The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Speedy delivery, and pleasant to deal with. Very satisfied.
Great selection of items, good special offers, quick delivery
Not received it yet
Its been 10 days since my order and I've been asked to review an item that still hasn't been delivered.
So far I've received 3 emails; order confirmation, a review request and a royal mail tracking number that doesn't work.
VERY POOR
My item left the warehouse but still has not arrived yet
Still haven’t received it.
Great customer service,I e-mailed about delivery and responded quick,thank you
Where to start? The price is good but 9 days after the item was despatched and I still havent received it. Advice on the website says please don't contact us until 10 days have passed, which is a bit rubbish if were being honest. Not holding out any hope of it turning up, given the choice again I would buy from another company
Ordered a birthday gift.No tracking number,gift never arrived and no response to my email asking where item is.Will have to ask credit card company to intervene to get money back
I have not received this item yet which was supposed to be a present for my grandchildren for Easter! So I cannot review the game and hope it arrives soon!! I bought this on 4th April.
Good prices for good quality goods. Basically really GOOD.
Although the first Time Shock I received was not working, the company quickly sent out another to replace it. Their service was excellent and I would be more than happy to shop from them again and to recommend them.
The G and G Store had exactly the toy i wanted when so many other stores did not, and at a good price. Swift delivery too. The razor was free and a nice surprise - excellent razor.
Delivered what i wanted on time
The gift was scratched (the car roof) and i did not receive the free gift but the delivery was good. I was not entirely happy for the above reasons
First time I’ve used the gadget and gift store but I’ll definetly be ordering again in the future. Brought my husband a Batman bowl and spoon set as a gift and it’s better than I expected!! Very good quality and price👏🏼
Quick delivery. Item as described. However I was a little disappointed that the mug only came in a plain brown box. I was expecting it to be like if I had brought it from a store, in a Disney Beauty and the Beast box. Especially as I have purchased it as a gift for someone. Maybe the product details should state it is unboxed?
Bought one for my 6 yr old and 10 yr old grandsons. They both loved them, the first one we ordered had a faulty display but the Gift and Gadget Store were brilliant, I didn't even have to pay to return it. They exchanged very quickly and the replacement was working fine. It's good for teaching them to save to targets and is an excellent maths tool. It's add up all coinage too as you deposit it, including the new pound coin. Great value, much better than a piggy bank
Fab price and delivery was great. Very easy and smooth process from start to finish.
Was a birthday present for nephew and half the wheels don't work - I need a contact to get in touch about a replacement....
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,684 reviews