The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Amazing quality! I purchased this as a christmas gift for my boyfriend and he was extremly happy with it. The model seems very well made and very detailed. Its wheels spin and it's just as shown on the picture, I love it and so does my boyfriend.
Excellent quality rug
Good service and the item was as described. Very pleased with the rug.
Quick delivery

As described

Can’t fault it
I would highly not recommend anyone to use Gift and Gadget Store. Worst service ever and the staff do not know what they are doing. I ordered small item for 1yr old birthday gift which was despatch 3-5 days and only to find that it was over 4 weeks late of an item i never received after as was missing by Royal Mail . I understand that under current pandamic delays are possible but no one notified us of the delay and only when we approached we found that the item was delayed than later missing in delivery. On email correspondence the staff replied the same thing each time so you tend to go in circles. It was evident that the staff do not read the emails and respond randomly then you find you explaining everything again you have said 2 weeks ago. The refund was extremely slow. I would rather pay more and go elsewhere then order from here considering the amount time I spent on emails and tracking the item.
Bought this as a Christmas present and the game had already been used!
Wilkinson shaving gift set and spare blades arrived promptly, well packaged (which was fully recyclable). Good products, competitively priced IMO - no complaints.
Hot chocolate bombs ordered, competitive price compared to other stores and free delivery
Good price, fast postage well packed.
Quick good service
Quick delivery, good product.
I bought 4 for different grandchildren. Each set of parents have said their child loves the rug. Nothing more to add. Happy child, happy parents
Item never arrived, promised a replacement, that too didn't arrive, had to make contact again and I got a refund
Easy ordering and what a bargain
Never received items but got a full refund
Good service. Description of product was spot on and delivered when they said they would despite the christmas rush
I reserved an item ( Herd Mentality game ) before Christmas when it seemed to be out of stock in all other shops . The Gift and Gadget store did not disappoint and delivered within the time promised . This is an excellent family fun game - perfect for Christmas , Easter or birthdays .
The product came as described however it did not last very long time.
Ordered an alphabet nursery rug, my niece loved it. It was lovely quality, it was delivered quickly, well packaged and delivery was free too.
all went smoothly, great experience, parcel on time, I would recommend giftANDgadget
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,684 reviews