fine, reviewed them as requested, didn’t get a 10% voucher or code and company does not respond to emails and all their phone numbers ring out unobtainable. We were going to place further orders but have not done so as we are not sure we can rely on the company.
Dear Andrew
I am sorry you are unhappy with our service.
I have searched our systems and I am unable to find any emails from your email address?
Due to the current Covid restrictions our office staff are working from home and do not have access to company telephone lines.
I am unsure as to why you did not receive the discount code but I have asked our technical department to look into this further.
I have however refunded you 10% on this order which may take between 3-5 working days to appear back into your account depending on the payment method used.
Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards Diane
I've not had them you took my money and never sent them
Dear Miss Evans
I am very sorry you did not receive your order.
We do have to reply on 3rd parties to deliver our goods and occasionally an item may get lost.
I am again sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Kind regards Diane
I am still waiting on it being delivered so am very upset because it was a gift for my grandson
Dear Helen
I am very sorry for the delay with your order.
We do have to reply on 3rd parties to deliver our orders and occasionally an item may be delayed. I have checked the tracking for your order which is showing as delivered. Please do let us know if you do not have the order.
Once again I am sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience caused.
The customer service team at the Gift and Gadget Store.
The clown doesn’t stay down my son wasn’t happy on his birthday
Dear Nicola
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
I am sorry you received a faulty item. Unfortunately we are unable to open or test products before dispatch as they would then appear to be used.
However I am pleased to see you accepted a full refund once we were made aware of the problem. I am also sorry if this caused any inconvenience.
Best regards